There was a time when an attack upon this man would have resulted in a great cry of rage from Sup Forums...

There was a time when an attack upon this man would have resulted in a great cry of rage from Sup Forums, and a million "civil war when" threads and fevered dreams about muh guns and the CIA trying to assassinate Prince Randulous Magnus of the House of Paul.

Now literally nobody cares because 'kek manlet' and 'muh trump.'

What happened to us?

>I'm sad because the anonymous laotian basket weaving forum I frequently log into used to be my personal echo chamber, but not anymore
Faaaag

I'm just pointing out how Sup Forums dropped its libertarianism the moment hey thought NatSoc was going mainstream.

They were never against statism, they just wanted to be the ones wearing the jackboots.

>They were never against statism, they just wanted to be the ones wearing the jackboots.

True freedom is responsibility towards your community.

>true freedom is being a statist cuck

Yeah, and war is peace.

>still making this joke in 2017

We know Sup Forums is less funny than women, but you don't need to prove it to us dude

>Now literally nobody cares because 'kek manlet' and 'muh trump.'
pol userbase has actually changed yes,

I don't come as often anymore. I know pol from 3 to 4 years back and it does suck more, specifically because of the influx of liberals here who are not even fun or eloquent to talk with on top of having stupid opinions

people never cared much about rand

it's his dad that's part of the real meme team

If you don't care about your community, you get what we have today: Open borders, mass economic migration, and demographic suicide/genocide

It's no fucking wonder everyone threw your ancap ideology into the trash.

Try again in a society that's majority white, on venus or something idk. It's just not something that's going to work while your idiot policies get abused to wipe out our fucking race

>m-muh white genocide

You can defend white nationalism/statism all you want, just don't call it freedom.

>If you don't care about your community, you get what we have today: Open borders, mass economic migration, and demographic suicide/genocide
Sounds good to me. This is a planet of predators. If you can't take the heat, die.

Rand Paul is a cuck who endorsed Mitt Romney
he is unforgivable

Libertarians have always claimed that they have a great brand that should appeal to everyone. This is false.

The vast majority of people, including this board, are manchild statists that want a government that will hold their hand and tell them they are special.

Libertarian support on this board and elsewhere was a few vocal minorities and a swell of bandwagon jumpers looking for a soft way to rebel

What rand did to deserve this.

He didn't suck Trump's cock hard enough.

Chose Cub Cadet over John Deere for his mower because Deere mowers are all mexican-made shit now.

Rand sided with the establishment, why the fuck would we care what happens to him?

We've moved on from libertarianism. You should too.

I haven't seen too much about him on r/T_D so i don't really have an opinion on him XD did he forget to #MAGA or something :P

You don't move on from common sense. You either have it or you don't.

What happened to us is the board is being swarmed by shills. They are successfully derailing the conversation.

I think people are just sad that Rand didn’t fuck this guy up.

>What happened to us?

>he thinks that a bhutanese vacuum repair bulletin board should match his every thought.

Shaking my baka desu honest family

I prefer to call it survival.

he isn't Ron. Rand supports BLM and bullshit identity politics nonsense.

Russians.

seasons change faggot

>weaving Laotian baskets and not Himalayan ones

I still like Rand, don't agree with every policy, but I appreciate a lot of what he does

I support BLM too. They want segregation.

>3 broken ribs
manlet BTFO

what has rand paul done anyway? to help americans?

all these lying politicians are all the same. flood the country with the 3rd world. the entire system is a joke

wait they do? wtf i love BLM now

>>Rand didn’t fuck this guy up

oh please, I live in high end of area of Sacramento and if you roll into the local Whole Foods (of course) 90% of the men in their are fucking bitches. They might make good money, drive a nice car etc but they are totally domesticated pussies. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I'll take it x100 over thug chimp out niggers.
Yet nothing about say a successful white suburb lawyer dad of 3 is really looking for a fight, that's shit street trash does.

Still strange to have a very wealthy white dude attack another random rich white guy. Chimp out lite? The guy had to know the cops would be called and there would be fall out. What the hell was he thinking? I expect more from rich white folk. I had a guy in a shitty part of town try to pick a fight with me and even when I was bigger/stronger than him by a factor of maybe x3 I didn't do anything. Not worth the risk.

fpbp

Rand will have the last laugh when he shuts down the banks and niggers starve in the streets

never gonna happen

The initial signal was jammed, so the reaction was irreparably crippled.
Everyone thought he was merely pushed or perhaps even just yelled at.
Now that 24 hours have passed and a few of us found out he was actually nearly murdered, it's too late to correct people's faulty beliefs.

Shills and normalfags. It's a sad state of things, but look on the bright side: more newcomers means more people to be redpilled. It's just a greater burden on those of us from the before times.

They do. They obviously won't call it that, but there's no mistaking that their 'safe space' shit, when boiled down purely to policy, is strikingly similar to Jim Crowe.

Gary Johnson destroyed the progress of the libertarian party. Saying you're a libertarian is more embarrassing now than saying you're a neonazi.

Not quite. It wasn't because we thought NatSoc was going "mainstream", but because libertarianism must be enforced.

The best system would be Fascist-Libertarianism.

nigs don't use banks senpai, they use check cashing services. its because banks are racist and dont want their money, has nothing to do with the fact that they can't balance a checking account and consistently bounce checks. No, nothing to do with that YOU FUCKING RACIST REEEEEEE

Hey, I care. I like Rand. He's one of the few senators who is not dirty, in my opinion. He also just seems like a genuinely nice guy, and intelligent. It pissed me off that he got assaulted, but it's very clear that the guy who did it is a mentally unstable lefty whom Rand's unlucky enough to have for a neighbor. It's not like there's some vast left-wing conspiracy behind it. So I don't know what else there is to say except that I'm glad Rand is going to be OK.

Rand would never interfere with the free market like that.

The Federal Reserve, on the other hand...

the LP has always been a joke
before Johnson they nomimated a fucking neocon (Bob Barr)

Sadly true.

This board was flooded with immigrants brought in by Trump.

The great irony, he who ran on getting the immigrants out, brought immigrants in

LMAO

you realize that all politicians are corrupt right. this guy isn't clean. also im not promoting violence but the murders and assault on politicians as of late is understandable

normal people can't even get by and the politicians work for the ((( 1% ))) which continue to enrich themselves by increasing taxes and never ending wars in the middle east.

i wonder if they guy was/is Antifa

Read:

THATS NOT RON

Of course he was.

So was the Texas shooter, and so was the asshole who cut me off on my way to work this morning.

Antifa is a domestic terrorism opportunity, and really, we should be pushing that narrative at any and all possible opportunities. I'm not being facetious, I'm 100% serious. We must wake people up to the threat they represent.

INVESTIGATE THE (((NEW FLIP GF)))

Which is why people are abandoning anarchocapitalism for fascism

Survival trumps your idealism

Anyways ancap's a jew ideology for morons in the first place

Rand Paul was always a faggot. Ron Paul was alright. The new generation 'Rand' always fails the older generation 'Ron'

90% of Sup Forums is newfags, most of them political virgins who have no idea who rand paul is

Remember, Rand was near Scalise when he was shot. Rand was a target then too.

He was probably beat up because he's gonna vote for Trumps bill.

I recognize those tongs, and those fake trees. That picture was taken at an Olive Garden. Based off his lack of a smile, Im going to assume he did not get chicken parm, and also cut the waiter short when they were shredding up fresh parm for his salad. He also looks like the kind of guy who would not elect for fresh pepper on his entree. He looks full, so im going to assume he got an appetizer, and had two breadsticks. He is the type of guy who orders motzarella sticks, and leaves one on the plate. He also looks like the guy who would eat the lettuce that is placed underneath the motz sticks, and says "its healthy" to the mongrol prostitute sitting on his right.

Rand isn't his Fathers son.
He makes the right noises on occasion, but I doubt his sincerity .

If It were Ron, not Rand then yeah this board woulda blown up !

He says stuff like this

Remember, he's a PAIN MGMT doctor aka drug dealer

Did you not watch the 2016 election? Did you not see the incompetent retards the Libertarian Party put forward for us to vote for? The Libertarian nomination bids were cringe on a level of a grade school talent show. 2016 could have truly been a third party’s year but instead the Green and Libertarian party put forward two baffoons that were completely fucking embarrassing. Both parties have been set back years, possibly to the point of no recovery.

And then, Trump emerged. Those memeballs of Trump? The ones that remind you how surreal it all got and yet somehow he still won? Trump was the outsider that the Libertarians wish they could have drafted. Too bad the shit lib Dems traded them a shit load of $$$ in exchange for their balls

>A "disgruntled neighbor" attacked him and broke his ribs right after a false flag
>Rand Paul was one of the very few 'No' votes for any kind of restrictions on firearms

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>cant drink diet coke because it fries my brain
>cant drink regular coke because of the carbohydrate jew
>cant drink water becasue of the estrogen jew
>cant drink juice becuase it doesnt taste good with tendies
>cant drink milk becuase of the estrogen jew

Is long hot showers to absorb water transdermally and through inhalation of steam the true redpill with regards to hydratuion>

>There was a time when Rand Paul was popular on Sup Forums
What a nice, heartwarming tale of fiction.