Legal gun ownership should be restricted by IQ

Legal gun ownership should be restricted by IQ.
A minimum IQ of 115 should be necessary. That will cut gun crimes with legally owned firearms in half.

>IQ is a measure of actual intelligence
Imagine being this retarded.

Spotted the brainlet

Nah, the niggers will just buy them illegally.

This would actually get shot down in the US as racist. Not that it matters because of SHALL

if youre higher than 130 can you own a minigun? because i want a minigun

>be American
>not fat
>no non-white dna
>intelligent
Dear foreigners, I understand many of you would do a great deal, given the opportunity to be in my position. What would you do if you could live in this great land of opportunities? Inspire me.

>gun crimes with legally owned firearms in half.

Congrats, you've just "halved" less than 1% of all gun crimes.

Only if you also watch rick and morty

They already do

Just castrate every single person that has a history of mental illness or a criminal record.
The rest will sort itself out within 3-4 generations.

im not smart enough for that show

>Minimum iq of 115

So you want a total gun ban in America?

Existence should have a legal 115 IQ cutoff. Small arms shouldn't be restricted.

Ooga booga indeed, Barack.

Yeah but then innocent white people down south can't defend themselves.

How will republicans get guns?

Just as I thought. You only want welfare.

Only if we class a sub-85(preferably 100-115) IQ as a mental illness.

Lament the demographics, my total loss of my own country and lack of sovereignty. Basically the same as now just a couple decades ahead of schedule.

That means no minigun for you.
Sorry senpai

Oh, and constantly move around the country trying to dodge the next section ape housing project.

You do realise that psychos likely to carry out mass shootings statistically have higher IQ

this would be impossible to implement ..
The fact that only a handful of negros in the whole country would be eligible would make the law racist and a bone of contention for all parties ..

whats with all you non american fags trying to act like you give a shit about us. you cheer when we get murdered, im fine with that whatever. but then you come with some fake "i care so deeply about this" bullshit.

im serious when i say everyone in USA should be required by law to carry a minigun. imagine the happenings!
burger logic says everyone having a minigun means anyone who begins shooting will be instantly turned to mush. do they realise how stupid this sounds? because basically that is the USA gun philosophy. be ready to fire at all times, from 360 degrees. nobody could ever possibly get the drop on big groups of people if everyone is armed.... right??? right???

The only time the gun control question blows up is after a mass shooting, and mass shooters tend to have above average intelligence. If it were just blacks shooting each other in the ghetto (i.e. the vast majority of gun crimes in this country), no one would really give a shit.

No it shouldnt and jews and their faggot psyops don't fool the eagle SHALLLL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

>That will cut gun crimes with legally owned firearms in half.
>legally owned

Problem: Most gun crimes aren't committed with legally owned guns.

vegas? we may never know

psychopaths and sociopaths generally have higher iqs than average. I know you are just throwing off on blacks but your argument sucks

Alright. You can be the first one to go into Detroit and start confiscating them.