Hmmmm

hmmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGBn9Y7QlBk
youtube.com/watch?v=OQSitsnQEAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe the left should change its tactic to one thats not emotional blackballing

Sage

How many deaths do you think it will take before you can wrest guns out of the hands of American citizens? I'd say 20 million. Maybe 30 million. Because that civil war is going to be the worst the planet has ever seen.

If the left actually cared about saving lives there are many more sensible and realistic policies they could propose. But no, they want Soviet style disarmament, and Soviet style mass murder of their own population.

>No gun
>No deaths
>Brandishes a knife
>7 deaths

Fucking retarded

>implying crazy person couldn't pick up a knife or drive his car into someone

Whoa, ban guns and violence ceases to exist! It's not like our recent shooting was ended prematurely due to an armed citizen or anything!

There’s more guns than people in America. Good luck getting ahold of all 300 million of ‘em. Gun control will never disarm everyone in America

Based

ALLAH SNACKBAR

you operate under false assumption that it is not possible to obtain gun illegally

It doesn't matter if there is 0 or a million deaths.
We shouldn't give up gun rights on the principle that individuals deserve freedom.

Cull the herd for all I care, the willing and deserving will outlive the rest.

H-He's fast!

Really makes you think

hmmmm...

>Guns are the only way to kill people
>Truck attack literally last week

How did that truck attacker get stopped exactly?

>guns illegal
>buy gun from mafia
Woah that was hard.

ALOHA SNACKBAR
>ftfy

Thank God common sense gun laws were in place that prevented the Sutherland shooter from legally owning a firearm.

Please be more accepting of other people's cultures.

NYers swarmed him with offers to let him fuck their girlfriends until the cops arrived.

Who gave Steve bannon guns

The left has no moral compass. There is no low they won't stoop to achieve their desire for total social control.

And does their anti-gun bullshit make us safer? The truck attacks say no.

Daily reminder that the Texan shooter was not legally allowed to have a gun.

>make a luty gun
>7 deaths
Wew lad.

Banning guns wont solve anything. If it did, we would be safe in Brazil.

Crazy people have access to knives, trucks of peace, hammers, saws etc. What are you gonna do turn the US into a nanny state like the UK? lol.

That graphic only works if you're idiotic enough to think criminals obey gun control laws.

Clearly then you are safe in Brazil. Check your privilege, shitlord.

Truck bomb: 168 dead, 680+ injured.

Quit blaming the gun.

Blame the crazy person..

Spanish retard thinks the only way to kill a human is with firearms.
No wonder Catalonia wants freedom from your retardation

Because you know exactly where to find "the mafia" and have 10.000 dollar liyng around?

Nobody in their right mind would claim bannen guns would stop all mulders. It's about reducing the number of fatalities in violent incident. My friend survived being stabbed on the head (didn't pierce the skull). I'm glad he was struck by a knife and not a bullet.

shut up nerd

*banning
*murders
Dutch autocorrect.

He wouldn't get stabbed if he had a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=YGBn9Y7QlBk

I sort of do and a black market AK is less than half the price of a legal, neutered one over here
what's your point?

This still reeks of a party-ordered hit because the timing is too coincidental, and has successfully shifted the narrative of how Trump's right about open immigration to how white people are villians and we need more gun control.

You and your pesky facts. Democrats really don't care.

heheh. remember when Stalin starved tens of millions of soviets or forced them at gunpoint into camps if they didnt comply with starvation orders.

reducing guns sure fucking lowered the number of fatalities for USSR didnt it.

(((Steven Paddock))) could pull a Las Vegas every single day for 500 years and he would just barely break even with Mao.

So tell me again about these violent "incidents" that we should be most worried about??

nigger

>is less than half the price of a legal, neutered one
Because guns are not banned. If guns were illegal, black marketeers could charge you anything they wanted.

it was ironic, huehue

It's not that hard, and you might not even require half the amount you mention, but also depends on what you want. Stop being so naive.

Gosh, didnt catch this one. Feeling dumb now, hue.

Unless he hires a truck

Btw guns are banned in italy, right? So how many people die by guns in your country and how many in the us? really makes my nuts roasted

>cars
>trucks
>knives
>bats
Blame the person
>gun
Blame the weapon

>1 knife gets glancing blow
>therefore no bullet gets a glancing blow
wut

See This is especially true for women and handicapped people. If innocents can anally annihilate criminal scum instead of getting rekt by knives and shit in your special perfect gun-free zone, the world will be a better place.

>Knives don’t exist.

you can literally buy guns online through tor.

don't be autistic

DON'T LET TRUMP TAKE YOUR GUNS YOU IDIOTS

>Almonds status: Activated

You are right because most people who kill people with guns by them legally. So having laws against guns solves gun crime. I think we should use Chicago as model for how effective anti-gun laws all. No one dies here with an illegal fire arm.

>no blood
>fake and gay
>sage in every field

Heres another video if you guys wanna show to your libie friends. Guns are heavily controlled here, civilians can't have any gun with caliber higher than .38 if I remember, and even then, getting a .38 gun is close to impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQSitsnQEAY

Cars, trucks, knives and bats are usually used for something other than killing/intimidating.

>because guns are not banned
full autos are, an illegal AK is still about 400 eurobux
supply and demand, Achmed

guns are banned in Italy, right?
not really, and surely not thanks to you cumslurpers
>so how many people die by guns
none, a gun can't kill by itself
if you're talking about people with guns, who the fuck knows, they're forgotten about in a couple of days
then again, we lock up our loons and sure as fuck don't give out prescription pills like they were candy

>if guns were illegal, black marketeers could charge you anything they wanted

but that's wrong, faggot.

The South American school.

>of course criminals will follow the law to break the law

Why is it that in America situation 1 happens far more often than situation 2? I thought everyone had guns

and legally purchased guns are usually used to punch holes in paper (and occasionally tin cans and soda bottles), what's your point?

>Vote for nationalism or migrants will bomb you and rape your women and your grandchildren won't be white etc etc

Hmmmm

>what are gun-free zones

most mass shootings occur in gun controlled areas, by a long shot. mass shooting that occur in gun-legal areas tend to get nipped in the bud somewhere along the way. see this one (he would likely have found a second church) or the anti-muhammaed cartoon festival in texas where private citizens ventilated ahmed in the parking lot before he could even get into the venue.

No they would charge what their buyers would be willing to pay and competing with other sellers. The black market is still a market.

You can't prevent criminals from owning weapons, you know

Protection, Pierre. That's what normal civilians need guns for.
The criminal has a gun and you have a gun. In most situations you do have the time to pull it and point it at the criminal (unless you're really careless in a dangerous place at night), you stare at each other for a moment and slowly part ways because normally he doesn't want to die.
I know it sounds a bit like the wild West, but it doesn't happen often (never, for most people) and it's much better than simply put your hands up and pray that the gunman just wants your wallet and is not very sick in the head.

You will never remove all firearms and weaponry from the planet.

And I don't want to live in a world where only bad people have access to gums.

Making firearms illegal is not going to make it harder for bad people to get their hands on them.

In these types of situations, I want know know that I have a chance to fight back instead of sitting there dying like a cuck while the shooter kills my family in front of me before shooting me too.

Marx was pro gun.
How can you liberate yourself from a oppressive regime without weapons to defend yourself.

>Criminals use exclusively legal guns
hmmmm...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

Supply and demand exist

Why the fuck do people keep saying banning guns doesn't do shit except make civilians not able to protect themselves? You realize you have the same "right" as others to buy from the black market yourself?
We have guys like this that obviously won't go around mass-killing just because he has an illegal firearm. Just ban guns and people that still want it will get it; for good or evil.

Meh.. you can't compare melee weapons and cars to guns. Guns are such a force multipler it's insane, and give the killer a major psychological boost (at least when we're talking about spree killings, which are still pretty rare - hysteria aside). Stabbing someone in the neck isn't something most people can do, anyone can point and shoot. Plus the last thing they want is 2 be overpowered and disarmed in close quarters or pulled out of the car and have their blaze of glory end up a living hell of life in prison. Guns give the person the ability to kill quickly and easily as well as the means to kill themselves before capture (no one is gonna slit their own throat ) or make the police do it (especially American police who will empty their whole magazine into you just to make sure)..

Kek

>10.000 dollar
Do you even onion?
But seriously, if you are such a poorfag you have only 1 shekel to spare for your murder weapon, just use knife of blunt object like all the other niggers.

People commonly make argument that letting everybody has guns results in mass shootings being stopped by citizens, rather than them having to wait for police.
But has that actually happened? Do cases like that just not become news, because I don't recall ever hearing about them.

I don't have any illegal guns though
but you have to be an extremely sheltered faggot to not know where to get one

Those are all true tho

deport everyone with last name PADDOCK and ROOF. that seems to make sense.

OMAI WA SHINDE IRU!!!

NANI?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????

yeah so what we do? ban every object in the world? fucking catalonia as allways you made no sense

sage these cheese dick threads
mods, c'mon

if gun control didn't work all these shooters would have automatics. especially paddock who had plenty of money to get an automatic weapon but chose bump stocks because of their AVAILABILITY

Maybe, but in his particular incident it happened very suddenly, went from a verbal confrontation to the stabbing within a second. I won't deny that you may be right, and maybe in most situations this is true. But as we've seen many times in the US, allowing gun ownership doesn't lead to the majority of the population carrying one. Even with this liberal legislation, only a small percentage actually carries a gun on them at all times. I prefer to not feel the need to carry a gun because my country is so safe and it's so incredibly unlikely that I will ever be threatened with a gun. Even if simply from a practical perspective, I like to travel light and carry as few items as possible on me. Everything I have on me fits in the pockets of my pants. If I lived in the US I would carry a gun too, if everyone gets to have one, naturally I want one. Here even if I was the only person allowed to carry it, I still wouldn't because the chance of me needing it is so low. I don't carry a first aid kit or a fire extinguisher on me at all times either. Most killings are not premeditated murders or planned terror attacks. Most gun killings are situations that escalate into violence, and result in a shooting which may have been a stabbing or a beating in the absence of a gun. Stabbings and beatings are simply less deadly than shootings. Violence is going to occur regardless of whether or not there are guns around. I see no reason to add guns to this equation, all it does is to increase the number of deaths instead of injuries in violent incidents. And if someone is really planning to murder (assasinate) you, carrying a gun won't save you. All the shooter needs to do is to simply shoot you from behind or surprise you. I prefer to walk around with a smile and my hands in my pockets, than with constant alertness and my hand on my gun. I know here, it is extremely unlikely that my opponent will have an enormous advantage over me by being able to engage from a distance.

Those cases rarely make the news.

the pattern is always legal gun owners. if it were easy to get illegal guns then everyone would have full auto rifles. seeing as they don't and some have bump stocks instead IT'S OBVIOUS THAT GUN CONTROL WORKS.

They shoot up places where there probably won't be any guns.

It's almost like they know that a person with a gun would stop them.

Part of me wants guns to be banned in this country, so that everyone can watch mass shootings skyrocket.

The good people will hand over their guns and the bad people will keep their guns, or get more.

>only legal gun owners commit crime
>getting guns illegally is hard
ever been outside of your ivory tower?

if we did not regulate cars then there would be a lot more deaths, bad brakes, no seatbelts, no airbags. the car makers do not car about your safety, just as the gun makers don't.

>br
>slow
Checks out

/thread

Do you think (((they))) want to make gun owners look like heroes?

>vote for nationalism