Why haven't I heard anything about this? Is it just a hoax, or is main stream media really this fucked?

Why haven't I heard anything about this? Is it just a hoax, or is main stream media really this fucked?

Sources:
youtube.com/watch?v=lc-GQeBo0Dg
time.com/4990765/sweden-bombs/
voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/sweden-becoming-war-zone-twelve-bombings-twenty-four-days/
independentsentinel.com/sweden-is-almost-a-war-zone-13-bombings-in-25-days/
projectrepublictoday.com/2017/11/04/sweden-12-bombings-24-days-gruesome-details/

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=96&artikel=6814631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grenade attacks are common here. Happens mostly in Malmö and Göteborg. God, i love multiculturalism.

So you can confirm this? God this timeline sucks...

It's come up. But it gets buried in the slides and the general "Yeah we get it, Sweden is fucked" attitude that's hard to combat.

It's getting to the point that if other whites have to go in and liberate the country back from the Muds, we're going to have seriously consider not handing it back to the Swedes as they've proven unable to govern themselves in a trustworthy manner.

It's like a big global cult brainwashed their once peacful country. They were ripe for it I'll bet, something got drilled into their heads or put in the water to make them a country of bugmen.

Actually more violence in Sweden than Afghanistan.

I cant confirm if its been exactly "13 bombs in 25 days" as the video says but i can confirm it happens quite often. Media here often put the lid on it aswell. We are truly headed for the abyss, im just glad i live in central-northern sweden and this bullshit dont happen here as often as down south.

13 bombings in 25 days, doesn't even make news.

A civil war won't be televised.

The revolution will not be televised

>It's getting to the point that if other whites have to go in and liberate the country back from the Muds, we're going to have seriously consider not handing it back to the Swedes as they've proven unable to govern themselves in a trustworthy manner.

How about we fix ourselves first. Right now if nothing changes white people will not exist by 2100. When we've ensured a survival for the white race in our own countries then we can talk about saving Sweden.

Leave /comfy/ Sweden alone, we're fine.

>Why haven't I heard anything about this?

Is it really even newsworthy if it happens everyday?

No you're not, bugman. 2100 and white people are gone from the planet.

Swedes, are these REAL frag grenades like ZOg would use in Vietnam or something like a blockbuster/m-80 firework put into a glass bottle?

Real shit straight from balkans

They don't want to fuck up tourism in Sweden.

Yeah a lot is left over handgrenades from the war in Yugoslavia

Of course, it's true, why would their mainstream media report anything negative about their multiculturalist utopia.

The fact that it happens everyday is extremely newsworthy

Don't worry about that. We need to focus on the real problems...
"15 year old boy taken into custody for being interested in nazism"

Sauce: sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=96&artikel=6814631

I guess I thought this was a bigger story than it actually is. I'm a newfag to Sup Forums, guess I'll lurk a bit longer

It's a decent story op. The problem is that Sup Forums is addicted to current happenings. I personally haven't heard of this story, for that I thank you for the information. The problem is there are so many happenings world wide, that we're getting desensitized to happenings, and we need bigger and better happenings to satisfy our thirst for chaos. I think pretty everyone here expected this to happen eventually, because of Sweden's view of immigration. So, it's a kind of "I told you so.", type of situation. Now, have a bombing that kills hundreds of people and the MSM cover it, it will be all over Sup Forums. There is an under current of political influence here, just like everywhere else. (((They))) attempt to control everything. I would assume most of the (((mods))) work for whoever (((them))) really are.