Is he /ourguy/?

Yes, he is (((((your))))) guy.

>teehee omg so edgy XDD
KYS nigger
Sage

He was based cleansing the world of race mixing christcucks who worship a dead kike on a stick

Hail victory

At this moment, I am euphoric.

Not because of any phony god's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

What happened to his ears?

No he is not. He is an ANTIFA loser.

JIDF detected

YES
killing cucks who worship a jew is based

Fuck off, plebbitor

>Is he /ourguy/?

he was a (literally) militant atheist

>atheist
>leftist
>shoots up conservative christians
Media reports on the radio this morning are all "we may never know his motivation"

and they haven't said a word about him being an atheist shitlib

He is not fucking antifa. Sup Forums pulls this shit all the time, as soon as a shooter is revealed as white

$#@% no. Just another Antifa fag.

Give me any proof that he was antifa. You can't. You throw that word around but I don't think you know what it means, literally anyone you disagree with is antifa now

He is. Video of him at Austin protests

No

>He is an ANTIFA loser.

That was a hoax.

Neat, not like this is connected to Vegas or Pawn Stars.... or anything weird like that.

nah Sup Forums's guy is christian and lives in the 50's

No. He's a dead loser.

Why the fuck would he be "our guy"?

No
I'm not stupid enough to think that shooting civilians would be good PR for anything I believe in

Are you CIA? Then yes, it is your guy.

>kekistani flag
>our guy

Fuck off cringelord.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

poster boy

An angry white guy who loved guns and killed a bunch of people? Of course he's practically Sup Forums incarnate.

How did he have military training and still not know how to put a rear site on the correct way? The pics of his gun look like a rear Magpul site but put on the rail backwards. Guy was a retard.