Texas shooter was a militant atheist

archive.is/Sze44

*snort* we all know CHRISTIANS are the real problem *snort* *tips fedora*

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/devinkelley/photos
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

So Sup Forums, what's the final solution to the fedora question?

Same final solution hitler had for the jews.

Praise satan

Islam.

Checked

On behalf of christian anons
Bump

>rampage stopped by legal gun owners
>the mental gymnastics the left is trying to do to spin this

Has Kek arrived already?

This. Fuck Atheists. I don't even believe in a god, but stop pretending like being a militant atheist isn't also a faith-based belief. Everyone knows atheist societies are much more degenerate than Christian societies, so I don't mind having to go to church every Sunday if it means the degenerates will be burnt at the stake like the good old days.

A lack of belief requires no faith silly shart in mart.

>Creepy, crazy and weird

this described Sup Forums perfectly

Looks like it has

Christians fear the hat

Look at him. Hes a cunt destroyer!

Bump

At this moment, I am euphoric

What is it with Atheism and neckbeards?

bump for the White lives lost

We need atheism control

where is his fidora m'lady?

Looks like a muslim convert.

>white

>white

>white

>white

we need white control before they kill more people

Stop kidding yourself, each and every shooter has been an atheist, nobody who obeys God would EVER and I mean EVER do something like this.

The worst part is, I've been saying this for years but only now you listen, only when it's too late.

What a fucking fruit

Stop larping as a nigger you stupid faggot. This is serious atheism leads to alienation and anti social behavior. It's time to classify atheism as a mental illness

All mass shooter have been registered democrats

>Stop larping

pot

kettle

black

Atheists and niggers have a lot in common.

a-are you talking about the banana or the dude?

why is pol so triggered by atheists? what are you delusional faggots worried about?

Any person who thinks he is justified of killing peaceful people doing what they like to do without hurting others is sick and twisted individual.

This exactly is why we need to get past religious thinking and identityt politics. It weak minded people like this who and up hurting others.

Im an agnost that just wants to raise white kids with my wife and give our kids proper morals. I do not associate with these neckbeards.

>Atheist goes on a killing spree
>blame religion
Can Atheists just cut the bullshit and just acknowledge that humans can be pieces of shit?

if he just gave them the express ticket to heaven what's the crime?

Idk what is about this one lads, usually I love a good happening but this almost literally made me sick. You reckon these people are probably in heaven at least right?

yet another wingnut news site on periscope.
i was watching last night and this asshole would let you call the shooter anything but white. wtf he was white. a little to close to home? people were calling the guy muslim convert, liberal democrat antfa and tat was fine but the only thing we really knew about the guy? ( he was white) banned

>whats the crime
If you know but choose not to believe then you are condemned.

Religious thinking has nothing to do with religion, leanr nyance or become less dogmatic in your thinking.

And no, not really all humans have some redeeming parts, even if they would be sick and twisted puppies they likely mean well in their own way.

Does not mean they do not need to be locked up for being danger to society.

>religious thinking has nothing to do with religion
Whoa careful there with that edge might cut someone with it.

There is nothing wrong with religion ordering your life, some people need that kind of discipline in order to function. To blanket ban that is in itself a subscription to dogmatic thinking.

A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

>You reckon these people are probably in heaven at least right?

They're Southern Baptists who believe in works salvation. Some of them might be saved though.

also, you can blame anything you want but don't blame the gun. the gun was innocent.

So what is the correct path? Lutheran?

myspace.com/devinkelley/photos

Is this him?

Either way they've run their race and have been granted rest.

Pray to God that you do not do worse than they did in life.

Are these pics for real?

Sandy hoax didn't even happen so let's just assume none of these shootings happened until there is proof that they did happen ok?

This is true, but again where did i say it should be blanket banned? This is exactly nowhere, just stating its dangers. And people who jump to such extremes in inteprition are very much part of the problem.

And yes i shall be careful, i know my edgy powers well. Still, a sad state of affairs, if he truly is militant atheist of somekind it really would be call for atheists for self-reflection as a movement.

It is all ok to mock people and deconstruct their bullshit but is there more idiots like this out there?

For science.
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

You can't police the world. The only thing you can try and do is control yourself.

he was probably a virgin as well

So you think bald is a haircolour and naked is a piece of clothing?

He was married. His mother-in-law attended that church.

>Texas shooter was a militant atheist
That's certainly the false narrative the Kremlin would like you to fall for.

Sure, it's {{{ possible }}}, but a guy who attends church and teaches vacation bible school is not likely to be an atheist.

So is that the power of white genes?

Dawkins BTFO!

World cannot be policed true, but even single voice can change things which happens. People like this often live in an echochamber where they are so saturated with their own bullshit they cannot see humanity of people they see as the opposition and cannot fathom how anyone could think differently than they think.

Policing is not needed and cannot be done, but making sure nyance is introduced to discussion and any acts like this is condemned, and NOT defended is something which can be done.

1st Timothy 2:4

He had 2 babies

People not noticing this major get.

Unironic Kek worship is the answer
Its the only valid religion in the age of Sup Forums
LARPers have become high priests, shitposters are prophets

You can introduce dogma all you want but the only thing you have any control over with some degree of certainty is yourself.

Your puny *god* couldnt even protect you in his own house.

>Can Atheists just cut the bullshit
That's why atheists respond to theists on Sup Forums, to cut through their massive wall of made-up bulllshit.

Yes, this is true. But why do you see this as important thing to say? Humans do have more control over societies and groups they really perceive. Things can be discussed and consensus reached.

Why is it to you so important to state most all such things are illusions in context?

So to desire wisdom is to be Christian? Makes sense kind of. Still don’t get why that means that southern baptists are gonna go to hell

>but a guy who attends church and teaches vacation bible school is not likely to be an atheist.

heh I believe this one thing I just read but that other thing I read is definitely not true

correct. he committed violence in the name of white supremacy before.

>atheists violent.jpg
Nice try. None of these guys are atheists except for Craig Hicks. Holmes, Loughner and Lanza all attended church with their families

Why is this important? Because a person who can control himself will automatically influence those around him. No need to preach, the preaching does so itself.

Nice deflect. Dibs fedora.

>is an atheist
>fuck atheists
>not cognitive dissonance

Listen twerp not being degenerate is the real issue. Maybe both sides should drop the whole discussion as to whether there is a supernatural connection to morality, and just concentrate on not being dicks.

baptists arent christians

It requires more faith you sperg.

yeah exactly, especially the muslims

Lack of belief in intelligent design is, in itself, possibly the greatest leap of faith of all.

>It requires more faith
>it requires more to believe in nothing
k

Fuck off, they certainly are. They read the Bible. That’s more than you can say about catholics

>All mass shooter have been registered democrats
Almost none of them. Only the Orlando shooter and James Hodgkinson were known to be registered as democrats.

>Stop kidding yourself, each and every shooter has been an atheist, nobody who obeys God would EVER and I mean EVER do something like this.
I'll bet the Muslims say the same thing right before they behead somebody.

Yes so did Aleister Crowley and Brian Warner. So what's your point retard?

>Maybe both sides should drop the whole discussion as to whether there is a supernatural connection to morality, and just concentrate on not being dicks.

So you're an atheist too, you're just in denial

Really makes you think

Search your heart, you know it's true.

Bald is a hairstyle dutch heretic fgt

>"militant atheist sperg kills people, proves intelligent design true, atheists BTFO"

Shut the fuck up

JUST

Texas shooter was also ugly
Looks a bit of a monger too

So, open season/license to kill atheists now? Just like it's open season on commies?

Most pr-otter-stants i know, believe works are a natural result of faith and that a saving faith will produce them. They go hand in hand.

What the fuck happened to the guy? In the first pic he actually looks good if you ignore the whole edgy teenager look. In the second one he already looks like a low test freak with dead eyes. How does this happen?

>not realising that there is literally 0 difference between the two

fedora terrorism

when will Shrek learn?

Weimarikkkwans btfo'd

>Son of God suffered and died on the cross
>teehee christians died where's your god now?? XDD
Christians have suffered persecution and death for centuries. It's literally the basis of our religion.

He got fat

>what happened?

fat

all people look better skinnier

Soy and Reddit happened

Atheism is a belief system whether you like it or not.