"I'm not worried about guns in school. You know what I'm waiting for? Guns in church. That's gonna be a lot of fun...

>"I'm not worried about guns in school. You know what I'm waiting for? Guns in church. That's gonna be a lot of fun. And it'll happen, you watch. Some nut will go fucking apeshit in a church and they will refer to him as a disgruntled worshipper".

Sadly, he didn't get to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=BgelggVWtH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't this happen a few times previously? It's not the first Church shooting.

I do love GC tho.

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

What is Wedgwood Baptist Church? Oh yeah, Happened in the late 90's

Good fuck this tard, George was never funny.
Glad he is dead as fuck like he deserves and before you mock me for saying it don't forget he made huge amounts of money shitting on his own friends for dying.

fuck off. in the top 5 comedians of all time without question.

Said the equally unfunny island dwelling cousin fucker.
Whatever, eat shit an make like your favorite comedian an die too.

Later.

the impression i get is that he's top 2 for most people. it's either pryor / carlin or carlin / pryor

Aside from being a drug addicted nigger lover Carlin is pretty spot on with his rhetoric.

Waco Texas.

Bill Hicks is by far number one and Richard Pryor is not funny. His material aged very poorly.

Bill Hicks was never funny. He was just a proto fedora. Pryor is still very funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI

Bill hicks was a gift from god

>baby's first pessimist

Bill Hicks is the kind of comedian that normies hated and only people equally disturbed as him could relate to his material

Hicks was a no-talent doper retard, just like you.

I'm in the mood for listening to Hicks when I feel like a pissed off college student, carlin is kind of like that but he can also be very funny about general topics, i don't know about pryor personally because i'm too young, the stuff i've seen on youtube isn't all that interesting but i imagine was revolutionary for it's time

Carlin was right about everything.

Every fucking thing.

I would bring some lines but it would end up in copying most of his shows transcripts.

>Bill hicks
stole this routine from the legendary Sam Kinison

Bill Hicks is still alive. He makes some conspiracy peddling fake-news podcast on the internet.

Dice was number one in the 80s and early 90s.
Eddie was bigger and better than Pryor.

Carlin was centuries before his time.

real comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8

Dave Chappelle gets my vote

Based comedian

here's something to break your negro-worship conditioning
youtube.com/watch?v=BgelggVWtH0

>a disgruntled worshipper
Nope, militant atheist, just like you, George. Starting to see a pattern between atheism and fantasizing about churches getting shot up.

All that effort for just one (You). How sad.

Have a sympathy (You).