Why didn't Trump bow to the Japanese Emperor like Obama did?

Why didn't Trump bow to the Japanese Emperor like Obama did?
As much as disliked Obama, it was clear to me at that time he was forced to bow, like many other leaders, because the US is so reliant on Japanese financing their expenditures.
That hasn't changed since Trump took over so what gives?

did you just make this shit up as you wrote it or do you actually believe any of this nonsense?

If the Emperor doesn't give a fuck, you shouldn't too.

Supposedly, if you don't do it right it's more impolite than not doing it at all.

>he was forced to bow, like many other leaders, because the US is so reliant on Japanese financing their expenditures.

No, it's because Obama was a cowardly empty suit who was raised to submit.

lel the only reason the Japanese has an emperor is because McArthur was cool enough to let them keep him

The emperor is just a national symbol. I believe the Japanese financiers might take offense for that though.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS THE EMPEROR YOU FUCKING WALLET STEALING MONKEY

Japan doses not respect him. So he isnt greeted with a bow as bowing implies respect.

Lol we're not reliant on Japan. We use them basically as a debt piggy bank but without an offensive military theyre a glorified protectorate so we can do what we want with them. We could collapse japan if we had to. Their economy couldn't survive us being like "lol no" to paying back the debt we stored on their shores

>Why didn't Trump bow to the Japanese Emperor like Obama did?

Because America broke his father with relentless aerial bombardment. He should bow to us.

Fuck it, let them. It's part of Americas culture we dont bow down and we don't consider royalty superior.

He exists in his position by the good graces of the US. We could've deposed him, executed him, tortured him. Whatever we wanted.

The US doesn't consider nobility actually valid. Theyll respect them as state representatives but ignoring the concept of nobility is actually core to our nation itself

You dont have to,especially if you are a foreigner.

They could potentially dump the dollar and cause some major economic turmoil but granted that is highly unlikely.
I still think though that Japan has a contingency plan to go it alone and deal with China by itself once America becomes too broke to do anything.

Thanks for the info. I looked for other world leaders meeting with Akihito and most apparently just greet him normally.

>Being the leader of the free world
>Bowing before any man
You fucking cuck. Obama was a little bitch, that's why he bowed.

Because they worship Trump like some sort of God in Japan.

He is a huge part of Japanese pop culture.

>The US doesn't consider nobility actually valid.
America isn't allowed to have a Nobility due to the agreement with King George to allow America to be independant.
>The Title of Nobility Clause is a provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution,[1] that prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility

TRUMP SAN NUMBER ONE, ICHIBAN

>Why didn't Trump bo
He did worse than that, user. See pic related.