Don’t know what to make of the Texas shooting

Shooter was a white.
Shooter was an atheist.
Shooter was a Democrat.
Shooter was discharged from the military for bad conduct involving domestic violence.
Shooter owned AR15 illegally.
Shooter shot up a church over a domestic dispute.

What is the narrative here?

Atheist targets Christians? (religious terrorism)

Crazy white guy kills girlfriend then goes on a psychopathic rampage? (mental illness)

Democrat targets Republicans? (political terrorism)

Man killing women violently? (PATRIARCHY!)

All of the above?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo
yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't have to make anything of it. Wait until more information comes out.

Motive

Bodies

Weapon

Killer

Information has been pretty horrible, as with many PsyOPs. I'm gonna sit this hoax out goys.

the narrative is that all men are domestic abusers and because of that are all going to shoot up a church

Not everything done by a white guy is a false flag.. not everything has a deep political motive.

Frankly, this. It didn’t lend itself to an obvious explanation, so we would be best to wait for more information.

He killed his wife?

I read his wife and daughter were in attendance at the church, but I don’t think names of deceased have been released yet.

Atheists are demon possessed, and retarded.

Or was it his girlfriend and her daughter? Sorry—I’m a bit tired and brain is being fuzzy.

Are you sure you're not talking about the guy who was wrongly identified as the shooter initially? His wife and daughter were two of the victims, and someone called into a show claiming he killed his family and such first then everyone else, before it turned out that he was actually one of the victims (or not there, they only corrected that he wasn't the shooter).

The narrative is the same as it always was: fear.
Fear all around. Concerts are not safe, some guy might start spraying on you from a hotel. Hotels are not safe add more security, churches are not safe add more security. Soon there will be security everywhere. And most of it will be electronic and not enforced by humans. Its going to be something you cannot really understand unless you open it, and you never will.
People on this website trace peoples histories all over the internet and connect them to various other topics, but you cannot do that to a metal detector. Meanwhile the metal detector, besides doing its original purpose, may be doing whatever the hell they program it to do.
And everywhere you walk its just security and defense, everywhere you walk you are somehow led to believe you are in danger and you become afraid, afraid of everything around you.

The narrative appears to be gun violence (again)

To psyop people into believing they need to disarm themselves to be safer from a rampaging psycho with a gun.

Heard there was a shootout and a high speed chase involving armed Good Samaritans - and that they were the ones who killed the shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo

Las Vegas shooter was a psycho atheist as well. Weird, that this happened in such short time span

People were lulled into a false sense of security by living in the remnants of a quasi ethnostate. Evil people with an agenda to push are seizing the opportunity to instill fear in those people to control them.

I mean, its clear that gun laws didnt prevent the guy from getting a gun and going on a rampage—so is the narrative that gun control doesnt work? They trying to prep America for a full blown gun grab?

It is obvious as day, it is RUSSIA HACKERS, who obtained US MKULTRA codes and now use them to trigger terror attacks on US soil.

Deep state false flag designed to inspire fear in nice normal white people who vote Repub and support the 2A

I love this woman. Something about her voice.

Yes you are also part of the problem.

We all are, he was raised to be a good texan boy who liked guns and jesuschrist and we with our rationality and brilliant ideas turned him into a serial killer.

Bravo fuckers.

Fear is probably the best way to control somebody id say. It is the most primal thing within every and each human.

For the religious folk i suppose it could be perceived as a way of making you so afraid of everything around you that the thought of death immediately strikes fear into you. What religious people usually connect with the beginning of a second life and the time to meet their maker is going to be something that you definitely dont ever want to think about. Soon you will become so indulged into your life here trying to accomplish whatever you can think of, which will usually result in doing everything for money and giving money for everything. Which would be the exact opposite of what the bible and jesus taught to us. And of course, the benefit for the kikes would be that ultimate consumerist group of people that do nothing but attempt to make money and buy things, while the middle jew gets a cut here and a cut there.
Or i could be totally wrong, who knows.

It is not, greed is. People adapt to fear too quickly, greed remains constant

what we DO know is that it's illegal to kill people, but he killed them anyway. so taking guns away from law-abiding citizens is NOT the solution.
we also know that what DID end the situation is a citizen shooting back, so having guns MORE accessible would result in bad guys being stopped QUICKER.

I was raised a Christian but turned into a skeptic. Hat said, I don’t hate religious folks and I sure as hell wouldn’t gun them down. I used to be a liberal, too, but their craziness turned me into a moderate republican.

I hate reading niggers on this board teling skeptics, agnostics, and atheists to kts because of this asshole.

>Greed remains constant.

Maybe in your slav based society.

>All of the above?

All of the above. And throw in some MK Ultra / monarch programming for good measure

As opposed to?

Your uprising matters not, you aren't shooting at nobody, our problem it's people raised to be gun lovers, turned paranoids.

This just shows you how bad ISIS is at getting any mass killings done in the USA. What a joke.

Non greedy people.

>He doesn’t realize it’s another psycho-liberal episode

America has a big problem with big pharma handing out prescription drugs like candy, a class of politicians that want to rule over the people like they’re children and a school system infiltrated from top to bottom that ensure the average graduate is incapable of independent thought. This was probably another asshole unable to communicate how he felt, or string together a coherent sentence related to his disappointments, that felt he needed to kill these church going people.

You can bet your ass that the media is going to sweep any anti-depressant/psychotic drugs and/or mental health issues under the rug and focus 111% of their efforts on gun control/erosion of the second amendment.

Making you afraid, playing upon your most primal instincts of feeling endangered is one sure way to make you more bound to your primal sense and this material world.
In a way, it is a way to make a man degrade and devolve. And an ape wants to do nothing more than gather more physical because physical is what passes among the apes. The greed is a virtue in such place.

Community thought he was a turd for what he did to his wife
He hated his community
He attacked them when they were gathered in one place

No such thing.

Yeah. I’m a gun owner too. I was raised to value human life and to respect guns/use them properly.

Ill never wrap my head around people who can go full rampage like this fucker.

Mors mihi Lucrum

yo that girl wants to suck my ice cream cone

good guy with gun is what caused the guy to flee, cops found him in his car dead shortly thereafter.
good guy had to GO GET his gun, which is understandable, but if people at the church had guns ON BODY, the gunman couldn't have hurt as many people.

In your tundra maybe.

If we focus on the drugs, we lose the guns.

He's you slightly less rational and more emotional, that is not because you won't snap like that it means that you wouldn't under the correct chemical coctel, or the specific situation.

He was an antifaggot.

And whats hilarious is after mass shootings, gun sales go up.

How many people do you think are going to buy a "church pistol" this morning? Or a cheap AR for the "truck gun"? A lot of dudes are going to be CCing in church now, permit or not.

As said, people adapt to fear very quickly. It becomes dull and people adapt fatalist attitudes. Fear is momentary, you cant keep the pressure constantly, or it loses effect. Even if you apply terror to people at intervals to make them insecure, they still became dull to it after a bit and it becomes part of life.

This is also examplarery on how terror attacks nowadays dont really scare anyway. It is just more newslines, you dont actually fear to leave your house. First time it works, but when terror attacks happen weekly it becomes like bad weather, a fact of life.

You seemto be suggesting that anyone can snap, therefore no guns?

A gun grabbing texan? Wtf?

He was an american white male age 16-55.

His ideology it's meaningless they all grew up in the same enviroment.

>Shooter was a white.
>Shooter was an atheist.
>Shooter was a Democrat.
>Shooter was discharged from the military for bad conduct involving domestic violence.
>Shooter owned AR15 illegally.
>Shooter shot up a church over a domestic dispute.

Shooter was Antifa!

Why is no one speaking to this?

>In your tundra maybe.
Not an argument. Greed is a core human positive (reward) emotion, and driven force about most things positive about humans.

I hadn’t seen that. Sauce?

Guns don't kill people I don't care about them until you have a decent amount of psychos ready to snap full of chemicals, watching people get gun down on a daily basis.

Time to ban all whutes from ownin guns

He was inspired by the Nov 4th meme. Attacked a church because he was an atheist. He was an abuser, so he had mental problems and was okay with breaking the law.

here is the link for you retards
yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

And anyway, he was an actual faggot who beat his wife and got discharged.
Plain. Retard.

NO, you IDIOT!
He was an atheist who purchased the gun recently due to being MISTREATED by his wife, the military, the legal system, and possibly religious folks.

Fear is merely a seed and not the whole tree.
It is a hole in your mind that lets other things seep through.
For instance, americans are known for having a lot of guns in the hands of civilians, its mostly "defend this defend that" even though they are probably the ones that find shootings far less surprising. Whether thats negative or positive, i do not care, i am simply arguing that this could be perceived as a byproduct of fear and a sense of endangerment.

this.

If you have the world you ask for nothing more, realism destroyed people's capacity to feel full.

It takes time to teach a boy to love guns enough to join the military and kill 27 humans.

It's the same society, same videogames, same racial tensions, same race war, same fedora memes.

Face it or have one of this more and more frequently.

Sadly they do deceive mortals.

My wife and I discussed this last night. My family will never attend church again unless I have my CC firearm with me. We go to a large, visible church that is very active and it WILL eventually be a target.

that story has so many falsehoods in it its rediculous that you posted it. dont be a faggot.

Here is an example right there my slavic friend

Leftist killed rightists to make rightists support leftist cause.

Same shit as Vegas.

this guy?

I dont blame you, im in glorious az so I always have at least one on me and an ar in my truck.

Shooting was a hoax

The motive is the target.

usa is in a mess?

>What is the narrative here?

Crazy people do crazy things. Also we still don't have a motive for Vegas, so I'm betting we won't get one for this shooting for a very long time.

Incorrect. YOU are fake news.

White supremacist Trump voter who has assaulted minorities before. Pic related.

Don’t be ridiculous

He just went in and killed people. I saw a post earlier where it was a screenshot of his Facebook profile, it had an antifa flag in it

Ahh the 0 proof racism accusations. Wew lad!

were there any tweets from (((obama))) and (((hilary))) ?
>makes you tink

We don’t even have a video still proving he was there. Just a death photo and a floor not full of 2000 spent shells.

Atheism IS leftism. Just another antofa-fag. Day of the rope is the solution.

The story here is that democrats aren't emotional stable enough to own weapons. Disarm every democrat voter.

Antifa.

Shooter was antifa
There was a pic of a text conversation where antifa said 'target churches, they are the heart of the alt-right' or some shit like that
If anyone has the pic dump it here

Yes it does!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!

>Shooter was discharged from the military
dishonorably which is basically on the same level as a felon.

>psycho atheist
Communist governments are

Also the shooter was brought down by a legal gun owner before the police even arrived

He was mistreated? He beat his wife and was dishonorably discharged from the military because of it. And no member of the military can ever claim this to be mistreatment. This scenario is discussed at length on a yearly basis in the military. Every member is made aware that domestic abuse is grounds for losing gun rights. If you are legally unable to hold a weapon, you are no longer legally allowed to serve in the military. Regardless of the branch. He made a series of bad decisions that led to his life becoming minimally worth living. He took the atheist and liberal pill which convinced him there is nothing after this life. Whether he was right or wrong with his assessment, the point is he was hopeless in a life that was proving to be not worth living, and he was hopeless for an afterlife that he believed doesn't exist. As far he was concerned, what did he have to lose? He lashed out on the people that he perceived as the ones who harmed him. He attacked the hopeful, because he perceived no hope. Liberalism is a hopeless endeavor because it relies on the idea that the world can be good. It can't. Atheism is a hopeless endeavor because it relies on the idea that when life ends, there is no more. Combining hopeless endeavors that imply a good world that you haven't experienced, and a non existent afterlife is a very dangerous thing for individuals with poor coping skills.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate, to the dark side.

Nice try Soros