Hmmmmm....

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FTFY

>Why did repost same image.

Then I saw it. LEL. Should have made Anders European high minister of immigration policy.

Take away guns, the bombings will go up.

Just ask Sweden.

Just ask Boston and New York.

Just ask OKC/

>Switzerland has more guns per capita than the USA but way less crime
>Switzerland also has considerably less niggers and spics than the USA, both in absolute and relative numbers
Really makes one ponder.

I'm all for gun rights, but if you're going to make a fucking meme at least make it so the point can't be easily debunked.

You are right. Violence and terrorism almost never happens in peaceful disarmed Europe. I'm glad you turned in your guns.

>The vast majority of American mass shooters are white
>Still blaming it on niggers

It really doesn't.

>He doesn't know that gang shootings are considered mass shootings in USA

Protip: almost all criminals and gangs in USA are non-white

>police
>fbi
>organized militia

White collar crime and population control are pretty well known.

"Whites have the highest oxytocin levels of any race, your phenotype is predisposed to cause variances and strife if there is none. Oxytocin is increased by higher estrogen levels in the body, ocytocin causes Schadenfreude. Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this sound listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. You've gotten tricked twice into two world wars, brothers wars due to pride and faggotry.

Admit it, you're demons who worship satan and need to be purged for the betterment of humanity."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628

>Almost never happens
Not saying never, I'm just comparing the ratios.
If I go into a bad neighborhood here at most I will be called out but ultimately left alone, in America a dindu will shoot you and take your wallet.
Most terrorism doesnt happen with guns anymore anyway, exactly because the crackdown on guns and explosives is so strict. There's a reason why muslims have moved onto trucks, stabbings and acid/gas.

And to page 10 it goes fellas.

>>Police
>>FBI
>>Organized militias
>Implying they are at the same murder levels of non-whites

Remember all those shootings where the shooter was dealt with by an armed member of the public?

Oh, wait.

They're not at the same murder levels. I'd say planned parenthood has killed way more people than all the gangs in the united states combined.

The FBI was outed for spreading diseases in urban areas and we all know about AIDS.

I'd say you've killed more. kind of lines up with the sadist thing perfectly.

>There's a reason why muslims have moved onto trucks, stabbings and acid/gas.

>I prefer to be stabbed run over and splashed with acid
>A victory for gun control

is this the way you really think? anyway I heard Denmark was one of the lesser invaded by Muslims, so you get a buffer, a few more years before Muslims take over your country and begin the real purge.

You?

and before you say "that wasnt me" it doesnt matter. The majority dictates the trend, fuck you and your special snowflake outlier ass. Give me your best villainous monologue faggot. like clickity clock work

But I'm not white user, check my flag blind mongrel

Just let it go to page 10, dont be a hero.

I'm not black, I'm hebrew

but which weapons were obtained legally, and which were bought from tyrone down the alley?

>reddit spacing
>shitlib opinions
trash it

and yet europe has a lower gun homicide rate than the US. makes you think doesn't it?

Oh, of course a Jew would like to keep europoors in the shadows. Kill yourself kike, being around whites is safer than around nigs, it's just how it is.

>What actually happens
Tragedy strikes a Virginia home today as Judith Chambers was killed in her home by her 10 year old son, who had found and played with her Smith & Wesson revolver. It had never been fired at in intruder since being bought 5 years ago, but it was loaded and managed to wound the child with a wrist fracture and kill Judith with a lethal shot to the chest.
>Or
In a horrible event today in Dallas, Texas, a shooter opened fire at a county gunshow, causing mass panic, every person at the show opened fire in confusion and over 150 people were killed, 200 were at least wounded. It is still unknown who the original shooter was.

I know logic scares you people, but trust me, it could save your life.

>*CRIES* I didnt like those words you're WRONG!
>no rebuttal

How embarrassing, Yikes!

It's okay to be Hebrew user

le epic meme lololol XDDDDDDDDD

Not nearly enough people being raped in that picture.. Just saying!

It's not because guns were taken away the bombings went up genius. Gun laws have been strict long before that. It's more about importing 3rd world medieval sand-apes

>it's another thread of Amerisharts vs Yuropoors

>Losing the argument
>Changes the goalposts
Kikes Debating 101

and leafs show up to be utterly irrelevant every tiem

WTF I love EU now

>accidental gun deaths.

It does happen, but a statistical nothing. More people are killed by falling meteors. So fail.

>Huge confused massacre at a gun show
?
>Things that have never happened throughout all space and time.

If I had to chose between your advice, and my guns, I'll keep my guns.

#FetusLivesDontMatter

>Keeping guns in hands of government
>Logical
Amusing as fuck to watch leftists LARP as intellectuals.

Made me shed a tear for the Fatherland.

So who does this imply is the progenitor of the black race? I always assumed Kush/Caanan/Ham or someone.

Most of the Europeans on this thread are based on this question.

Also true of Canadians.

Those that pretend their disarmament was an "enlightened choice" are instantly called out for the pathetic serfs they are.

An unwilling serf is a slave, and deserves respect. A willing serf deserves nothing but contempt.

that's actually not true
blacks kill more people each year than anybody, despite being only 13% of the population
their mass killings are usually only 3-4 people, while the fewer white ones get higher scores

but you're a retarded gun-control nut so you wouldn't know that

>%13

Breivik did nothing wrong.

>that last picture

Is that why Stephen Paddock killed 57 and injured over 500 people? An American on American soil. Lmao.

You people are so far in denial it's embarrassing.

If you want to get technical. Those people went into a 'Paddock', allowed themselves to be disarmed, and their security was provided by a known "DEMOCRAT KINGPIN GLOBALIST" (Owner of MGM Hotel) and also a high-ranking official with the DHS advisory board.

They paid to enter an open-air, walled in Paddock. Their security was provided by democrats.

I feel sorry for them because they are pro-Trump whites like me, but Jesus Christ how can you be so stupid? (they, I mean, not you poster)

>wrist fracture
Soy Boy

>I'm not black, I'm hebrew
Every single fucking time. Clean my oven from the inside schlomo