Why are atheists obsessed with converting everyone to their religion?

Why do they kill everyone who doesn't believe in their god? Why are they all failures in life?

Why can't atheists even define atheism? How do we stop white men from being radicalized to the extremist atheist agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wikEctQIRSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Edm1tPAw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjpnZb7ESQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is pol so triggered by atheists?
>Why can't atheists even define atheism?
lack of belief in gods. there you go user

Why Americans always get low scores when killing people? You just can't take your time to inflict damage without going full ballistic?

That's not the definition of atheism, user...

>Radical atheists = radical islamists

I like this new meme of yours

sorry i didnt look at your flag before replying. carry on burger

Atheists will pay one day
Their fedora tipping shall come to an end

Why do religious people need to base all their arguments on lies, like OP has?

ATHEISTS ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING

It's the second most violent religion after Islam.

Still waiting for an accurate definition of atheism you stupid seppo

USA has a problem with Atheists because they have a very toxic conformist religious culture that can create strong social stigma if you don't fit the mold. It's more the fault of the religion frankly.

>Radical islamist
>Kills people for their belief

>Radical atheist
>Kills people for their beliefs

Yeah dude, completely different, like, not the same.

>replied anyway

were you dropped on your head cunt?

>*speaks in untestable, unsubstantiated marxist drivel*
No thanks, scum. So much for atheists being free thinkers!

Atheists have killed more people than all the religious wars combined in history fyi

are you legitimately sub 80 IQ retarded?

Why is the burger calling the aussie a seppo.
What time line is this?

waste of quads, go tip your fedora somewhere else

Wow and hey I'm still waiting for an accurate definition of atheism. Anything to avoid the topic, huh? Please don't get too angry and go shoot up a church in the meantime, atheist scum. I hope I didn't just radicalize you...

What do you mean when you say atheism is undefined

That's agnosticism. Atheism is the disbelief in Gods.

Accurate definition
>lack of belief In a god
That is literally it burger.

Reminder that Fedora Atheism is Marxism.

Because the Abrahamic religions, like Marxism, are Jewish lies. It's compulsive.

He beat his wife and kid.... I'm not sure what could be more of a red flag. I'm 100% pro-gun but really question whether those people should be sold weapons. They should be forced to have a tattoo on their face and hands that says "CHILD AND WIFE ABUSER." No gun store would sell someone like that a weapon.

>hur durrr tip yur fedora someweyar else edgelard!
The fucking retard is asking for a definition of atheism, gets told the actual definition, and proceeds to deny. Off yourself with a bandsaw, crotch first, nigger

Trump is an atheist.
Fuck I hate yanks

Agnostic definition is literally god cannot be known. So an agnostic can still believe in a god without knowing anything of god. Meaning they do not lack belief in god.

HAHAHAHAHA you really are as dumb as your fedora suggests. I'm laughing so fucking hard at you. It's amazing how atheists time after time get tripped up by a simple question about the very basics of their irrational beliefs.

>when a Christcuck makes fun of your fedora and your haven’t had your xanex

its true tho.. why u mad?

>So an agnostic can still believe in a god without knowing anything of god
No, its about the entire existence, not just the nature. Atheism is the belief that there is no God. If you lack belief, it makes you an agnostic, not an atheist. An atheist has a belief. This is not rocket science, stralia.

without the fedora he just looks like a muslim

Agnosticism defines that you don't KNOW something. Anything that has a root of theis has to do with belief in higher power. Agnostic is an adjective and using it to describe yourself would imply you don't know something. It doesn't automatically imply theism.

*tipp*

>irrational beliefs
Not believing in something that can't be seen, observed or proven is irrational.
Im at a loss burger no wonder so many of you get shot.

But that's not what atheists believe. Stop jewing me and speak directly now. Defend your actual beliefs, buttfuck.

You too Lithuania ->

Or atheism

you're a fucking moron

I guess my platform agnostic software doesn't know if god exists :^)

I'm an agnostic atheist.

They literally are. These vids unironically explain how Mohammad was the dawkinsbot of his time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wikEctQIRSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Edm1tPAw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjpnZb7ESQ

>>I guess my platform agnostic software
>Because context has no bearing on the meaning of words
C'mon.

>toxic conformist
That's Sweden

The fedora uprising has begun.

My actual belief.
Ok, I have never seen any evidence of gods existence nor am I aware of any plausible scientific papers or theories that lead to me to believe any gods exist.
As such I lack belief in a god. That's it mate. Tbh honest I don't think about not believing in gods to often.

>fucking moron
Wow great argument wtf i'm an enlightened tipper now holy shit

Another shill thread. Athism is lack of belief to god/s. There is no atheist agenda no organisation or core principles, its purely the lack of belief. These famous atheists that clearly trigger you preach humanism and secularism, atheism itself dosent have any dogma.

Then you're not an atheist....

Are you thick? Atheists don't believe there is a god or anything. Agnostics say it cannot be proven that god exists/existed but are slightly more open to being proven wrong.

Big difference burger.

Then you are not an atheist. Christ.

He's agnostic, as are most people that aren't religious.

Epic meme le based gentleman!

>smug anime posting.
No, im an athiest.
But if I was a thiest I sure as fuck wouldn't be christian. There are far more shekels to be had in being a jew.

>getting trolled by this burger
for shame

Prove christianity to me.

I know, he just seems too dumb to realize the difference between him and an atheist.

>gets upset after being told to tip
truth hurts, don't it. your cuckshed is waiting darwin

Hol up. I though it was the goy in the pic.
>don’t tell me Sup Forums ruined some idiots life AGAIN

What sources tell you he was an atheist leftist? this screenshot is from his linkd in profile, I must admit I've never heard of an atheist teach bible studies... but yeah, keep spouting your false narrative. you easily lead muppets

I dont believe in a god until proven wrong cunt. Seeing as I will never be proven wrong I'm content in being classified an athiest.

No, agnostic is just more nuance to atheism. Many people define themselves both as atheist and agnostic, in my personal experience every single atheist that i have talked about it self defines themselves as both

>be atheist
>get your fee-fees hurt because someone believes you will go to a place you don't even believe in for being godless
>shoot them, thereby proving atheists really are reprobates who desece to go to hell as the christians had said

>I dont believe in a god until proven wrong cunt.
I KNOW. THAT MAKES YOU AN AGNOSTIC, YOU FOOL.
Jesus Christ, I root for the emus.

Misery loves company user, simple as that!

>black daughter
>antifa member
>feminist
Just the fact his daughter is brown gives it all.

Their holy book The God Delusion tells them to. Also their sky women fairies Darwin and Dawkins confirm.

I'm not agnostic there is no fence sitting with me.

why label a entire group of people based on the actions of one individual?

Fuck this.
You aussie cunts don't need Jesus, you need a brain.

He had an atheist book collection

Yup

To refute it.

it's hard for many atheist to accept if they reject God /Jesus they will go to Hell.

All these mass shootings were democrats and liberals, the atheist's best friends.

>I'm not agnostic there is no fence sitting with me.
You say that, but then you say

>I dont believe in a god until proven wrong cunt. Seeing as I will never be proven wrong I'm content in being classified an athiest.

WHICH MAKES YOU AGNOSTIC YOU THICK MONG

I really wish I could take anything coming from that flag seriously but you're better off posting from Kekistan desu.

Im on loads of different Facebook pages, that doesnt mean I agree with them, if I want to know what the left is up to, you gotta be on there to see it

Evry tiem..

(((you)))

They don't believe in hell.

atheism is belief there is no god. there is no absence of belief there.

fat chicks give corsets a bad name.

That gun requires a federal permit. How did he have it with a felony conviction?

>accurate definitions = definitions that align with your preconceptions

ha yeah. He was so concerned with whether or not heaven/hell exist that he didn't know how to escape from the hell he was living in.

As an agnostic I despise Atheists more because of their inability to see religion as a necessary institution in the formation of civilization.

They are also the most insufferable know-it-all types.

Wow cool you have a screen shot and I on the other hand have every major news organization and his actual social media. Weird. Muh evidence, huh?

He taught bible school because he failed at getting any other job. That was the link that drove him to murder. He took his failure out on the only people willing to help him, like all ungrateful atheists, or shitbags as I like to call them.

this, who's the dude in OP's pic?

You can just open a new tab
>Google search
>Atheism definition
>Agnosticism definition

Good job Christianons, you've learned to use a Fucking computer.

It really feels like listening to tards sometimes.

>I claim to both know X, and that X cannot be known
Smart people.

>was a super fedoralord “anti theist” teen
>grew out of it
>not even a true faithful but considering converting to Orthodox purely for the community and to resist the spread of Islam and rampant degeneracy of the West

Same guy, people age, who knew right?

i-i dont want to explain it just use google.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state’s worst ever mass shooting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html

Atheist here. I definitely realize that, I just don't believe there's a God. In fact realizing that is one of the main reasons I don't believe in God. I just see religion as the means for social evolution that it is.

Why should I believe christianity?

... if god literally kicked in the door of every single athiest on the face of the planet and said here I am believe in me we would all cease being athiest overnight. Your misrepresenting agnosticism.
Gnostic is to know something
Agnostic is to not know something.
Thiest to believe in a deity
Athiest to not believe in a deity.
Gnostic athiest knows there is no god. This requires faith in the fact that there is no god and could be classified a belief system.
Agnostic athiest. Literally me
Agnostic thiest. Believes god can't be proven but believes any way. Most cunts in this category say I don't believe in god but I'm spiritual, fucking fence sitters.
Gnostic thiest. This requires the faith the Christ fags have and no actual proof required.
So I'm both. Agnostic and athiest. I dont believe in god = athiest.
If at some point I change my mind then I will become a thiest.