Winter ball 2017

Mods can fuck off, we are allowed one Meta thread and we demand to be allowed to have our winter ball tradition.

So Sup Forums has decided to take /mlp/ after they won six votes yesterday, and since the draw fags have started making /mlpol/ art. Their was some talk of taking /o/ again, but we've decided to just be friends this year.

Dump what winter ball art you have while we wait for new OC!

Lewd

no no no it should be Sup Forums and /lgbt/

imagine Sup Forums and Sup Forums

GAS THE BIKES, RACECAR NOW!

I could not fail to disagree with you less

Well it isn't, long live /mlpol/

did Sup Forums qualify

>So Sup Forums has decided to take /mlp/ after they won six votes
>Sup Forums has decided
>six votes
Fuck off pony fucker. I know your false consensus tricks.

I can't. That's ( h e l l 2 )

Horse fuckers it is!
I enjoyed April 1st, not so much the degenerate horse pussy everywhere, but the fact the horse fuckers truly scared reddit and the shills.
It was one of the only days where it was like old Sup Forums again.

no youre not actually

More digits confirming the inevitable.

Nobody gives a shit, this is a tradition that is as old as Sup Forums.

I demand winter ball.
I also demand a recount. The voting was rigged. There was illegal voting; obviously a bunch of mlp immigrants who shouldn't have voted did vote.

Dicks and Hitlers everywhere. What is the Sup Forums mascot, anyways?

Waa, Hillary won the popular vote! Waaa!

Might I suggest Sup Forums? They're pretty much a Sup Forums stronghold these days.

Cute I must admit

Each board is supposed to have a thread up where they argue over how their -tan looks and who they're going to go to the ball with.
How the characters look and act is open to whoever draws it and what catches on

>not Sup Forums and /o/

Why do I live?

that looks so fucking gay

Sup Forumsumblr in a nutshell

Aye.

Actually only since 2011 but the point still stands we should be allowed one thread

I prefer the older looking pol who wears the hat and trench coat/ smoking jacket

Yeah. Hiroshimoot said that Sup Forums is allowed to have 1 active meta thread.

You just can't have active multiples meta threads... But this "winter ball" things are created only when the previous die, so...

>So Sup Forums has decided to take /mlp/
That's fucking gay. It's an april fools joke. Don't give the ((mods)) what they want. God. Sup Forums is supposed to be civilized and definitely not mingling with horse fuckers.

the last survey confirmed /mlpolo/, OP is a flaming faggot

Suit pol, best pol.