That feel when like guns but still think they should be heavily regulated

>that feel when like guns but still think they should be heavily regulated

Am I alone on /k/?

No, you have friends over in Reddit who agree with you.

Move to canada then and enjoy all the pissant regulations made by fuckwits whove never held a gun in there lives

You're a stupid nigger. Why do you fuckers want to regulate guns anyway?

>that feel when like guns but hate gun """community"""

No. Most of the gun owners are retards who should not have legal access to guns.

>I like guns but I don't like owning and being able to use guns
You're an idiot is what you are.

More like
>I like guns but I don't like that other people around me are able to use guns

That's very common desu. I love guns, but I dislike 90% of other people I meet who "love" guns. It might have something to do with the fact that I dislike old people as well (60+ for the most part).

Wow, how does it feel to be such a massive faggot?

fpbp fuck off OP

I think semi auto center fire rifles should have some extra sort of screening process before you buy one. I'm not sore what that would look like and I'll probably vote against any gun control regulation that comes my way because they are all poorly written and shitty, but I do think it's a little too easy to buy semi auto rifles. As much as /k/ likes to think mass shooters could rack up 50+ kills with a bolt action, volume of fire matters. It matters in war and it matters in mass shootings too. Every military around the world would not have adopted intermediate cartridges and low recoil lightweight automatic rifles to fire them if that weren't the case.

Single shot guns, bolt actions and pump shotguns holding under 8 rounds should be able to just be shipped to your door if you ask me. no FFL no nothin. if that turns South Side Chicago into a WW1 reenactment then w/e that's awesome.

I really don't understand /k/'s problem with mandatory waiting periods/background checks.

No Im of a similar opinion. The mentally ill shouldnt have access to guns. Inb4
>THE GUBMENT WILL CLASSIFY ALL GODFEARING 2A LOVERS AS ILL!!!

We have mandatory background checks and there is no evidence waiting periods do anything.

>muh private sales

They are legal because we have no registry for guns so a wise lawmaker figured why not just allow private sales, it's not like we know you did it anyways.

OP, I hope this is bait, but if not, the second amendment is a safeguard against tyranny and overbearing government in extreme circumstances luckily we haven’t had to do anything of that sort yet. Also heller v DC, so get fucked?

>no evidence waiting periods do anything.

They prevent crimes of passion in the heat of the moment. Do you really need something written on paper in order to accept its practicality or can you thik for yourself a little bit?

>dat pic
>one dead from peace truck

This is retarded, premeditated murder is premeditated murder you shitposting cunt. I don’t think you have the cognitive abilities yet to process how stupid that statement is. If someone wants to kill someone they’ll do it gun or not, waiting periods KILL people, which has been documented ask Carol Browne, oh wait you can’t shes fucking dead.

listen kid. There's a lot of guys in the industry outfitting sheepdawgs like myself with well made, battle tested tactical gear.

When I step outside I make sure I'm wearing three things: my tactical 5.11 pants, my three knives, my glock 19 rowland special, and my oaklees. That's because I'm scanning for BGs, that's bad guys for people like yourself not enrolled in the tactical lifestyle.

You better be thankful that there are people like me around to protect people like you, that's for sure.

I agree user. I love guns, think they're awesome. But I've seen the holes they put in animals. They definitely don't belong in the hands of most people. I think a high level of training, in depth back ground checks, safe storage should be required. This would prevent most retards, crims, crazies from getting their hands on them. Also a reason for ownership should really be required ie. pest control.
Love guns and I realise that Americans aren't worth debating when it comes to guns. I might as well tell a Muslim that Islam is bullshit. It'll never convince them.

>or can you thik for yourself a little bit?
Says the person spouting democrat/anti gun talking points.

> not wearing Second Chance trauma plates to survive the urban hell that is mall security

>one exception that is nor will it ever be a rule

Meanwhile think of all the murders that could've been prevented if the perrson had couple of times to wait and dwell on the intention. Google for yourself, burden of proof is not on me.

Gee willy user, look at you putting a label on me. Now you got something to hate and squint at!

This. Fuck off OP, you subversive fuck

Oh fuck off cuck. This was by design. A country music festival? A church in a white small town?

They realized they had to attack us to turn us against the one thing we still have to protect ourselves.

>make it mandatory that every citizen HAS to own at least one gun
>also make it mandatory for adults of age to have basic military training

Would you prefer it over current timeline?

Hello, sour grapes yuropoor
>inb4 amerimutt pic as an attempt of rebuttal

>man, I really want to kill that guy, better go and buy a gun
>damn, I have to wait 3 days until I get it though, guess I won't kill the dude then
And just like that, the hard working liberal mindset thwarted another case of made up bullshit that would never happen in the real world

Herr DERRR mAH FALSE FLAG DERRRRRRRRRR

>>damn, I have to wait 3 days until I get it though, guess I won't kill the dude then

3 days is a lot of time to think. People cool off and change their minds. Why can't you grasp that? Not everyone will change their mind, but a lot will.

I don't think you understand how tyranny works.

E V I D E N C E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

I don't think it would do anything to stop a lot of people, but for raging autists and morons ike Adam Lanza and the 18 year old in WA, it would probably give them a lot less firepower to work with.

again I think pump action shotguns should be able to be purchased to questions asked.

>it's a /k/ resorts to autistic screeching instead of discussing in a civilized manner episode

right on the clock

Yes, I think it would entrain gun safety throughout the entire culture. Instead, we gun owners are a self-selecting group and gun safety is not universally engrained in our country.

>burden of proof is not on me

You’re not on tumblr sweety, post some goddamn proof to back your faget argument

>people still think range banning certain countries wouldn't fix most of the shitposting

>You’re not on tumblr sweety

Exactly, I don't have to do your thinking for you.

I think that you have the mentality of a mentally dysfunctional person who should be barred from having his own free will.

Someone with a real intent to kill another person is not going to be put off by having to wait a few days. Instead they're going to grab a knife, or a hammer, or a car, or anything else they could get their hands on.

>dude fascism lmao

>make claim
>can't back it up
must be the lack of nutrition

Burden of proof lies on the person making the statements. That’s the beauty of it, now post it or begone and ignored

Maybe. But if my girlfriend got mad that I fucked another chick and got an impusle to kill me, I'd much rather have her come at me with a knife or a car, not a gun.

Op go outside and hug a tree. Then apologize to it for wasting the oxygen it spent time creating. I honestly hope you and everyone like you die in your sleep.

Literally this. We even petitioned that the stupid motherfuckers should at least get their licence before they could have a say in our laws and we got turned down because it was insensitive. Plus side is that they know so little they're name banning guns from movies that don't exist outside of a few prototypes and props, instead of fucking us too hard where it hurts.

No. It doesnt stop criminals from getting them. They don't care about that crap. They will just get them. Then you are a law abiding citizen with no way to defend yourself. I will never understand your reasoning. And I am a dutch yuropoor.

>No. It doesnt stop criminals from getting them. They don't care about that crap. They will just get them.

Then why do you care about waiting periods? Why do you care about background checks? You will just "go and get it" anyway.

Dammit man i know your making fun off op but i'm dying for a cigar right now and the store closed and i've been drinking so everywhere else is outside of walking/riding distance.

Its probably a good thing though.

>le shitposting Australian lemoa

>implying you dont already have an overbearing government that is making life worse for americans every year to please the super rich.

You have your precious freedoms on paper but politically your so far gone.

> It doesnt stop criminals from getting them. They don't care about that crap. They will just get them.

This is literally the dumbest logic one could have. If the criminals won't care about laws, whats the point of fucking laws to begin with?

Because most of you are white supremacist maniacs who want to kill people of color.

Couldn't have anything to with the same thread being posted over 9000 times today.

>They will just get them.
How? If there are fuck all guns and the rest are stored properly it makes it pretty hard.

>I deserve a gun
>But people I don't like shouldn't have guns

get out, bootlicker

Yeah but trump is in office trying to deal with the problems correctly:

>Insert terrorist attack here
Dem's: We need more anti-terrorist laws like spying on your dog when you go to work
Trump: How about we just not let them in?

The pendulum is swinging.

If your girlfriend would try and come kill you if she found out you cheated, then that should probably make you worry a lot more than waiting periods for guns. Nevermind that she could also just poison you with household items, or wait until you were asleep. She wouldn't even need to go out and buy something to kill you.

>>I deserve a gun
>>But people I don't like shouldn't have guns

I could say the same for nukes.

>grasping that hard

Yes, because people poison people when then they impulsively decide to hurt them. They go back and spend a day googling out the finesse of chemical concoctions.

>shooter was dishonorably discharged
>which prevents him from legally obtaining a firearm
Really activates the almonds

This is why no one will ever take you seriously when you get a counter point then immediately rebut with the most ludicrous extremes ever

>Estimated 80+ million legal US gun owners

>9,000 gun homicide (many with illegal guns but whatever)

>"most"

>Being this shit at seeing the big picture

I live in UK. Our laws are to tight and not based on reason. I can normally convince no gunners that we could relax our laws and see no increase in crime.

America on the other hand seem keen to put guns into the hands of every gangbanger and mentally ill person who wants one, along with every dudebro who thinks hes in the movies.

More like 9000 gun murders due to gang and drug related sources in metropolitan areas

Thank you mods

Lets allow all the illegals to arm themselves. I dont like them but it seems like they should have a fair shot

>Lets allow all the illegals to arm themselves.

Ahhh theirs that flag.

Good one

Yes, now fuck off.

>I should have a right to self-defense because I was born on this specific area of earth soil but this other guy shouldn't have that right because he came from a different patch of soil

Let's see if we can get this thread moved a third time to Sup Forums because check then quads

Fuck off

Countries and laws don't stop existing because you want to be hyper reductive about complex issues

Your country, what ever that may be, obviously doesn't respect your life nor the value of it and why you should be allowed to defend it. If you want to have the rights of another country you should seek become a citizen of that country

Put one in your mouth and do us a favor

Wew i've seen some good mental gymnastics but i'm enjoying this one.

Yeah, that is the concept of a nation.

Your logic is the only one at fault here. Criminals, by defintion, are people that break laws. Laws are in place so the general population, the people usually adhering to laws, can live together in a regulated manner instead of anarchy. They're also in place so people that break the laws can be prosecuted if they get cought.

Yes? It's not that hard to mix up something that can kill you. Or do you also think there shoud be a 3 day waiting period on Clorox? And even then she could still stab or throttle you while you're asleep

Just decide already, is it a right or a privilege. Because you clearly don't quite approve of the concept of right when it benefits someone else other than you.

Predicting it smugly won't save you from it, mutt.

>hey what's the point of laws against rape, criminals just gonna rape anyway
>hey whats the point of having laws against burglary/theft, criminals just gonna break in and steal anyway
>hey whats the point of any laws ever

Nigga you dumb

It's a right in the United States

You're just proving me right. This isn't some black and white issue where you think you can write a single sentence and think you've encompassed the entire thing

No you're dumb. The gun control laws that have been proposed by anti-gun politicians have some absolutely nothing to prevent crime as it has made it far more difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns

What fucking laws would have stopped this shooting? The shooter was already convicted of domestic violence, discharged dishonorable because of another assault on his wife, lied on a 4473 to get access to a gun he wasn't allowed to have.

Kek, do you really not grasp the concept of laws?
Laws exist so your average, non criminal person doesn't go around doing vile shit to other people, or if they do, they get prosecuted for it. Clearly though, as proven by real life, laws specifically don't deter criminals, because guess what, they wouldn't be criminals if they wouldn't commit crime, thus ignoring laws, in the first place.

shove this import cancer up your ass

>Laws exist so your average, non criminal person doesn't go around doing vile shit to other people

No, that's why common sense exists. If the only thing that is preventing you, as in specifically you to whom I am replying right now, from doing vile shit to other people is the fear of government-ordered punishment, then you are exactly the reason why I don't want you to have guns. Because you are a shit human being.

Let me lay it down on you like this

Back in the egyptian times when they were building the pyramids with slaves and shit like that they didn't have big mandingo slaves doing all the heavy lifting they had scrawny hungry skeletons doing it and they most certainly didn't give them weapons to fight with.

You know why because maybe one day one of the slaves decides hey i don't like lifting this heavy stone and starts talking about his dislike for the pharaoh and all that shit. Then the slave owners have a mini-uprising on their hands but its easily dealt with because hey their all little bitches and they don't have any weapons.

The slave owners often talked about wanting to make the male slaves in a way (not castrating them) into women by physically depleting them not giving them enough food or water to fight back.

Now whats this got to do with gun control and inb4 who is moses.

Well now you have a culture on the left where the men are trying to emasculate themselves and take away the populaces firearms.

If your some globalist that wants some commie Sup Forumsdystopia to come true then you will want to emasculate the men and they are doing this subversively "soyboys" and also you will want to take away their weapons so once they are your slaves living in coffin commieblock apartments and working the factory they aren't CC'n a 1911.

How do you do this? Well you stage numerous mass shootings with rifles. Why mass shootings? Why not mass bombings or a say someone unloading a clipazine with a pistol into a crowd? Why rifles you ask? Because rifles are predominately used to wage war. They don't want rifles in the hands of their slaves so they can win an uprising.

contined.... with why they are using trucks/cars etc.. in attacks.

contined

Now your gunna come back at me and say hurr durr muzzies are running you over with trucks now so what? ban trucks? Well yes thats next they don't want people to freely and easily transport themselves wherever they want. They want automated cars that go from coffin apartment to workplace. Then they want to take away the whole ownership of cars and coffin apartments and shit like that. If your a factory worker you catch the automated bus or train with CCTV watching your every step too and from work and then of course your apartment will be bugged and the bugs will be in your issued household appliances.

Only the card carrying commies in the party get the private automated cars.

>goverment doesn't want to go house-to-house against armed citizes so they will stage civilian deaths in order to go house-to-house against said armed citizens in an attempt to take their guns away

Are you literally this stupid

They will get people to turn in their guns in some buy back scheme ala australia.

But whats the point of those laws if you are just going to form into militias anyway? checkmate

Lame. That’s obviously not his point.

See the problem is even though there is plenty of evidence from politicians to want to take all guns, even though there is history of how it's been done in other countries you are just to stupid to see the big picture. The heavier you make the regulation the easier it becomes to take them all. Outright bans in the U.K. Didn't happen over night. It was over decades.

They will just be called terrorist organisations. Basically timothy mcveigh pretty much got every militia in the states infiltrated.

So they know who all those dudes are and will detain them as terrorists before they can do any damage.

Again that's just a knee jerk reaction. Even adding mass shootings how many people are killed annually with any type of rifle? It's like 300 people on average. Mass shooting don't do dick for homicide stats in America. They barely make up 1% of firearm deaths.

You're that australian from earlier aren't you, do you always base your arguments around insulting the person you're arguing with? It's also always nice to see when people conveniently ignore the other half of what you said, because their ad hominem response only got them so far.

Nope.

This