Why do Millennials not want to have children?

responsibility

>why should all vegans not reproduce
fix’d

Are Vegans the new atheists? I've noticed it's the exact same holier than though types who are latching onto the vegan fad to make themselves feel superior for not eating meat.

why should I want?

future cannibalism

can't afford them, don't have time for them

HEY MR. PETERSON, BUY FIOS YOU FUCK

fpbp

disgusting. Probably call themselves "gamers"

Because they are children themselves.

why do you even want children anyway
half the entire world can't pay for them

Lmao @ vegan gains girlfriend.

I swear I thought that was a guy at first.

why is this guy getting shilled on Sup Forums

S A G E

and

D E P O R T

since when can two gay men reproduce?

he has a vasectomy so he gets to cum in her pussy bare back every night

sounds good to me

Vegan gains is so low test he can't make kids. Also his "wife" is some gross Tom boy thing.

at least they won't spawn more 56% horrors

I'm not a poor 3rd worlder. I'm already paying for half the world's nigger spawn.

He's bulking right? Looks like a fucking loser now lol.

So you can make a slide thread about it.

Because 2 dudes can't make a babby

He snipped his dick.

don't want shitskins and nu-males reproducing anyways. faggots.

>vegan mixed race relationship
>no kids
I hate their generation and mine
THIS

Boom

Why the fuck he call himself vegan "GAINS" i mean i have 1 year off lifting and i look way bigger and stronger than this piece of shit. The lack of b12 seems to have affected their brains.

That is a comment in the comments section

>be lifter
>make gains
>THAT is the best you can pull

godamn, I might as well stay skinny fat and keep my gf with dd tits

>vegan
>youtuber
>comic book fan
>short haired white female black male
>pets treated like babies to satiate maternal instincts

>LOL KIDS SUCK AM I RIGHT?

could one be more of a cliche?

Who cares, just be thankful they don't.

Kekles,is that Vegan Gains?That guy is fucking nuts and you want him to breed!!!?Whats fucking wrong with you!!!?

six of one, half dozen of the other. i dont' trust anyone that doesn't eat meat

kids are a big responsibility. it takes a lot of effort and money to raise one.

The retards shitting up the genes pool ate the ones that don't want children which I couldn't support more. I plan on have at least three, hopefully I'll have a large family if it is God's will

What is he doing now that edgy channels got demonetized hard?
Also is he secretly homosexual? That girl is hideous

That green goblin is getting darker, what the hell is wrong with him?

well duh

>another less amerimutt

Good news

Well as a man that never wants kids. The only reason I can really give is that I hate kids. I don't like being around them. I don't like listening to them. I don't like people who have kids, it turns people into dipshits, who think their kids can do no wrong. You wanna blame someone for me not wanting kids, then you can blame kids and the people who have them, and happen to bring them around me,

>"Kids are toxic to our relationship"
>Uses cats as a replacement
Every fucking time, without fail.

I forgot, is that retard one of those vegans that feeds his cat vegan?

When they are 35 they will have a kid, guaranteed.

is that thing on the left a jew?

you should probably kill you'reself

>france
>70% muslim
easy there pierre

This. Kids get in the way of the TV-sitcom image of city life that has been sold to our generation through shows like Friends and HIMYM, you can't exactly go off having wacky adventures in the big city or spend every evening hanging with your friends in a bar when you have kids back home to look after.
All of these sitcoms present settling down, getting married and having kids as "the end", so no wonder millenials want to try to put that shit off as long as possible and remain in a young-adult stage into their 30's

No reason to outside of counting on failure and needing their kids as backup.

I really wan kids, but
I'm not earning enough to provide for them
Women are not interested in me or kids
There are times when I think it would be cruel to have kids, knowing the shit world they would have to grow up in.

He fed a dog vegan.. Maybe they had it taken away

I dont want to have children with my wife, because ive seen how hard it is by my experience with helping to raise her son. He has problems with learning, and is always acting unruly. The only thing he is actually good at is sports. Even little things like dinner is a problem because he doesn't want to eat anything but fried chicken and im allergic to anything poultry based so my wife always cooks dinner for her son and his father while im stuck eating microwave dinners or a sandwhcih

As long as its millenials like those two degenerates then I am okay with this.

trips checked but now is basically the best time in history to have kids.

wow the pinnacle of happiness

>GF doesn't want children
>Gets vasectomy on will of GF
>GF finds Tyrone to be more exciting than Beta Bill
>GF leaves him and mocks him later on Twatter
>Beta has his entire lineage destroyed by a single coalburner
Why do faggots fall for this meme over and over again?

lol if you ever think you are a loser , all you gotta do is look at vids liek this. Today marriage is just a meme, broads just wanna get married so they can pretend and post on fagbook how happy they are. This cunt looks like she cant even wash dishes. Todays women are useless social media addicted psychos.

For families u need good women.
But there are none.

Mystery solved, case closed.

Wtf? He doesnt want anything but fried chicken? Spoiled bastard. Leave him without food for couple days.

When someone writes a title in youtube with "Happily x x" you know they are really not happy. Probably wants a kid and is trying to justify why she does not have one.

would you have kids with that?

Who is shilling these youtubers? Like wtf, we don't even give a shit about these guys but OP is being a nigger faggot and trying to force and start shit. My guess it's the dumb ass holes who run this channel and that they think they can play the victim if they poke at the beehive. Fuck off you worthless faggots, I'm not even giving you guys views for your dumb shit.

You should only have children if your IQ is average at worst. You should have a stable income and a good relationship with a mother and a father, no gay shit. You should be responsible and not a partying piece of shit.

Millennials are lazy shitheads (t. myself). Having kids will do more harm than good.

oO i didnt know vegan gains was in a gay marriage

congratz to him i guesss

Vegan Gains is happly married without children because veganism makes you infertile. How can you possibly feed a growing child on beans and rice?

Because THEY are the children.

>getting lifecucked
children eat dreams and shit stress

>dnc flag
not even a bit surprised, thanks for helping the demographics shift back towards republicans though.

Basically, I'm glad that millennials aren't reproducing... actually let me fix that statement.

Liberal Millenial snowflake cucks aren't reproducing, Conservative Millenial Keks are.

At this pace, the libtard cuck problem will fix itself. Kek's will out populate them 10-1.

All that's left is for us Keks to homeschool to stop the cucks from brainwashing any more kids to the fag side of the force.

>Be edgelord
>Dont have edgelord kids with that "thing" next to you
Good

>demographics shift back towards republicans though
You have at most 1 more election before the demographics shift blue /permanently/.

Well it's not going to get any better with that attitude.

>fag gains
kek

almost, vegans havent taken to shooting up places the way Atheism has been doing, give it a few months.

I have heard this or some variation of this since 2004. The Dems are broke and about to fracture into 2 parties so expect Trump2020.

Bringing another human into this filth infested world only to suffer would be heartless.

Yeah i know, he takes after his dad and only likes fried foods and will eat the occasional cut of watermelon. He tends to only eat that though when he is dehydrated after playing basketball outside.

>he thinks le 56% is just a meme
You may win that battle, you will not win the war

>fried chicken
nignog detected

white people boil thier chicken in milk with celery as seasoning, fuck drumpff

Seriously? Have you not seen the bullshit they are pushing in schools, how teacher no longer have control of classes because they must be "understanding", the degenerate brainwashing that goes on in media and in education? It takes a village to raise a child; how can I raise a child correctly when schools are hiring the local tranny to read PC stories before they all go to on a trip to the local mosque, half the other kids are being raised by man-hating single mothers, and there are degenerates and immigrants on every street corner, with the police more concerned about mean words and making money than actual crimes? And it's only going to get worse as the Left demand more and more filth and degeneracy. It's not just their time in school I worry about but their time as adults as well, when taxes will be so heavy they will simply not be able to afford basic things, where whites could actually be a minority in the UK, with a morally and financially bankrupt government monitoring them 24 hours a day.

No. Fuck that. I see no hope in the future and will not let my kids suffer that fate. Unfortunately there is nowhere else to go as every Western country will be just as bad as the UK soon.

No, that's what individuals who eat animal product project upon vegans immediately. I never reveal that I don't eat animal product in public as people will immediately project and basically make the stereotypes come true. It's not vegans who have to let everyone know they're vegan, it's the meat eater around them that won't shut the fuck up about it.

Like I wrote, I've heard this for over 10 years now. It's always the next election that will be a permanent Dem majority. Despite the Dems losing in 2010, 2014, 2016, we're always on the precipice of permanent Dem majority.

>complete losers like VG won't have children
Where's the issue?

By the way, his girlfriend looks like a 14-year-old boy. Thought it was his autistic friend from high school at first.

Small town America has basically none of these problems. Try moving to a small village?

Butch feminist kike + low test mongrel cuck = abomination . Plus with all the abortion clinics even if his swimmers made it to the egg she would scrape it out at her local planned parenthood

I live in a small village. The problem is that the UK is so overcrowded the degenerates from the towns and cities are leaking out into the villages and countryside, like sewage. And of course, the government is doing nothing to stop this urban sprawl. Social media doesn't help either with the corruption of village life.

I don't like Mormons or Utah much, but I've been considering it for a while

His previous girlfriend convinced him to get a vasectomy.

His voice literally sounds like mine when I was was 12.
He can work out all he wants, he'll never work more bass into those vocal chords.

z
Im white but my wifes son is mulatto. His father does indeed happen to be african american. Is taht a crime?

those two are doing the world a favor

thats a tranny

Another thread? stop shilling your video, Richard

Every european should get at least 4 white children.

Can he always reverse the vasectomy or just extract the sperm from his balls?

>Im white but my wifes son is mulatto. His father does indeed happen to be african american. Is taht a crime?
>so my wife always cooks dinner for her son and his father

So what, you live with a coal burner, her jiggaboo and the baby daddy?
Hows that working out for you brosghettiO?

Really? What kind of shit are you smoking. You cucks are the equivalent of the black knight.

"Its But a Flesh Wound"...

Your party is bankrupt, its divided has no leadership, and the left's financers are being shut down for being sexual predators.

You cucks will be lucky to retain power over California and New York, much less challenge Trump for power.

This is the actual answer. Even normies and bluepills can FEEL something big is coming, something so tremendous the foundations of the civilized world will be forever shook and damaged irreversabilly, lest we win of course.
Which is becoming a bleaker and bleaker potential with each passing day.

>+15mill fugées from Pajeetistan soon, good times ahead