Come get destroyed alt-right

Pol says

> "black people are so violent and ugly, subhuman even"

That's not projection.

>Also pol "Whites aren't albinos"

Nah you're not. But you know what? You came from them. Do me a favor Chaz, take a look at your birthmark for me. Next take a look at your arms. Whats that? You got hair on them and fingernails? Oh? You didn't realize you are homnid great ape?

Listen up monkey man. Albinism. Coming from the latin word albus. Literally meaning white.

You didnt fall out of the sky. Your recessive genetics came from dominant ones. Stop larping as deities. You're an animal Harry.

Inb4 REEEE NNNNNNNNNIGGGGGGGERR
Im not even black son. Its just fun and ownage to destroy you role playing High IQ race realists with basic logic and reason.

This is called destiny, now come pay for you hubris you wannabe nazis. You know the drill. Get to dancing.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebodyshop.com.au/blog/best-skincare-tips-for-oily-skin#.WgBuVGjZWEc
newsweek.com/albinos-albinism-africa-tanzania-albinos-624463
globalnews.ca/news/3337232/tanzanian-albino-children-attacked-for-body-parts-used-in-witchcraft-seek-care-in-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYUZFycJTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay mad low iq nigger

what if im hybrid and came from aliens ?

stay lonely betashit.

aliens are a psy op

T. amoeba common ancestor
T. Inanimate matter

psy op for what exactly ?

im talking about level 6 up civilizations and you civilization level zero saying that aliens are what ?

who created our dna ?

Haha, what a nigger.
>Hairy Pooper reference
Show yer melanin magic or gtfo.

So you be sayin we whites is albinos n shit?

If you’re that internet comment etiquette guy, your beard sucks ass man, shave that teste hair off.

Also this: thebodyshop.com.au/blog/best-skincare-tips-for-oily-skin#.WgBuVGjZWEc

Animals and plants share a common ancestor. Life came into being through random chemical reaction. Which a supreme being allowed to happen. Life/conciousness is I believe is a test. The test of free will.

Aliens are a psy op like Giants and Agartha and flat earth. Its all bs. Its all there to waste your time and take your eyes of the real culprits, the banking system.

You definitely were at one point. And now you lie about it because it shames you. You modern apes force the world to live in a fake matrix just to escape your own shame. Albinism is a deficiency disease.

lol you subscribe to the discredited idea humans are all african? Europeans have more crossover with neanderthal than africanus

NNNNNNNNNIGGGGGGGERR

same way God is a psy op to hijack spirituality and the human psyche

not gona argue if aliens are true or not cause ive never see a specie from a civilization above us

you have belief in God ? cause if so , you had fallen into a psy op also...

Animals use melanin, a pigment that causes dark skin, in order to protect their DNA from ultraviolet light, hence why Giraffe's tongues are mostly black except where the tongue is connected to the mouth. People who moved to places where the sun isn't beating down on them he entire day hence have less dark skin due to needing to produce less melanin.

>Nah you're not. But you know what? You came from them
So your whole argument is that evolution happened. I think the argument of Sup Forums is that this evolution didn't happen to the black people. You should argue that.

>t. hotep

Arriving from Melanoid Nation and woke twitter I see.

Neaderthals were just other great apes. You're trying to larp as more than the monkey that you are and at the same time put others down to make you feel better about yourself.

The actual truth is too much for you handle and its terribly sad. Everyone ends up paying your emotion tax you monkey. Stop larping. You are a not a supreme being.

You want to find any credible scientist to back this claim besides some "we wuz" tier shit?

LMFAO! I love it when niggers call whites albinos. They have no fucking idea how albino disease actually works. Fucking nigs are like little kids or something. Derpty mother fucker.

Nah I believe In a supreme being because I began to question everything after 9/11. I was atheist most of my life. A man of science I would tell myself. But I realized I was indoctrinated to be. Atheism is the fastest dying religon after 911.

Ive also done pscyhadaelic mushrooms once in my life and knew that there was more to the official story.

> in order to protect their DNA from ultraviolet light

haha protect from, wrong more like absorb ultraviolet light.

and its also a conductor. so more than muh protection.

You would like to believe this but thats not what happened. People who couldnt handle the heat of the sun, migrated north. You descended from albinos. Your birthmark is proof you had black and brown ancestors. Their blood in your veins.

albinism legit just means lack or loss of pigmentation.
so would seem you don't know what albinism is.

there is difference a between albino and albino disease.

They are right about some things. You guys all make fun of Yakub but very few of you know that he is the same biblical Jacob.

Europeans were bad at phonetics and generally still are to this day. Many of the original names were changed to make it easier for you. For instance, Gabriel is actually Jibrael, Michael is mikhael, Jesus is Issa, and Satan is Shaitan.

I believe that Yakub might have been commanded to mass breed albinos on the island of patmos. This was in order to test humanity. To see how we act upon our differences and judge us accordingly.

>i'm not even black AKA retarded
>argues that whites are all albino

>you evolved from cavemen
>guess that makes you a caveman too hehehe
Humans have a common ancestor. How is this significant?

(((Scientists)))

We live in your western matrix. Its not the year 2000. Thats just what you say it is and everyone has to agree.

You dont need some golden approval of science. You just need basic logic and reason. Albinism is a phenomena that occurs in all living creatures. Two recessives cant make dominant. Dominants can birth recessives. Its really simple.

I love your fear. Never said you were albinos. Just that you are ashamed to come from them. Deeply ashamed.

Albino children take a break in a recreational hall at the Mitindo Primary School for the blind in Tanzania on January 25, 2009. In Tanzania and other parts of Africa, people with albinism are targeted for their body parts by people with the mistaken belief that they bring good fortune.
newsweek.com/albinos-albinism-africa-tanzania-albinos-624463

Tanzanian albino children, attacked for body parts used in witchcraft, seek care in US

globalnews.ca/news/3337232/tanzanian-albino-children-attacked-for-body-parts-used-in-witchcraft-seek-care-in-us/

Tell me more about how wonderful niggers are again George. Tell me the story George. tell me

Yeah. And Enochian is just pidgin. :^)

Never said that coward. You are afraid, this is why you are putting words in my mouth. You came from albinos.

Its significant because you are ashamed to admit. You were born of the disease so if anyone is subhuman we all know who it is. Well i do.

Europe never existed back then. The whole world including africa was called Asia. Tell me about your mothers divorce.

Environmental pressures on white humans living in icy conditions in Europe selected for high IQ people with pale skin. Niggers in Africa were selected for speed and (violent) hunting.
Race is real. OP is a fag.
t. Biologist
Sage

Neander and Heidelbergensis are ancient and existed long before "modern" people moved from Africa. Music, art, and writing started in those caves. MTb DNA is from Neander, not an albino nignog.

Reality should operate off of scientific logic and reasoning. Its clear to me that you have no concept of non-mendelian inheritance or how genetic traits are passed along outside of dominant-recessive lines.

Pro-tip:
Research intermediate and co-dominant inheritance before posting some philosophical "I'm woke" bullshit.

Wrong again, I know all about mendellin genetics. Its you who disregards true science.

A cave monkey is still a monkey. Stop larping as a deity. Youre just an animal.

citation needed you nigger , you are basically assuming every hominoid specie that came before you had black skin ,which in this case is not true.

Race isnt real, you are just afraid of the truth. A lonely biologist.

>A nigger calling anyone an animal
Judging from the flag, you're probably 44% right.

The negroid ape like features beg to differ. Narrow nose and thin lips came into being when your albino ancestors got locked in an ice age where natural selection took place. A narrow nose to heat up the air, thin lips to not get frost bite on them.

You tried tho.

Bait thread.
OP doesnt even know what albinism is

Ancient animal actually. That must be why modern Africanized humans hate those ancient species? If you need to see that Neander DNA in action-just watch the World's strongest Man Competition. It's kinda obvious those ice hunters grew larger, built the first tools, first music, and first writings, and still are the strongest humans on Earth ( even being the minority race).

My gf is half norwegian. Jeg elsker deg. Do you have a gf my son?

>Its all there to waste your time and take your eyes of the real culprits, the banking system.
This user gets it.

Jesus Christ you're retarded

An animal is still an animal. It all breaks down to your original reptilian nature. Territory and aggression.

>humanity is 50k years old
you fucking subhuman nigger

I'm married to a Colombian mestizo actually. Gonna push the percentage to the limit.

> there is difference a between albino and albino disease.
How fucking retarded. Prove it. Link. Anything.
You can't because you just spouted stupidity.
And Albino disease is ALL OR NOTHING. You either lack ALL pigment or you don't. There's not half albino half not.
So no, white people are not albinos because they have pigment. Some. It's retarded to assume anything else.

Civilization actually. And they brought those pretty eyes...

>white people evolved their features do to environmental factors
>but race isn't real

Ah I probably would be an alt right racist too if I failed to live up to my birthright of winning the affections of a white woman.

Reptilian? Nope. If there is any extraT DNA it was not a snake.

This is so wrong. The all or nothing is what they idoctrinated you to believe. Red eyes. White hair. All lies. Albinism has varying degrees that affect a lot of things. This Albino woman still even has her dominant black hair. You can stop raging now.

Wrong.

Prove it. Link or bullshit.

Math disproves the out of Africa theory. If it was true Africa would have billions not just 1.25 billion. India and China have the largest populations. Science will eventually prove the cradle of life was the foothills of the Himalayas.

A race has winners and losers. Its a coined term for your satanic matrix. English is a slave language stripped of spiritual power. Thats why it has no dialects like you see in arabs. The phony phonecians made your phonetics, aka the jews of carthage. When you get excited in the west, you blurt out things like Holy shit, Jesus F$#$# Christ etc. Its disguised blasphemy.

>implying I'm white
Viet Cong, motherfucker! I'm racist as fuck though, but not white.

They will fucking tell you their genes were Hillary's fault now.

Monkeys evolved from a tiny reptialian rat that surived the extinction event. Over time they would grow whiskers for hunting underground. Eventually these whiskers would become hairs and cover its entire body. They would no longer be cold blooded and begin to give live birth.

>English is a slave language stripped of spiritual power.

It's like you niggers live in a land of make believe. No really.
Like the second you nigs begin to THINK about something else other than sex, violence, and drugs? The SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS! LMFAO!
It's like listening to a toddler spew nonsense.
You just make shit up and think that's science or history. Because you fuckers invent your knowledge from thin air.
Your race will forever be in the dirt.
Always.
You can do no better than this.

I just did prove it lol... Here is more. Look at the thread picture mate, all the albinos have orange hair. But school taught you they should all be like one in the middle? School lied.

>Afrocentrism

A link on Melanin does not prove your point monkey boy.

Race doesnt exist. Asians are as guilty as whites in covering up their own origins. Orientals actually pretend the Bantu knots on bhuddas head are snails who rested there. The denial is real.

But you did good landing a spanish woman.

Nigs can't science

t. nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

There are few creationists on Sup Forums
Why are you trying to present evolution to humble us when we already believe in evolution? We can just as easily suggest that we are the apex race due to evolution.

I already destroyed your southern poorfag ass. Sit down. You are clearly poor and uneducated.

well

if blacks are overrepresented in violent crime and commit the most violent crime towards themselves then they are violent

blacks recieve the lowest response in dating figures

then they are ugly

these arguements use objectivity to draw their conclusion

everything youve said is subjective drivel

Your parents cant stay married. poor guy.

albino master race, get fucked shitskins

No you just don't know science. You have to make it up for lack of knowledge. This is what all nigs do. You make up your own history too.
One minute you were the Egyptians but then the Jews. It's pathetic.
Your toddler science is unimpressive boy.

You never had a daddy.

POO

Im just shitting on white supremacists using the science of their own matrix. Youre looking too far into it. They deserve to be shitted on.

They poured hate into my world. Only natural they would drown in it.

You will always be a nigger

You really are retarded. Race does exist. Putting pictures together to push your bullshit doesn't change that fact. Just because someone has darker skin doesn't mean they have African roots dumbass.

> using the science of their own matrix.
You and science have no familiarity.

>Albino whitey stole our history!

But Im not black and my dad and mother are both doctors. Your mother was some whore who destroyed your life for some other mans cock. Now you are here. Weeping. Broken.

>race doesn't exist
>Asians, whites, orientals
I'm getting mixed signals here. Almost as mixed as my fucking mongrel offspring.

t. 56% Black

Broken.

Then what race are you?
No you're a nigger. Know how I know?
Only niggers come up with shit this stupid.
Don't go denying your blackness now.
You don't want to get even more pathetic before thread ends.

>Gibs me dat Albino Munkey cuss muh DNA is poopo
Please just go to Africa and you will get everything you want and more shoved up your ass. You dumb faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE

youtube.com/watch?v=uGYUZFycJTo

Im just using your narrative. The phenotypes, caucazoid, mongoloid, negroid. its all fake and bs. Made by Charles Darwin, huge white supremacist. Youd think this man would be negroid, but youd be wrong. Hes caucazoid. Phrenology is bull shit.

No you really are a negroid. Don't worry about it.

This is just proving our point further, mongrel.

Nature improves upon it's mistakes through evolution. White was a evolutionary event that was also indicative of higher intelligence and greater adaptability, responding to the cold winters, long nights, and became the greatest highly intelligent, nearly hairless bi-pedal the earth ever saw. They probably had to move into europe because they were chased out of Africa by violent, stupid natives, who didn't like their weird white difference. Fast forward several millenia and the evolutionary advantaged lighter skinned hominids, are literally gods in comparison to the darker hominids, who never had to do anything but run around the savannah picking the low hanging fruit. It explains perfectly why white europeans are intelligent and industrious and blacks are violent subhumans. We won the competition for scarce resources, suck it faggot making this thread doesn't make you less stupid, less lazy or less violent.
Asshole.

Are you not listening? Race doesnt exist rofl. but if you require an answer Im part of the human race.

You sound dumb. Go back to churning butter. Stay together for the kids white ppl.

"pol says"?
youre here on pol putting your crap up trying to deceive the normies
bugger off faggot

Your parents really did get divorced.

Triggered & niggered
You will never be white