Trump's Gun F L I P - F L O P

>NOV 6, 2017
>Says that mass-shootings is a Mental Illness issue, not a gun-control issue
>finance.yahoo.com/video/trump-texas-shooting-mental-health-060200716.html

>FEB 28, 2017
>Revokes Obama Gun Checks for Mentally Ill people looking to purchase guns just to shit on anything Obama supported
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

This presidency is a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-says-texas-church-shooting-caused-by-mental-health-problem-not-guns.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even the ACLU supported ending that unjust ban. It wasn't designed to stop crazies from getting guns, but to stop anyone who's ever visited a psychiatrist from getting guns.

Yes, and then Trump immediately championed and pushed for a bill that really addressed the mental health issue after he supported revoking the O-

Oh wait, that part never happened.

>having a man this petty as your president
clearly the biggest shitpost of all. enjoy the time of Trump, its only going to get stronger.

"Fortunately … somebody else had a gun that was shooting in the opposite direction," Trump said at the press conference.

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-says-texas-church-shooting-caused-by-mental-health-problem-not-guns.html

Nigger sun-human trash is a much bigger issue, will a useful idiot shit-lib like u admit it :P

>the problem is mental illness

>let's not worry about making society nice again or helping make people sane again let's just take guns away from our increasinly psychotic and desperate and impoverished population and give them even less power over their lives and the government

The best way to deal with mental illness is to stop fucking the middle class raw dog and making their lives borderline not worth living relative to how they used to be

And get rid of all shitskins

No American should be denied his 2nd Amendment rights except by due process (i.e. a trial/court ruling).

Oh my yes, those poor powerless crazy people. What they really need is more high powered rifles to keep them warm and safe at night.

>stop fucking the middle class raw dog
>And get rid of all shitskins

You are the rube that Trump loves the best
As we speak the government is successfully implementing a large-scale tax cut for the rich while claiming it to be a middle-class tax cut (when the actual effect of the middle-class tax-wise will be neutral and the loss of tax rev. will adversely effect the middle class), dismantling EPA regulations on contaminating the environment and making the internet into a nickle and dime you slow-lane mess

BUT THOSE SHITSKINS BE RUINING MUH MURRICA!

Part of having such rights is the mental capacity to exercise them safely and without harming others. Its why when you make large legally binding decisions you start them off with declarations that you are of sound mind.

Oh and people like to skip over the "well regulated" part of that Amendment. If keeping crazy people from owning guns isn't the very definition of "well regulated" what the fuck is?

King Nigger's statute was designed to stop veterens from being able to purchase guns. It also resulted in people with legit mental illness not going to see a shrink because they were scared of losing their rights
>Oh and people like to skip over the "well regulated" part of that Amendment
"Well regulated" as in "properly equipped", you absolute retard

Implying r_the donald cares about facts

A high powered rifle just stopped a mass shooting

>Obama be cummin for our vet's guns

Do you even listen to yourself spout the garbage you spout?

>"Well regulated" as in "properly equipped"

Ah, so you have no actual idea what regulation means as it relates to legal documents. Explains a lot.

Yep, just like plunger (((stopped))) shit-water from spilling all over your flaw.

Top-tier prevention there.

>Do you even listen to yourself spout the garbage you spout?
I'm not wrong. The largest group of people affected by his edict were veterens.
>Ah, so you have no actual idea what regulation means as it relates to legal documents.
Apparently you don't know what the word "regular" meant in the 1780s. Regular as in "regular army", as in properly outfitted with effective and maintained equipment. Shit, the very idea of modern federal regulation would make them spin in their graves.

>The largest group of people affected by his edict were veterens.

There is a country mile between designing something specifically to take guns out of the hands of veterans and the results of it being that veterans with mental health issues have more limited access to guns.

One plays into the bullshit narrative that Obama was in a dark room plotting to take guns from any and everyone he could and the other is a measure to prevent a tragedy of a guy with PTSD executing his family

OMG rich people get more money for themselves what ever will I fucking do

>dismantling EPA regulations on contaminating the environme

Most politicians need to hang, the EPA is no exception, they make regulations to fuck small businesses but then let large businesses fuck the environment worse than you can imagine

It's obvious that law was just a liberal run-around the constitution. You can't let them make any laws anymore because they just use them to enact whatever ulterior motives they have.

Who the fuck actually thinks you're going to get gun owners to get help for mental health issues if the act of getting help means taking away their property?

>Hmm, I'm depressed. Do I go see a doctor and then have my guns, a personal hobby of mine and worth several thousand dollars, taken away from me, or do I just try to deal with it on my own and keep all the shit I like?

Liberals are literally fucking retards with every goddamn policy they enact. They cannot help themselves with trying to force bullshit through every crevice and crack they find.

You're a fucking idiot

Passing that legislature does nothing but give people with mental problems an incentive to NOT see professionals about it for fear of losing their second amendment right

Also when was the last time a vet murdered his fucking family?

King nigger just doesn't want patriotic Americans armed and able to do anything when the democrats or shitskins start taking shit out of hand

Good man, that Trump. By God he's right!

>Also when was the last time a vet murdered his fucking family?

Aside from this church shooter guy, who likely did not see combat or have PTSD, but go ahead and be fucking retarded and insist otherwise

What's it like memeflagging and being a massive cuckold?

>Omg these things are like totally the same but different

Mental health is an issue
Gun control/rights is an issue
Trying to fix one by fucking up the other isn't a solution to either

>OMG rich people get more money for themselves

Yep, one of the most rich per-person US Cabinet's and POTUS in history pitching a middle-class tax-cut that really leaves a massive deficit expansion and the actual money goes back to the top 5%.

Literally nothing wrong with that at all. Especially the part where the Trump admin budget head says that its no problem because the US will magically swap places with a developing nation in terms of growth potential because....reasons, and that will fix the deficit

> the EPA is no exception
Yeah man! Fuck clean air and water! WHO NEEDS THAT BULLSHIT! GIVE ME MORE BRAWNO THE THIRST MUTILATOR!

/thread

Why do expect me to take you seriously when you get your fucking panties in a wad about a group of people just NOT having as much of their own money taken away from them?

I don't need welfare, I don't need 90% of the shit our government spends its money

Cry more you stupid liberal bitch

>He has to qualify his own point because it doesn't even stand up to basic scrutiny

Veterans account for 13 percent of the adult population, but more than a third of the adult perpetrators of the 43 worst mass killings since 1984 had been in the United States military.

I dont think you'd get your guns taken away though, you just wouldn't be able to purchase new ones

>I don't care when the Trump admin lies to me about Econ 101
>Fuck all those lying bastards at the EPA for trying to keep my water and air clean!

The mental gymnastics of T_D is hilarious.

This isn't reddit
you need to go back

Remove that flag, you are a disgrace.

>There is a country mile between designing something specifically to take guns out of the hands of veterans and the results of it being that veterans with mental health issues
See, that's just the thing, many veterens were losing their rights over bullshit diagnoses or legit but harmless ones.
>One plays into the bullshit narrative that Obama was in a dark room plotting to take guns from any and everyone he could
He was, he did everything in his power to do so

And?

People who join the military are more likely to be violent

Wow, what a remarkable idea

That's also what makes them some of the most valuable people to society

This is how fucking stupid liberals are

The problem I have with the mentally ill obama gun checks is that some random doctor can just strip you of your 2nd amendment rights with no way of getting them back. Some doctor checks a box and bam, you're not a full citizen anymore.

Trickle down economics isn't a real economic term because it's just how the economy functions

You are the one who doesn't understand Econ 101

>When was the last time X happened huh?!

>X happens all the time, here are the statistics for it

>....AND WHO CARES THAT X HAPPENS?!

Like shooting fish in a retarded barrel

>He serves up another point that has definitively been proven wrong

I rest my case.

Do you seriously believe there isn't a conspiracy to disarm americans?
Liberals, liberal politicians, and the liberal media are fucking hellbent on removing everyone's right to self-defense.

Do you think that hiding behind the gadsden memeflag desperately trying to fit in like a fucking chameleon, that you'd somehow convince people to listen to you?

>Like shooting fish in a retarded barrel

You want to take the rights of people who try to defend our country and get fucked up in the process just because a few people died

You are fucking retarded and need to be hung

That's because we need to hang all cuckservative and liberal traitors like you

If we don't you'll die anyway to the hands of the shitskins you love so much, so I honestly don't even care all that much

>just to shit on anything Obama supported
yeah well that's why we elected him
everything Obama supported is wrong

>people with military training are more likely to get a high score than people without

You don't say.