Things that the Right and Left agree on

It's wrong to prefer women of one race over another

you're right. 2D > 3D

It's wrong to work as a shill. Find a better job you useless fuck.

The entire Drumpf crime family will be in orange jump suits before January.

You're right. Here's my waifu

What of Baron?

gas the kikes

what's up with calling everyone a shill?
it's just shitposting. are you new to Sup Forums?

He will be given to a foster family that won't try to raise him a Nazi.

We need to do something about our Israel problem.

It's not wrong if you do it with a human(Asian), not an animal or a jungle monkey.

...before eventually finding success as shooting guard for the Indiana Pacers. I'm not sure if he's still growing but I have a vision.

gorgeous

/thread

ITT: leftypol/antifa continue their obvious campaign to discredit IOTBW by LARPing as Sup Forums posters with yellow fever
also this

Human life and the universe as a whole have no meaning.Who cares what you stick your duck in.

perfect hip to waist ratio on that 3dqt

i wonder what race

>race is a social constru-
woah

The left genuinely believes that if women prefer whites over pygmies, it's because of a cultural stigma rather than a genetic predisposition against manlets. How much longer until they collapse under the weight of their lies?

The left also believes that niggers in africa are dumb, helpless moronic savages because white people oppressed them and stole their resources, ignoring the fact that caucasian empires rose and fell for millenia the entire time south africa was isolated from the rest of the world.

tldr liberals are retarded children who should be put down if they refuse to grow up

Hey, if the price is right...

how about you grow a conscience.

I'd actually be fascinated to see how one goes about getting paid to shitpost (and by whom), seeing as I already do it all day for no charge.

there was a (very) brief radio ad going here in LA about a year ago, for potential applicants to work for the CIA as "internet media workers". Not even making this up.

i'm sure the agencies need hardcore shitposters, but i suspect some fucking DARPA brain is or was hard at work synthesizing our shitposting potential into an AI that does it for free.

It's mostly dumb kids brainwashed by their lib parents or college and people on SSI tbqh