Most of the cast are going to be brown aren't they

JUST

Black hobbits
Blobbits

and gay
and gender fluid
and there`ll be token spazzie

>AYO misa Frodo gimme dat sweet ass pipeweed bag

Doesn't the Tolkien estate have massive control over casting in the movies.

WE

Remember orcposting, this is the opportunity to spread these like wildfire, which if they put out we win

the cast actually looks alright

>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf

should be good

Pls be fake

It is, don't worry lmfao, it got me the first time too

>urban hobbits sell the ring for elven grills
>it's a dream sequence episode that is not canon

>female nigger gandalf: ain't no whitey raysis orc gon' hollerin' in da hood
>female nigger frodo: aymen sista'
>laughingtrack.wav

itll be turned into some edgy teen drama where a fellowship of edgy millenials go on a quest to destroy the dark lord trump

If true then their may be hope.
Though it is the current year. Wonder if they can handle the flak

Oh god, please no, PLEASE NO

Aragorn will definitely be black, since his whole schtick is "WE WAS KANGZ." Arwen will definitely continue be a while elf-woman, naturally.

it's already happening, though

It's going to get STD'd

>gandolf the BLACK

stop watching tv

just stopq

No way that's real

Lord of the KANGZ, no wit dat swag n bling. also mofo azn ninja dudes n hot chicks wit bowz

>mostly jews, brown and black people
kek

Wtf is this nigger shit?

Hello newfriend.

Yer shittin us right?

Literally my favorite Meme.

because we wuz tolkien and shieeet white boi

SAURON, THE WHITE DEVIL HAS CREATED RACIST RING OF POWHA
FRODO, MY NIGGA
ONLY YOU CAN DESTROY IT

THE NINE RACIST HAS LEFT MINAS MORGUL

He's been prepping for the role

Isn't Jaden Smith also a part of this?

YOOOOO SHALLL NOT PHASSSSS

Yes I think it was for the role of legolas

It's going to be about Urukhai warriors. Honestly though, I would watch that shit, if it was politically incorrect, meaning orcs fucking everything up.

kys

This looks absolutely terrible. Also how popular do they think this will even be? Alot of those actors wouldn't even do this shit unless they got paid bucho-bucks like Morgan Freeman. The other thing is why, why make nearly every damn character Black in this? Haven't they absolutely saturated everything anyways?

I want to die

Confirmed

TAKE THIS MAGICAL CHICKEN LEG. IT GLOWS WHEN RIGHT WING IS NEARBY

There are enough beta manlet nerds out there for this show to thrive. Look at Rick and Morty.

I think this will work, if we make this completely synonmous with it. Then they'll just say fuck it, because it'll look racist now casting such a cast and playing into our hand.

You bet goy.

>that looks good
the only real actor (not voice actors) is Morgan Freeman the rest are terrible and why the fuck did they take gandalf a white character in every iteration since creation and make them black

This will only work if it's set in south central middle earth.

Lets end the discussion for them

1/5

2/5

Luhkwan Baggins

3/5

4/5

>Galadriel lady of the desert

amazon pls

5/5

WUZ

M8, I appreciate your shitposting, but please.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS.

>The Homies of the Ring
>The Two Ghettos
>The Return of the Pharao

>Amazon discussing LOTR remake
That discussion is going to regret taking place

over the past two days i have seen this posted 14 times.
the amount of yous generated by that picture has to be astronomical and blumpfkins always fall for it.
impeachment when?

LAKEMEN

HAHAHAHA

ill believe it when i watch it.

NUMENORIANS

>the scene at Kharadras turns into a rap battle

That's gay. Kiss yourself, faggot

Who is Sauron in this universe?

>>The Kangz of da Rangz
>>The Two Projects
>> The Return of Muh Booo
AKA "all he haz to do is finish his paper time"

MAKE THE PAIN STOP

We wuz Hobbits and shit

People moaned at the time that everyone not wearing any prosphetics and make up was white.

If it was the Tolkien Estate I'd put in the agreement that everyone must be white. They're already demanding hundreds of millions of dollars because of Warner ripping them off after getting the film rights. So this will never be made, but even if it was they'd best make it so there's no bullshit races added. Like I can imagine some Middle Eastern/Asian/North Africans and South Americans possibly being able to get away with being characters but they have to look like Ethnic Europeans or they can fuck off.

Similar to how Antonio Bandaras can play an Arab because they're fairly similar to Whites.

Tolkien will sooner roll-out out of his grave before this happens. Christopher Tolkien has rights to the franchise and already stated that after what Jackson did with Hobbit, he is done with screening his father stories (so we probably are not getting Silmarillion, there are photos of Jackson with the book that has clearly marked pages, so he was at least figuring out how it would look like, but that was long ago and since nothing came out of it yet, one can say Christopher does not care about money enough to let his father work being butchered).

IF this TV show would happen, I imagine Tolkiens son would give Amazon long list of ''not to do'' that would make every white supremacist wet. So not need to worries that your beloved franchise will become victim of political correctness.

Middle Earth Twitter is in an uproar. You raysis!!!

Just wait until Christopher dies, the real shit show will begin then.

Still too white.

Also, "magical negro" meme is offensive these days.

Why did Peter Jackson join Johnny Depp and others in getting 3 Satanists found guilty of raping and murdering 3 kids out of prison?

I hope he's not Aragorn or something. But it's really important to the story that Middle Earth is white apart from the Haradrim and Easterlings.

I mean at the most you can have Mediterranian-type people as some Gondorians but they're still white anyway.

>a fucking emu

>Gimli listed after Arwen
>MY PRESCIOUS listed after Galadriel
Right because the female characters had SUCH a big impact on the story.

Is it too naive to hope that this is just a result of colorblind casting rather than an (((agenda)))?

You should do something else from time to time.

>>An Unexpected Baby
>>The Desolation of PAWG
>>The Drive-by of the Five Homies

fire up the memes

Its a forced meme

This one is better
>The One PedoRing to Rule Them All
>Follow #pizzagate, save the world

He would have made a great Frodo!

Game of Thones has an absolute minimal amount of black or brown people in the cast and it's one of the most successful shows right now. Appealing to the libs doesn't do anything because they don't even watch this shit.

No more originality in the world anymore.

Niggits

>"There was a tall man with a fair and noble face, dark-haired and grey-eyed, proud and stern of glance. His garments were rich, and his cloak was lined with fur and he had a collar of silver in which a single white stone was set; his locks were shorn about his shoulders. On a baldric he wore a great horn tipped with silver that now was laid upon his knees."

>The Fellowsheit of the Ring
>The Two Traphouses
>The Return of the KANG

>It isn't on sad panda, have to read it on fakku.
This triggers the autism.

>LOTR TV series

Why would you do this?

kek's vengence will terrible. don't fuck with the frog god Bezos

lord of the bling
blobbits = black
Elves = pagan lefties
dwarfs = jews

Uruk = anti gov militia
goblins = cops
PPL of RHUN= the asians

Who are our nine ?
who is sauron

>Tyrone and Luthien
>The Children of Who

If the cast is diverse, then they will alienate the only people who actually like LOTR.

I mean, sure the Orcs can be black, but I dont think that's worth the blowback.

nice

No. Tolkien sold the rights to both LOTR and The Hobbit back in the 70s. The token Tolkien Estate only has control over the rest of Tolkien's works.

It's Georges Sauron

R U I N E D
they literally replaced all the beautiful characters with orcs

this is a fucking parody, thank God I gave up being a nerd in 2015

I can 100% garnetee you they will remake Harry Potter with a black Ronald Wesley.

please stop

Try Hentai(dot)cafe