Why is Belgium siding with Catalonia/being such a pain in the ass to Spain? What's their endgame?

Why is Belgium siding with Catalonia/being such a pain in the ass to Spain? What's their endgame?

Prop up the EU.

Solidarity between noncountries.

They started fighting passing by Germans in 1914. They started the FrancTerreur.
Belgium starts the krieg Belgium fuels the krieg.

Not real countries stick together.

fpbp

>fpbp
>leaf

it's literally an act of war from belgium.

Spain should immediately call to arms and invade the fuck out of that pseudo country.

Flemish nationalists like to be friends with Catalans because they're both separatists looking for self determination for their own people.

This never gets old.

plz do

- Be american.
- Go to country concert.
- Get shot.
- Go to church.
- Get shot.
- Take your bicycle for a ride.
- Get run over.

Just stay at home and be a patriot.

>Why is Belgium siding with Catalonia/being such a pain
Nope. Wrong
Separation of powers

The Spanish army and air force are so incompetent and shitty they'd manage to fuck an invasion up in a million ways before even getting anywhere near belgium

>Why is Belgium siding with Catalonia/being such a pain in the ass to Spain?

Are they? Last time I checked, a independentist politician said bad things about Spain, but what can you expect from an independentist anyway? As for judges, they are just doing their work - slowly, as they always do. Belgium will send Puigdemont our way, just wait.

Go EU infighting go!

>be Catalan
>have Spanish passport

You should stay home and be a patriot, too, so you're not reminded what country you still belong to.

Don't you have some mass shooting to attend, Jamal?

Don't talk that way about the wife's son of the Netherlands.

You can talk shit about the US once you've had a successful revolution. Right now you're just impotent LARPers and will likely remain so.

t. Jamal DeMarcus Washington Carver choking on his peanut butter and BBC sandwitch while Trayvon and LeMarcus fuck his gf

M-muh revolution muthafucka. Said the obese american once again, as if he was anything remotely resembling of his forefathers and those brave men that did the revolution.

You're pathetic.

>Obviously spends way too much time fapping to BBC
Is this all you've got?

I was fucking with you when I said you were impotent LARPers, now I actually believe it.

Stay mad, serf.

>literally QUÉ PONE EN TU DNI
Put that Ciudadanos flag back on paco

Revenge for the whole Spanish Netherlands thing when the habsburgs ruled spain.

Stay fat, mutt.

Because it's fun to see Léon & Castille struggle with their retarded nation.

Why is he called Putsch Demon?

Como te arde, eh, españolete?

>star trek
Faggot.

>it's another paco diaspora

Like clockwork

He looks like John Oliver who isn't a grotesque freak of nature.