BASED TEXAS - STEPHEN WILLFORD PREVENTED MORE DEATHS WITH HIS WEAPON

Pay respect to these ABSOLUTE HEROES that prevent dozens more deaths

>'A local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged the suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger assault type rifle, and fled from the church. A local citizen pursued the subject at that time.'Willeford, who has no military experience, didn't hesitate when came face to face with Kelley, and shot him in between Kelley's body armor, hitting him in his side.

>Johnnie Langendorff, a local resident, had stopped at the gas station across the street to get breakfast when he noticed the gun fight at the church. He says he saw Kelley leave the church as he was being pursued by Willeford. When Kelley took off in his car, he says Willeford came over to him, told him what was going on and said that they needed to chase after him. Langendorff agreed, and the two started speeding at 95mph to catch up to the suspect. All the while, Lagendorff was on the phone to dispatch, letting officers know their location.

>At a sharp curve in the road Kelley appeared to lose control and his car swerved off the road.'It's like he just gave up. He just kind of went off in the ditch, hit a hay bale from what I could see and then he just never moved after that. He didn't get out. He didn't try anything. Nothing.'When he hit the ditch the gentleman that was with me got out, rested his rifle on my hood and kept it aimed at him - telling him to "Get out, get out". There was no movement there was none that. They guy didn't put up a fight or anything like that' Once police showed up they moved me and the gentleman back

>Cops found Kelley dead inside, along with multiple weapons and possible explosives. It's still unclear how he died.

archive.is/0Y8uc

How can one man be so based? Stephen Willeford better be given medals for what he did. He saved so many lives with his weapon. Gun grabbers BTFO unequivocally forever. Remind crazy liberals of this event whenever they bring up gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-texas-shooting/texas-church-massacre-gunman-killed-self-after-chase-sheriff-says-idUSKBN1D510F
youtube.com/watch?v=W7xtltFBAMw
nypost.com/2017/11/06/sharpshooting-plumber-fired-shot-that-took-down-texas-church-gunman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember all the original reports were about how the cops stopped him

Such bullshit. The police did nothing and this is just further proof that communities will always be better at defending themselves than government organizations

Langendorff? More like Legend-dorff.

A neighbour with a gun will always be able to react faster than cops miles away who en ed to get organized and receive orders

Based leaf

The good thing here is that the fundies died. The FUNDIES ARE NEXT. ALL OF THEM.

Fucking based

Big ups from Nogunland

Wait, so now he was shot in the side and he was out the neck. Several sources confirmed the neck shot. I'm getting so tired of all these shit shootings. CIA niggers must die.

If guns were banned no one would've died

>criminals abide by the law

Only thing you achieve is to prevent Stepehen Willeford shooting the psycho. Kelly would be the only one with a gun you memefalg cunt.

not a real country, therefore your opinion is nothing. do not post again shitskin

LOL NO

Texas church massacre gunman killed self after chase, sheriff says

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (Reuters) - A U.S. Air Force veteran who fatally shot at least 26 people in a rural Texas church during Sunday services took his own life after a shootout with residents, the local sheriff said Monday.

reuters.com/article/us-texas-shooting/texas-church-massacre-gunman-killed-self-after-chase-sheriff-says-idUSKBN1D510F

Bataclan
Now get fucked meme flag

yeah cuz in every major country with gun control they still have mass shootings.. lul

Yes, it couldn't be the news would lie.
It also still paints a picture that the two residents stopped further deaths if he had explosives and other guns in the car.

"Chase"

Who was he running from, user?

Do tell.

See

If heroin was banned, no one would die from overdoses

How does this change the fact that more deaths were prevented by chasing the cowardly faggot off with a weapon?

Yes they do you dumb nigger

If he was going to kill himself, he would have never left that church alive. He got shot, wasn’t expecting it and realized he was too weak to evade the law so he killed himself.

>title of thread
>prevented more deaths with his weapon
>implying that didn't happen
He would have had free reign to continue killing if it weren't for our Chad countryman defender. Go back to ribbit.

He wounded him as well. Even if the dfaggot offed himself it's a consequence of being wounded.

>shootout with residents
How many innocent lives were lost by untrained residents firing shots INTO THE CHURCH WHERE PEOPLE ARE

Leave that to the police, you're not rambo. More lives were probably lost because of these "heroes".

>took his own life after a shoot with residents
>after a shootout with residents

Didn't we already tell you to not talk, memeflaggot?

This ^
Plus, if fag flags were banned half these shills would leave our board-of-peace alone

youtube.com/watch?v=W7xtltFBAMw

great anarcho-commie song
predicted the 5th?
"armalite rifle and the holy trinity"

Would venture to say I have more experience with the AR-15/M4 style rifle than most of my neighborhood cops
> t. Army Veteran Oldfag

Yes. fuck the news
90% of their job is making shit up
WORK HARDER FOLKS

>implying an autistic neckbeard could afford let alone interact with the black market to get a gun

The beat part about Bataclan is the suppressed info that came out in court. While the police waited around outside for hours, the hostages were being castrated and their eyes gouged out. The. They were hit with hand grenades toward the end. Remember that Libs think they can reason with evil murderers willing to castrate you and stab your mothers eyes out.

THANK GOODNESS FOR SHARPSHOOTING PLUMBER!!

SNIPER HIT SHOOTER IN SMALL GAP IN BODY ARMOR

THE HERO WE NEEDED THANK YOU BASED PLUMBER SNIPER DUDE WHO JUST HAPPENED TO COME UPON THE SCENE

>nypost.com/2017/11/06/sharpshooting-plumber-fired-shot-that-took-down-texas-church-gunman/

>implying not

Lets get real though, how did a guy with a history of domestic violence get a gun?

We already have laws against that... If you have a misdemeanor for domestic violence you are prohibited from purchasing a weapon.

How did he get it?

Nice flag you commie kike
Even if he an heroed he was already dying thanks to based CC texans

Probably a straw-purchase. If that's the case, whoever bought it for him needs to face his punishment.

Or it could have been a private sale set up online. In most places you have a duty to at least verify that they have a state ID, iirc, but that's it. This is an invaluable freedom, but it needs to be tempered with campaign promoting intense discrimination based on every prejudice imaginable.

but until then...

youre being sarcastic but youre not remembering this happened in texas.

>Be american
>Go to church with a rifle

because gun laws are for the law abiding

I live in Texas - Grew up in a small town.

unless someone reached out for help via cell phone, the CHANCES someone heard and came upon the scene are very small considering the sparse population and building density

Yeah, if guns were banned, he couldn’t have gotten some perfectly legal bottles and gasoline, and made them into Molotov cocktails and done the same thing.

>It's like he just gave up. He just kind of went off in the ditch, hit a hay bale from what I could see and then he just never moved after that. He didn't get out. He didn't try anything

Atheists have no strength of will, when someone fights back they just gave up.
That is why Europe is dying.

>kills people and gets cheered on
>long horn neck tat

Why can't I be this based

this is why you're a faggot

What's his name?

Stephen "2A all day" Willford

It's Texas

>It's unclear how he died
He was obviously fatally wounded in the exchange and died while he was driving hence he veered off into a ditch and stopped moving...

Finally, someone shot back! Too bad he didn't get there earlier, but God bless him for stopping this fucking lunatic. After these mass shootings I always think that one guy with a legal gun could have saved so many lives...why do ya think the shooters don't hit places like biker bars?

I love the implication of this article. The gunman was a hard core Leftist/Atheist who worshiped Bill Mahar; yet all the news talks about is how he's a white former air force flunky, implying he was a right winger.

>nutcase shoots 30 people
>gets shot by someone else
whew, good thing only 30 people got shot today in this incident. really hate living in korea where we average no gun-related deaths a year

how did he prevent deaths? i mean yeah sure its cool he chased him down, but the guy was leaving the church already. the damage was done

Not gun related. Koreans are just alien robots.

Where was he going?

His car was full of more guns/ammo/explosives. He was going to kill many more people

Guy on the left shot back from outside the church, he heard the gun shots and went to investigate with his own rifle

Guy on the right saw the shooting, then the both of them got in his car and chased after shooter

The only reason everyone in the church didnt die was because the guy from the community showed up with a gun

The shooter fled immediately after he was shot at

It's like that scene in Hell or High Water when they rob the bank and all the towns citizens start shooting at them as they leave.

Thing is it's true. If some nig robbed a gas station with a bunch of town regulars outside they would all likely be packing or have a gun in their car and willing to drop him with the quickness. Just this year like three potential robberies, kidnappings rapes were stopped in my Texas town by CCLer's who happened to be in the area. Unlike shitty northern liberal shitholes, people here are ready and willing to help people instead of just witness something bad happening and keep walking on.

yeah they did a great job protecting only 27 dead

god damn gun nuts are the dumbest most pathetic pieces of shit on the planet literally kys

>highest suicide rate in the first world
>highest alcohol abuse rate in the first world
>~highest prostitute use rate in the first world
people have problems here too

i'm not being overly serious though, it's clearly unfeasible to just make all the guns in the west go poof

0/10

Could have been 50+ if they didn't have the tools to intervene right then, you fucking moron.

checked

>Catalonia

The other 40 wounded wouln have been killed as well plus more people in the town illiterate shariablu cunt. Kelly ran away when the local confronted him and had no time to finish off the wounded. Dumb liberal brainlet.

I wonder if this guy will be invited on Ellen

I mean, this isn't a great argument since he was already leaving.

It's stupid to expect a member of the public to rush into a building to engage the suspect though. Even the cops wouldn't have done that.

Guns are practically banned in my country and UK and that never stopped the IRA importing hundreds of thousands of firearms and over 35 tonnes of semtex.

Fuck you Catalonia nigger. Can't wait for Spain to crush you cunts into the dirt.

Go away English teacher

Fuck off chinaman.

the media here locally is reporting that he shot at the suspect but did not hit him and the guy killed himself. totally downplaying the whole thing as the hero being reckless.

The eternal commiefornian posts again.

근데 미군 병사님 난 학생 이다

Both of them better be invited to the White House and given medals by Trump

Yeah. Never you mind the bombs and shit.

Faglord

Some anti gun (((lawyer))) will crawl out of the ashes and go after him staying there's no place for vigilantes in Texas

CNN just had the driver, Johnnie Langendorff, on for an interview.

Texans are fucking great, even the ones with neck tattoos. I am just in awe.

>>highest suicide rate in the first world
>>highest alcohol abuse rate in the first world
>>~highest prostitute use rate in the first world
Sounds pretty cool.

if you burgers just ban Democrats (niggers liberals athiests etc) from owning guns your homicide rates would lower than Switzerland

>It's still unclear how he died.
based cops

I am pretty left wing but it is clear to me the reason for mass shootings isn't because of guns, it's just because society is sick

*Blocks your path*

The cops likely wouldn't have entered an active shooting scene, but a local resident protecting his community would be much more likely to do so.

If they were relying on the cops to do it, the murderer would have had far more time to do what he intended. But you don't care about that.

Looks like Willeford scored a mortal wound on the shooter.

How awesome is that Johnnie guy! He's a living meme!

This is actually true. There have been right wing mass murderers though
> Tim main man McVeigh
> the legendary Unibomber
> Dylan Roof

I want to see that. No prosecutor would honour it. We can crowdfund millions for defence as well.

Because first priority for police is their own safety. Always them first and the people they supposedly protect a distant second.

And David felled Goliath with a stone.

When you massacre people in a church a bullet will find a gap.

>Dylan Roof
when did racism become right wing?

>You dont need a rifle to defend yourself
>We should ban all guns
UMM. I THINK THE FUCK NOT, HONEY

Pretty sure the shooter cuck picked that church because it was a "gun free zone". The moment he met some resistance of being shot back at he ran away as fast as possible

>He's a living meme!

If this event was in a movie and they were the characters no one would believe it. It would have to be a comedy. Did they yell "yee haw" and spit tobacco while chasing him or what?

I really dislike Americans. But I kind of like Texans. At least the type that follow the texan traditions/culture and such (not the ones who are white trash, mind. But otherwise, I like them.)

Lemme guess a good ol 300wm or some other deer rifle wrecked this assholes meme body armor

I would support gun control if the cops were a lot more racist.

>Ruger assault type rifle

Stop it. Fake. False Flag.

Shit skin did the shooting. Blame it on whites.

This is going to happen 3 more time.

Can't fake the results ? Fake the victims. Can't fake the victims , Fake the perps.

This was done by a shit skin illegal. (lottery winner)

Anyone who is anti-gun is anti-american and needs to be sent to the middle east

Shooter was dishonorably discharged. He's not legally allowed to own a firearm. That didn't stop him.