1 Samuel 15:2-3 allows us to kill everybody

>Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey

So ... anybody here fine with even killing children? I wouldn't, but I'm curious. I mean we would prevent terrorists. I talk about race-mixed ones too.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/deuteronomy/32.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the book of samuel doesn't allow anything beacuse its on the OT but not the torah
basicley g-d gave moses the torah which is the first five books of the OT the other OT books(including Samuel) are just history books
furthermore g-d also gave thw oral torah to moses which he gave to the cohens
after the 2nd tempele fell they wrotethe oral torah in the mishna and the talmud makes the mishna more understandable
tl;dr OP is a fagget

>Amalek
You do know jews refer to whites as that?

>we iz amelkites n sheeeet

>Thou shalt not commit murder.

Leave it to a Kraut to forget the basics of Christianity.

you're not even real jews the hell you know

jesus come to fulfill the law not destroy it

the goy brain is too small to understand Judaism

It's a command given to a specific prophet, not everyone.

judaism is satanism

old school judaism is real judaism khazar

you're technically asians larping as wannabe whiteys

you Jews know the second title is always the best one in the trilogy, right?
>The Godfather Part II
>The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
>The Empire Strikes Back
>Terminator 2
>The Dark Knight
>Spiderman 2
>Bourne Supremacy
the peak is always the second one

Torah i.e. Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy) is the law. Rest of the Old Testament (excluding psalms and proverbs) is history, a lot of which contains examples of how *not* to behave to arrive at such a circumstance.

jew books.
Lord of Hosts is probably some pagan god and not the OG anyway

Matrix 2 was worse than 1

old school Judaism is sacrificing animals at the temple
the temple doesn't exist today so what do we need to do now?
that question is answered by the oral torah
but you christcuks just love to call everything satanism don't you

Why are you even here you fucking cuck nobody wants you

say the guy with the satan star on his flag

>not worship Satan
>get called a satanist

prove me you dont worship him

protip you can't

>Saturn
>moloch

yeah ok man

Don't call it Judaism, call it Yahwism, Judaism is modern.

That's referring to a group of people who don't exist anymore. It does imply that given certain conditions, it could be justified.

This is what the blood thirtsy Yahweh wants to do to the gentile nations, if you hurt Yahweh's precious Israelis he wants to exterminate you.

>refer to the lords name at every prayer
>people say that you worship moluch

>le oral torah

yeah I'm sure God said Jesus is boiling in shit and semen. Jews are LARPing morons.

what is gods name then?

>judaism is satanism
>old school judaism is real judaism khazar
>you're technically asians larping as wannabe whiteys

This must be some Heeb larping as a kraut. Had he been German, Merkel's sturm abteilung would been through the door already.

God told them they could do that specific action, that's how that specific action is justified.

Is God telling you to kill everyone, Mohammad?

Which god?

the christian god man ...

Explain who Psalm 22 is talking about.
Explain the song of Moses.
>21They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
If you believed Moses you'd believe Jesus, because Moses wrote about him.
>Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

>Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Jesus, from HEBREW Yahshua

king David wrote Psalm Moses didn't write anything he received the Torah which are the first 5 books of the OT from g-d

What's the land like in your country?

and his fathers name?

It was made by the guys sho ise first book. Therefore it is better.

sacrifice kids to Kemosh yet?

His name in Hebrew, Greek, or English? It's all different because of translation. But the original Hebrew was Yahweh.

dafuk are you on about

nephilim

>He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

>But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

>For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

>And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,

Open your eyes, kike.

See

I am talking of the song of Moses... which you are commanded to know.

Psalm 22 is about Jesus, and so are parts of the song of Moses in Deuteronomy.

About as mind numbing as Islam.

Jesus was a fucking badass. I dont care what anyone says. Jesus. Was a cold blooded killer. He is the savior of the white race. In ways youre too stupid to understand. Remember the apocolypse! Jesus doesnt like people. It doesnt matter how good you claim to be. Jesus predicted an apocolypse. Its what you get for killing hitler. Its what you get for killing the vietncong and the japanese and the muslims. You get a fucking apocolypse. Anyone who says christianity is anti white is a fucking idiot who cant read between the lines. Jesus is pro white. And thats why this anti white world gets a fucking apocolypse.

You are a Jew? Samuel isn't for Christcucks.

Also, see Jews were genocidal maniacs way before Hitler.

Back to the Future part 2 sucked

But the preachers will never point this fact out. Theyll tell you its an excuse to beg forgiveness. You wont be forgiven. Youve killed the godly. The pure. You wage wars against farmers. People who are self reliant. Youve waged war on free will. You will all fucking die. You and your phony preachers.