>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1820174798
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl25S7hy8mo
youtu.be/uoAEKHBtNIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teofilius_Matulionis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Well?

Can you explain why it should not be that you would need to sell your firearm at an independent place to check if the person is legally allowed to own a gun?

Don’t forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

Polls are neck and neck, so every vote will matter

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

Radical Redditor Terrorism

I already did you statist piece of shit

Absolute massive schedule for Tuesday in Asia published:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1820174798

TICK TOCK

SHALL

Because of the words "shall not be infringed" on the constitution

Second Amendment is one of the most ambitious and egalitarian concepts ever created in the history of man. The founding fathers envisioned a federal government completely protected by the people, with no power of its own, the USA is only supposed to have a standing navy in peacetime and its only supposed to protect shipping lanes. Every single able-bodied American who does not refuse to fight due to religion is supposed to replace the need for a standing army.

All of you, you're all supposed to be trained, and if not armed directly, then with access to communal armories with everything needed to protect the mainland. Which these days would mean more then guns, far more. Read the debates by the founders regarding this topic, read the correspondence they engaged in on this subject. They tried to create an entirely new paradigm; a state incapable of exerting tyranny.

It's ridiculous how nobody seems to know this, it was one of the most important moments in human history, landed gentry who had just freed themselves of a crown and who could do anything that they wanted at all were literally trying to dismantle the concept of state power itself, and bring about a new age of actual tangible freedom.

All it required was for citizens to uphold their responsibilities and manage their own civil defense, as the founders had when they fought for independence.

SHALL

so is fat tony in custody or not

We've had debates about gun control. Doesn't mean that gun control legislations are going to pass.

How long till drumpf is impeached?

SHALL

>felon who illegally owned a gun
>who illegally brought said illegally owned gun into a no-gun zone
>who proceeded to illegally fire said illegally owned gun in a no-gun zone and illegally murder people in the process

IF ONLY WE HAD MORE LAWS

>le beast
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl25S7hy8mo
thing is a sitting turtle

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That's it, I'm voting for Northam now!

Wasn't it illegal for him to have one?

How old he was here?

this needs to be spammed to raytheism and lebbit in general non-stop

A BRUTAL POLICE STATE WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Yes. Getting a dishonorable discharge means you can't legally own firearms.

That's the previous generation beast. Trump has a newer one, and will get a brand new generation soon.

How would it be infringing on the rights to have a background check before being buy one from a private seller? As long as you pass it, you can buy it. But it make it so these marxists can’t shoot up churches. And how many niggers buy them from a private seller that can’t own one? (But they kill other niggers, so I’m okay with that).

P A S S I O N

t. diet coke drinker

Come on VA! VOTE!

Buddy at work said he also had a domestic violence conviction, that would mean he like on 3 or 4 layers of "no funz"

It makes total sense also, he got so triggered he decided to shoot up a church to "prove athiesm" like a retard

Apparently there's going to be rain in VA tomorrow, so that might keep lazy niggers from going out.

Soviet Union persecuted Baptists, separated families from their sons and daughters, tried to kept people out of faith.

It goes directly against the idea, concept, principles attached to the 2A by the founding fathers. It allows a hole for state power and tyranny to exert itself over your 2A right.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

>Democrats
>being held accountable

Kek Russian weather control

SCHEDULE FOR ASIA. TODAY ENDED FOR THEM, TOMORROW BEGINS AT 8PM EST.

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart Tokyo en route to Pyeongtaek, Republic of Korea. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with troops from the United States and the Republic of Korea. The President will then receive an operational briefing. Later in the afternoon, the President and First Lady will participate in an arrival ceremony. The President and the First Lady will then participate in a guest book signing. The President will then have a bilateral meeting with President Moon Jae-In of the Republic of Korea, before having an expanded meeting. Following the meetings, the President will walk with President Moon. The President and the First Lady will then have tea and take photographs with President Moon. The President will hold a joint press conference with President Moon. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will attend a state dinner.