UUUUH Anybody care to analyze this meme concoction?

UUUUH Anybody care to analyze this meme concoction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5_5MMPiHzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some "racist" befriended some blacks that helped him get up after he was knocked to the ground or something like that.

>American education
No, two people who look not even remotely similar are not the same person just because both of them have similar facial hair.
The guy on the left is a short low test chubby guy, guy on the right is a normal to tall high test guy who looks mostly in shape, and also is at least 15 years older than the guy on the left.

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Is the faggy pink hair dude supposed to be the same guy as the Nazi?

looks like the same guy to me
he also doesn't dress like any neo nazi I've ever seen
a weirdly printed swastika t-shirt and wide braces, everything baggy? I don't buy it

lol you idiot
skinhead style
not same person
OP->KYS

bump

>weird and fake as fuck placement of swastikas

That part should be a dead giveaway.

Also, he hung-out with the same niggers that supposedly punched him. The vast majority of people would never "chill" with somebody of their exact opposite ideology who just physically attacked them.

Also, TRS did some digging and found that he was arrested for drug possession like a month earlier, but let out of jail early. Maybe being a fall-man for this political stunt was part of his plea bargain.

>looks like the same guy to me

because they have the same sideburns? that's fucking stupid. they're different people

Are they? I wish I could find more photos of the antifa cafe encounter in the image on the left. Plenty of images of the "Nazi" on the right for close face examination. Please find the film or more photos of the cafe encounter.

The sideburns, jaw, cheek creases, even shoulders are all identical. Also the dopey attitude./expression.

Plus, when something makes huge international news, like a DailyFail article with many many pics, probably means the story is a psyops hoax like the rest of what we get for ((((news)))

Look it up, guy on the right doesn't have knuckle tats.

The muscly neck. The same hairline. The subject favors the close cut taper around the ears, very clean grooming around the ears.

Tattoos can be removed, or added for effect for any event. On the right, the "Nazi" does show tattoos on arms

Found one other pic for better or worse.

the side burns and eyebrows are both quite different, not that they can't be changed easily

the eyes are quite different as well. the leftist has an upward curve at the outer edges, the nazis curve downward.

they have similar styles, but they're clearly different people

Look at the smirk expression and the lips anons. It's the same person 100%.

sideburns and eyebrows can be trimmed in two seconds. Look at the new image I found. Examine the smirk expression and the lips on the lower pics. It's the same person. It's a conclusion user.He has the same exact smirk on wearing two outfits and playing two roles. Once as a "Nazi punching antifa" next as a literal "Nazi" who gets punched by antifa.

>antifa cafe encounter

Those are the writers of Rick and Morty. Dan Harmon is the one sitting down. All 3 of them are the new diversity hires. Look them up by name.

It's also not the same guy. They look completely different.

>Completely different.

Of course.

been caught shilling.....

Yes, the guy on the right looks at least ten years older than antifa guy. The faces are completely different.

Riddle me this retard, if he went through the trouble of concealing his identity to the degree, like you said, that he trimmed his eyebrows, why the fuck wouldn't he remove his most distinguishing feature, the sideburns?

Fucking Sup Forums has face blindness. The antifa faggot is a credited writer for Rick and Morty. Look up more pictures of him if you still can't figure it out.

bump

>The antifa faggot is a credited writer for Rick and Morty. Look up more pictures of him if you still can't figure it out.

I will and thanks. You provided helpful facts and if you are right or I am right at least that is something.

BTW what is "rick and morty?"

you know the daily mail supported at one point hitler right? There's a reason we call it the daily hiel

A popular television show that was ruined because of diversity hires and a reddit fanbase.

If the video has any image of the Nazis hands you can confirm the tattoo

you must be blind or something. look at the right dudes eyesockets and where his eyebrow runs.
waaay deeper eyesockets
completly different eyebrows

Theres always that one fag that blames everything on reddit and nonwhites

>>/cancer/

whoa made me think

100% with completly different upper face half. aaaaalright

Lol, Sup Forums is full of autistic retards who can't into faces

I see threads like this one where people can't figure out faces at least once a day

So much for the master race spergtard loser

are you shure these are not threads made by shills and mostly replied by shills creating a degenerate loop ?

Sup Forumstards are known to shill / troll as opposition to get autists riled up and cause them to shill even more in Sup Forums's favor

The only shills on Sup Forums are poltards

fair enough

Skinhead is an actor, but doesn't look like the guy in the left photo.

confirmed false, no hand tattoos
youtube.com/watch?v=h5_5MMPiHzA

Still a fake as fuck "Nazi"