Red-pilled toy thread

I'm tired of seeing subhumans in new york walking a stroller with a 1 year old inside it playing minion cook-off on their "iPhone Plus". all while the mom is smoking a cigarette and talking to her subhuman friends on her new "iPhone X" about how broke she is.

since we're entering comfy xmas season, I want to see a thread on red-pilled toy suggestions. maybe it will be useful for those of us with families.

I'll start: bow and arrow. encourages time spent outside all while training hand-eye coordination and discipline. it's also fun as fuck. what other red-pilled toys do you remember loving as a kid, Sup Forums?

20 lbs bow would be good or something with lower draw back.

bump

Good for you. I got my boys shooting lil' bows since the age of 4. Take that girl to Cabellas and load her up.

Also, nerf guns and nerf swords.

Lol@ bow & arrow
Are you that butt hurt you didn’t fit in with your camouflage trucker hat in NYC you had to start this stupid thread?

>teaching females how to use weapons
pretty disgusting
try a cooking set instead
or dolls
or any female toys from the 1990's Back
it isn't that hard

Bump, Lego Masterrace

Why the fuck is she biting her bowstring?

moving to colorado in a month, can't wait!

Lol @ your pussy ass 100 lb drawback u little faggot bitch

>those plastic trucks and cars
i wasn't into them but my cousin works with them now because they sparked his interest for it
>sword
cheapest and most fun. literally requires just two sticks and some handwork
Or just buy him some sweater and let his imagination work.

>le is this redpilled
Read the rules you redditor

this. I really want to buy a house with wood shop potential. either a large garage or ideally a separate shop.

>compound bow
get out

She's cheek resting the nock so that it brings her eye in line with the arrow. Are you fully retarded, or only partly?

kys nonwhite

>mixing all of your sets
>not keeping them in their original boxes with original instructions
Do you even autism?

Chess. Just look at Bobby Fischer. You can’t be more red pilled. Remember how huge chess used to be last century. The media was all over it until they learned that analytical skills aren’t something preferable in a docile society. Your move /pol.

She's exhibiting proper form. The nock should be at the edge of your mouth,

Give your sons sticks to beat eachother outside.

FUCKIN TONKA TRUCKS NIGGA

you're kinda dumb. if we want our people to survive our women must be as strong, tough, aggressive, dangerous, and well armed as our men. all must fight.

This place was fucking awesome. They had microscopes, telescopes, dried starfish/sea horses, alien stuff, rock tumblers, all kinds of figurines of obscure animals. I don't know if there are any stores open still but they have a catalog. It would be my #1 go to for toys if I had kids that weren't stupid assholes who just wanted to play minions. But I can't really control their personality so that's why they don't exist.

user would get laid out by one pit bull. he's a pussy, that's why he wants to render half the population defenseless, cause he is that much of a pussy.

mixed lego sets fuel autism
only let your children build the actual single-box sets

Mixed Lego sets stimulate creativity and problem solving.

However, if your kid is a retard and makes absolute bullshit, then yes, stick to the plans for the single-box set.

REAL GUNS
N I B B A
I
B
B
A

I know I would have been all over those lego elves. Those things are fucking awesome. God damn these kids and their amazing toys they won't play with because they're watching minnie mouse's womb get filled with spiders on youtube.

knockoff lego military sets

Don’t remind me those videos exist. I watched half of one and felt they were pure evil

>not posting superior Action Town

Model rocket or a BB gun. Those build-your-own wood working kits are cool, i made a bat house when I was 7. Intricate kites. Pretty mich anything that will impart a grasp of physics on them

I had a separate container for each color. I was both autistic AND fascistic.

>ids that weren't stupid assholes who just wanted to play minions
>But I can't really control their personality so that's why they don't exist.
uhh yes you can. are you that much of a cuck that can't control his future children?
Just keep them away from any electronic devices until they're old enough to know the negative influences of them.

I-I recognize that hairdo...

>uhh yes you can. are you that much of a cuck that can't control his future children?

You control if they go out at night or if they eat sugar before bed. Not whether or not they have stupid interests like minions or sucking cock you retard.
>Just keep them away from any electronic devices
Or I just won't raise a child at all, so there will be no need to shelter them from the world and I only need to worry about myself. That is what I chose to do, because I'm not an idiot.

Absolute madmen, didnt some knockoff brand make like a insurgent/rebel set that was pretty much just russian seperatist the legi

They're even chasing a black lego guy, the only one i've ever seen
>must buy gift

Lego X playmobil = disgusting

Perfect opportunity to bring back the vagina full of centipedes meme. Ya blew it.

Toy cars/planes/trucks, they make people intrested in those stuff, so we might have engineers from that, and lego, because lego.

I'm gonna have to go with fulll autism as well. You want to ensure you beloved child understands the importance of aesthetic and not be some block mixing mongrel.

let them make their own bows, you can take them into woods to pick wood. it's not difficult and they will learn trees and tool use

Lawn darts. Actual Roman military weapon.

also david's sling. use snowballs on christmas. it's a bit kikey but hey. it's a classic mediterranean weapon desu

>not buying a house with no wood shop potential and the building an extension to use as a workshop with your son
I guess you want to teach your kids that everything in life will be set up for him and ready to go

Other than BB Guns and Bows, Toy Soldiers and Plastic army men are pretty good. I remember setting up entire battles with my brothers and using legos and other random things to simulate bullets to try to kill the other army.

No kids of my own but a sister and brother that are 15, and 17 years younger than me. I always get them good shit. I got them bows like the OP pic years ago. They fucking loved it. I have compound bows for them this year. Can't wait for my sister to be 16 in a couple years so I can get her a .22, and a 410 or 20 gauge. Got my mom her first handgun for Christmas last year, she was fairly anti-gun before that but goes shooting all the time now.

>want a strong healthy son
>give him a can of beans, no opener
>he has 12 hours to open the can with his bare hands and/or teeth. the reward is the meal inside
>one day he puts castor oil in my food and kills me
>my job is complete

If you're son doesn't go outside and start sharpening rocks to open that can then you have a daughter

Bows are not toys, they are tools. It's fine to get kids into archery, but they need to know it's not just some toy, it's dangerous and they need to be careful with it.

>ur only supposed to build the set!
autists

you probably like megablocks you fucking faggots

>I'll start: bow and arrow. encourages time spent outside
right that place where people are mugged and raped and have acid thrown in their face or shot by some guy who didnt get room service comped... dont you love your kids? wat dafuq is wrong with you ? oh yes go out side and bath in the chem trail poison kids and while your out there dont forget to get molested by meth addicts

any sort of model building is good.

Anything from classic military models, Gunpla, or whatever.

Teaches kids to follow instructions, to work with their hands, learn a skill (if they get into painting and weathering) and its great if you live somewhere theres a long winter and it's too cold to go outside.

To answer your question, they still exist...sort of. Not sure if the factory stores are around anymore, but the catalog and website is still running. Most of it looks like standard plastic "science toys" and the true DIY equipment of yesteryear. Pic related is gone user, and now I'm sad I didn't get to see it.

>Sharpening rocks
>Not just smashing a hole in the can with a blunt object and prying open the hold with a butter knife or screwdriver

>Using inferior building blocks without the famously-strict tolerance of LEGO brand construction bricks.
Megablox poorfag detected

>butter knife
You're going to make your kid wear a helmet at all times too?

you just know this faggot got hit with a nerf arrow in the ear or something

How are these more dangerous than horseshoes? They're like 3 notches lower on the danger scale than fireworks! Kids need to learn how to not throw like an asshole and how to avoid things flying toward them, these are valuable life lessons we are now depriving them of.

Was going to point this,i would not allow kids to 'play' with it without strong adult supervision

>nerf swords

>Remember how huge chess used to be last century. The media was all over it until they learned that analytical skills aren’t something preferable in a docile society.
Interesting point.

Anyway, I think Lego is always great.

>implying actual bows are equal to nerf
Bows are dangerous for both people. You can hit someone, and the string can also snap and hit you. They shouldn't be equated to toys, you retard. Not properly teaching kids how to use and respect dangerous things are how accidents happen.

>this will getmoved to /bant/
gj faggot

meccano for a boy, dolls and cooking sets for girls.

fidget spinner

The proud in his eyes.

>Bobby Fischer.
I want a good book on Fischer's life without the tampering of ((good fellow human beings)) claiming that he was schizo for being against them

this is one of my favorite DBZ scenes, vegeta tries so hard, puts himself through so much, why?
to win. he just wants to win. he has a title to uphold and if he doesnt uphold it, who is he?

What about some science kit for kids with microscope and shiieeet? Or some basic telescope for stargazing?

bobby hated and still hates the current chess, his problem was that it was the only thing he was good at so he kept playing to survive

>cigarette and talking to her subhuman friends on her new "iPhone X" about how broke she is.
Reminded me of the time I was at the mall seeing Greenpeace getting women carrying at least 4-6 bags of useless crap to sign some save the environment petition

Astronomy is the most based scientific hobby of all time, no contest.

Bobby's dead.
He can't still hate something.

>wanting your females to be defenseless
Absolutely kill yourself. Only a nigger would want that.

spare land counts as potential senpai. although I'd rather pay someone else to build it so I can enjoy it. kind of like with my house.

I'm jelly of Americans. I would have killed for a store like this growing up.
Elenco does some cool stuff with electronics. I've been getting my niece some of their kits for the past four or so years, and she's loving them. She's started to salvage components from thrown away electronics.

you remind me of all the hasidic jews I see walking around new york with their bald-headed slave-wives

I prefered book reading and gun shooting as some of my favorite past times.

The real /out/side you moron. Inner city scum never leaves the city and is afraid of real nature

Warhammer 40.000

Lincoln Logs. Teach your kids to enjoy a comfy cabin. Toss in some random Legos to make trees and mountains with. If they're old enough, a bb/pellet rifle. Can't wait for the kids in the family to get old enough to follow safety rules so we can teach them to shoot.

>Chicago toy set

>all that stupidity

Why the fuck are women so insecure that they might need a "fact" sheet to admit what they like?

Truth is women are fickle and rarely know what they like and if they do know, they barely understand why.

It isn't really their fault, they're the consumers. So the people selling have to be one step ahead of them and understand demand better than the consumers demanding it.

A woman will readily abandon big dick to nap a millionaire. And she'll abandon a millionaire to nap a chad. And they'll leave the chad to try a big dick if she hasn't had one.

Big dick is a poor strategy if that's all you have, but a good supplement if you have it, because you can wave around your money, you can wave around your chadness, but you can't wave around your dick.

Buy your kid a horse.

I used to be a left-leaning centrist little bitch before I got on a horse for the first time. It led to a cascading chain of effects that made me who I am today.

A horse leads to a saddle.
A saddle leads to riding lessons.
Lessons leads you to competition.
Competition leads you to self-improvement.
Self-improvement leads you to belief.
Belief leads you to family.
All of these lead you to purpose.

Give your kid a purpose. Buy 'em a horse.

The horse community is extremely redpilled. Even the hippie types are rightwing. It's hilarious to see a pair of chicks with henna tattoos and yoga pants drinking kambucha while complaining to each other about leftists and Mexicans.

horrible bait

Sorry you live surrounded by niggers in a shithole city, friendo. Rural areas are still the white man's.

>reading
Fucking this too. Kids are too young for guns but love books.

>but you can't wave around your dick.
dicklet detected

Good idea. If they have interest in it they get urged to go to camping trips to reach clearer night skies free of light pollution.

Ruger 22/45 my favorite Christmas gift I got when I was 11

Actually, he didn’t need chess to survive. And he hated the chess federation not chess. He hated the politics and eventually he blamed the Jew. He refused to defend his title of world champion because of politics, not
because of hatred of the game. At the time, there was no one better or even close to his league. He made it a professional sport. But he stepped away from chess over the politics. He had no reason to hate the game. It’s a game with immense depth, and develops things such as positional awareness, strategy, tactics, intuition, and computation.

Science is great but be careful because academic science is a liberal shitstorm and a one-way ticket to bluepills if you don't teach the kid to filter them out.

Came here to post this. Legos are god-tier toys that help train creativity and spacial reasoning skills. Plus it's just fucking cool to build stuff. Only problem is that they're expensive as FUCK when you look back at it. A pound of plastic bricks or whatever for like 80 bucks, depending on if you're buying licensed stuff like lego star wars.

That's why I still have buckets and buckets of all the legos I've owned since I was a small child. When the day comes when I have children, I'm whipping those bad boys out. And before they're old enough to play with legos, I'll have my old thomas the tank engine wooden trains.

Oh, and all the electric Lionel trains that I've had in the family since my grandfather was young, handed down from generation to generation.

You don't put the string behind your fucking teeth, are you fully retarded?