Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is...

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change.

That. Is. Crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibMf68i4rz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like importing muslims into the UK?

Oh, so, that's why you guys keep importing shitskins.

Prayer is the same as "thank you" - it's nice and free but you can't actually do anything with it.

PART

>country of 320 million with a founding instinct based on guns and rebellion has periodical mass shootings
>said country has a political party responsible for demonizing responsible concealed carrying
>less people carrying at all times to stop possible mass shootings

shocker

jokes aside, there is nothing wrong with expressing condolences to victims

and no one has proposed a law that would prevent these shootings (well we could have banned immigration from Afganistan and that would have prevented Orlando)

Oh. You mean like saying, "We British Carry On" every time Ahkmed kills you guys? Yeah okay.

Read:

making fun of people saying "thoughts and prayers" is just as useless though.

Now do the same thing with those faggy fb profile filters and #prayfor_____

That's Einstein's definition, not the actual definition.

Wish people would stop looking at physicists for knowledge on other matters. They're often complete hacks, armchair psychologists and wannabe philosophers.

Nothing to see here, just another shill thread. Newfags stop replying.
SAGE

>Thinking the purpose of prayer is to somehow change or influence God's will in any way
You people are actually fucking retarded.

I agree. Time to disarm lefties, they clearly cant handle gun ownership without going postal.

^ but not Aurora. Or Sandy Hook. Or Colorado Springs. Or Roseburg. Or Charleston. Or Vegas. Or Austin.

Or for that matter, Springfield or Columbine.

what?

Remind me again how this is different to how Britcucks respond to Muslim rape gangs or Muslim terrorist attacks

AND

The definition of insanity is the 2nd amendment. Guns should not be legal, your paranoia and insecurity shouldn't trump the right or others to feel safe and secure.

Ban SSRIs and you might see some serious results, something like 90 percent of these shooters are on anti depressants. I think it turns off the empathy part of your brain or something.

The only gods that are still alive are the gods that want blood.

I don't care how you feel. You don't have a right to feel a certain way, faggot.

>illogical einstein quote

so hitting a castle door with a battering ram over and over won't eventually force it open?

so sticking my dick into and out of your mom won't eventually make me bust a nut inside of her?

I've always wanted a counter argument for this shit, thanks.

>148237005
That is not the definition of insanity. That is the definition of practice.

My daughter has the right to go to school, the mall or a concert and not fear for her life because some nut with a gun decides to shoot up the place one day. You probably don't know what's it like to lose a family or friend to these crimes but if you did, you'd change your tune.

Theres a reason why the rest of the civilized Western world has gotten rid of the guns..

No she has no right to feel any specific way. Society cannot conform to your ugly dumb dyke daughters feelings.

We're just going to keep on owning guns lol, gun culture is so entrenched in America that if you tried to take them you would literally start a war. Our national identity is tied to guns and our ability to own them, if the USA bans guns, we would form a new nation that doesn't have guns banned. So yeah, good luck on the whole gun control thing in america because it's a pipedream at this point, there was a time when it maybe could've worked, but that time has long passed.

^ "ban medicine and there won't be mass shootings" says the guy who's not a fucking doctor

Was the Vegas shooter on SSRIs? How about Austin? How about Colorado Springs? How about Roseburg? How about Charleston?

How about Columbine?

Maybe we should ban prayer since prayer just made the gunmen in Charleston and Austin even angrier.

Yea, let's ban prayer

> I think it turns off the empathy part of your brain or something.

Seriously, brilliant medical hypothesis there, lab partner. "The empathy part of your brain"

Perfect

Uh oh, Found a crazy ssri nutjob

>Was the Vegas shooter on SSRIs? How about Austin? How about Colorado Springs? How about Roseburg? How about Charleston?

>How about Columbine?

yep

you're welcome but be careful...

it is true, all things being equal a priori, eg the door is weaker after every hit so technically it isn't the same thing, and my dick is more sensitive after each pump etc etc

>was the vegas shooter on SSRIs?
diazepam
>Charleston?
Suboxone
>colombine?
Luvox

importing muslims into the UK?

>Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change.

Is this the most cliched and overused saying of all time?

None of those are SSRI's you complete and utter faggot.

The Rubio bot needs a firmware update

Sort of like making new laws every time something bad happens?

>eat food every day when hungry
>still get hungry

Why haven't you stopped eating Sup Forums?

>I make a lot of money prescribing those meds goy
says the guy who is a fucking doctor

because random people bringing more guns, shooting, and confusion into a chaotic situation is just what we need. sure these good guys with guns are indistinguishable from the bad guys with guns, but i'm sure these people with no training on how to take down active shooters surrounded by unarmed civilians will know just who to shoot in the heat of the moment

Well but you know it's medicine.

We just need to ban foreigners and medicine. That'll stop the problems.

If we just make crazy people stop taking crazy people medicine and also jack up the costs for them to see a doctor I think we'll be fine.

>6 tweets over the course of 5 years
>Insanity
Atheists need to be stopped

> "I'm a doctor you cuck so fuck off Trump is gonna maga"

Luvox is. the rest of them are still anti-depressants.

Where does he say anything about his prayers changing things? Another nutjob atheist against a common courtesy.

how about we get rid of the bitchy, sarcastic cunts? that'll really fix it.

hahaha, get destroyed in your rebuttal of them not being on meds. EVERY MASS SHOOTING, THE SHOOTER IS ON mind altering MEDS. Background checks for medicine now

dude, the guys a robot, cut him some slack.

for an AI you have to admit its pretty convincing

>nigger on the internet thinks he's smarter than everyone else
tell me more of what you think you know user

^ sending you thoughts and prayers..

You just point and shoot, faggot. You don't need police or military training to point and shoot

>Barrack Obama knows exactly what he is doing

PARCEL

Probably the guy who is actively shooting at innocents

Like crying for gun control each time?

so if you have an active shooter situation with an unknown amount of terrorists, say 10 good guys with guns, no clear line of sight between all the bad guys and all the good guys, you're sure no good guy with a gun is gonna get mistake for a bad guy with a gun?

>b-but what if one of the targets accidentally shoots another target instead of the shooter?

Are you absolutely retarded? In what universe has this happened or would this ever happen? Stop posting.

this is from literally last month, one of the first results in a google search on gun-toting good samaritans causing more harm than good

>100 cops
>20 good guy civilians with guns
>none were able to stop the lone shooter
any thoughts on how so many good guys with guns were unable to stop one bad guy with a gun?

Marco Rubio is an octoroon

>Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change.

No, stupid faggot, that's called practice.

>implying these situations are comparable in any way
(You)

okay then you autist, see

>pit bull attacking woman
>man shoots
>hits woman
just a guess but

The Dems new slogan, "You're prayers to a non-existent God are worthless! Surrender your guns!", is sure to work in middle America.

It's persecution so it is.

that’s not the definition of insanity

It is insane to do so, but that is literally not the definition of insanity and I get tired of that meme from the gay ass farcry game.

Same net effect as the red cross' fundraising without costing a penny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibMf68i4rz8

If it was up to me they'd be given 48hrs to leave and those that didn't would be crucified.

Unfortunately Teresa Gay has other ideas, like showering them in tax payers money.

Truth. Too many people think we have all these extra rights because it sounds good or they've heard someone in the media say so, or they don't understand the nature of rights to begin with.

We have the right to accumulate wealth, but that doesn't mean the accumulation of wealth is guaranteed.

No one is going to be arrested for feeling safe, therefore people do have the right to feel safe. It's just not guaranteed