Jews don't racemi-

Why does Sup Forums always lie? You said that their plan was to get the goyim to race mix so that Jews can be the only ones left with a pure bloodline

Who said that lol? If you really want to know what's happening just read the zion protocols they are available online, just google it. The race mixing include themselves, also jew isnt a race it's a religion.

Too lazy. Sum it up pls.

Zuckerberg molested a 17yr old Muslim intern.

Proofs?

tldr : read the bible if you want to be saved, apply the 7 virtues, zionists = lucifer minions, even orthodox jew despite zionists

It's very rare for Jews to race mix. Nice cherry picked example, faggot

That's about 68% reptilian DNA between those two, so stop talking nonsense asshole.

He's just returning to his Khazar roots

his face is fucking nightmare fuel

His mouth is always open. How many flying insects does the kike eat daily?

He's making a bet on the Chinese future. Smart if you asked me

Thank you for rare mongrel

well, he is a reptillian so i imagine that he eats a lot of them.

all shills deserve to be raped to death

Oops this 4U

Part jew, part asian, part human being

Thats species-mixing

He has yellow fever.

Reform jews marry outside the religion more than they don't. Their numbers are declining.

Jews are fucking shapeshifters who throughout history have been exiled from and interbred with countless other races, you retard.

They just don't like to marry outside the tribe. When interracial relationships are something the tribe is pushing onto the goyim, Jewish figureheads have to make changes.

Most of them just make goys like De Niro and Burr racemix in their place, but Zuckerwitz probably wanted an in-road with Xi. Faggot.

Jews do racemix, particularly the globalist/communist ones

Kek

i work in palo alto (where zuck lives) i know a very wealthy, mulimillionaire jewish family. white as fuck too, redheads with blue eyes and snow white skin. their son married some chink from Myanmar top kek. they are SO mad.

> Jews don't racemi
said no one ever

You sound ugly and probably overweight

>It's very rare for Jews to race mix. Nice cherry picked example, faggot
This is factually untrue. About 50% of jews in the US marry non-jews.

Jews are 42% of the 1%, but the jewish community has their own 1% as well, and will actively purge non 1% jews to further their own power. Until then, the non 1% jews are the most useful of useful idiots, and will be used to herald the demise of the rest.

Jews were 3% of the population last generation, only 2% now. They're mostly dying, but their 1% grows ever stronger as their deformed underlings cling to the same identity, as never to lash out at their masters.

Pretty much "I'm Negan." for globalists.

You sound like a kike.

the zucc fuck banned me for 30 days for posting a kek flag lol what a faggot

He literally tried to use his kid as a bargaining chip to get Facebook into China, and they still denied his ass.

>Oh Mr. Jinping I'll name my kid after you

Doesn't get more Jewish than that.

When you read the "Protocols of Zion" you will see the Jew accepts the necessity to "sacrifice" a few Jews in order to "Progress" their agenda.

Thats what you get for being 14 xXL33T360N0SCOPEXx,and stop using kikebook

You really need to look into this yourself

Families with MONEY have always practiced selling their relatives off to other tribes in order establish a "Contract" between the two families.

Common Practice among this category...

Perhaps they are pushing the Kalergi Ideology?

I notice in that image a Guitar in the window?

Who plays it?

I CAN'T WREATH

Also notice the Baby is wearing the Red Chinese decorative cloth...

Not the Red-White-Blue colors of Genesis 32...

This may tend to indicate a non-Hebrew contract.

>also jew isnt a race it's a religion.
explain tay sachs disease that targets genetic jews, you know, if it's just a religion guise

Mark Zuckerberg is a human

>explain tay sachs disease that targets genetic jews, you know, if it's just a religion guise
Are you a complete moron? There are plenty of jews that don't have the tay sachs gene. You are simply observing the fact that genes are passed on - would you call all those with the downs syndrome gene a separate race?

Jews are a mixture of every fucking race. Thaits what i believe. Theyre genetic thieves. Like aliens collecting DNA.

He's trying to judaify China. It's all going according to plan.

They stole their whiteness from whites. They stole their intelligence from asians. And they stole their giant dicks from niggers. I wonder what the very first pure jew looked like. Hmmm. Probably something like this.

Jews are the biggest race mixers out there, to the point where Orthodox rabbis are calling it 'the silent Holocaust'. If the Jews plan is to destroy the white race with race mixing, the Jews are doing a bad job because they are going to die out first outside of Israel. Unfortunately, Israelis breed like rabbits and have the highest birth rates of all developed countries.

Seriously though, every non-Orthodox Jew I know dates a goy.

Ninja!

>not every jew has tay sachs so tay sachs doesn't target jews

it's not very long. only took me 2 hours to read.

Is it just me or does that babby look like Mao.

asian women are nasty for the most part. the reason why asians date outside their race is because they hate themselves. When they look in the mirror, they are disgusted, it's no surprise that plastic surgery is so popular over there. asian people know they are ugly both physically and mentally, they have known this since childhood, especially if you are some monkey faced filipino or vietnamese. they try desperately to distance themselves from that. asian people are very shallow and money oriented, all throughout their lives they are told how white people have $$$. so in reality that random guy out there who just happened to find his qt asian wife is no different than joe going to the whore house down the street and paying money for sex. I just cant stand people who went the asian girlfriend route, it just tells me how inexperienced you were growing up and that you settled for them. I have so many friends who all throughout high school and college had no contact with females, they didn't know how to speak to them, up until some asian bitch showed up and showed them the ways, pretty pathetic if you ask me. Then they all of a sudden become "experts" in females, yeah bro, enjoy your weird looking gook kid who doesn't even look like you and has a head the size of a television. Enjoy having to the deal with your kid getting its ass kicked everyday at school for looking like a dumb fuck.

another massive dicksandwich faggot.

>be the 5th richest man in the world
>could literally have any 10/10 girl on the planet
>decide to marry that instead

>Be nerd who no one wants to touch
>Suddenly becomes a billionaire
>Marry the girl that liked you before you where rich

Happens a lot with rich people who where unlucky in love pre-richness.

your logic is terrible honestly, genetic jews are the only race who can get tay sachs, and saying that not all jews get it doesnt mean that its not a genetically jewish ailment. Also you dont seem to understand the difference between the jews by choice(religion) and the jews by birth(goldstein) also just incase you are extra retarded you can be a genetic jew and not follow the jewish religion

>they're expecting one of us in the wreckage brother

another absolutely straya post

You know its true. Jews are a mixture of all the races. And they want everyone else to be too. But while we all become mixed. The jews in israel will be breeding pure jews. And the niggers will be breeding pure niggers. Same with every other race. The only race that will truly be mixed are whites. They wont have a place to breed pure whites. So whites will become the foundation of a mongrel mixed race. While everyone else remains pure. Except jews. Jews will mix occasionally, mainly to steal genes. Once they steal the gene theyll go back to purifying their race. So they remain relatively pure. All thats done is a new gene is added.

Thanks. Saved.

Please common!
Brazil is heavily Race mixed.
Brazilian "whites" are in fact quadroons (3/4 whites)

/thread

Some quadroons even can have blue eyes. But they are still not fully white.

This is now a khazar milkers thread. Post your best khazar milkers.

No faggot the Jews want everyone race mixed because they were deprived of roots and a homeland and want everyone to be like them.

Instead of building their own legacy they'd rather destroy yours too.

It's clear that women pass on the looks. Look at that chink good shit.

God damn that's so fucking disgusting.

Mark is such a putrid beta. He won't dress his child himself. He has his chink wife do it for him.

Pathetic waste of life.

What the fuck is this asian bitch eating? She's expanding like a whale.

It must be GMOs in the western diet since asians in asia dont look like that

Jews are dying out

Zuck is desperately trying to join the chinks after Trump won

He tried to make Xi name his child and Xi said "Lol lizards no give live birth"

He even askes Xi Jinping to name his child. What a complete fucking cuck.

Literally married a chink just so he can expand his social media empire in to China.

What a fucking shyster.

Hope his daughter grows up to be a cute hapa though.

why is everyone always picking on amerimutts stop many murricans are nice and good looking

Why do they have Mexican skin but white hair

its called tanning
its what happens when you venture outside your parents house basement

Superficiality

Stop obsessing over looks

>Wanting to look like a mudslime

>his wife's kid
He is actually a cuck

>OP accuses Sup Forums of lying
>assert your point by telling a bold-faced lie

they've had like 3 miscarriages together, they're basically a different species.

But if they're white wouldn't they have to spend a lot of time and effort to look brown when they could just choose to have their default white skin?