How can one be a vegetarian and NOT be a soyboy? What foods are essential and what should I avoid at all costs?

How can one be a vegetarian and NOT be a soyboy? What foods are essential and what should I avoid at all costs?

Holy shit I love fried tofu with salt and pepper and chilli and everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bvml.org/books/GreatVegetarianDishes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
lmgtfy.com/?q=aged animals taste better
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/2017/07/tavistock-social-engineering-veganism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indians, for one, have been vegetarian for millennia, with no need for soy. The key is protein complementarity through grains & beans/lentils, typically rice/dal or roti/dal. Between grains/vegetables/beans/lentils/dairy, you'll never need tofu. Beans/lentils like green whole mung, yellow split mung, black beans, kidney beans, chick peas etc... are available everywhere. Try to source some raw cow's milk and you're golden.

>148239133
raw cow milk is a meme. enjoy your brucella

many of the most hardcore foods are vegetarian, like spinach, mushrooms, garlic, fermented cabbage, etc. beans are okay too, sprout them if you want to fart less

I boil mine. The point is non-pasteurized milk.

Dont fall for the vegetarian trap
I was rise by vegetarians and I am now 5'1 manlet with weak bones

I'm gonna make a big lentil stew tonight.

Am I ok with 'mycoprotein', quorn products? I'm drinking oat and hemp milk now, but I like full fat cow milk.

Not eating meat is the dumbest thing you can do.

eat almonds

Vegetables are good for you. Its best to have mostly plant based diet unless your a pro bodybuilder or power lifter. You can still be real cut eating all veggies. I personally think its best to throw in some fish once in awhile. Being vegan is kind of nonsense.

Broccoli, mushrooms & peas basically my senpai man.

-Bean burgers are about 20g protein a pop
-I make fried eggs for every meal
-Buy a shit ton of unsalted peanuts off Amazon and snack on them
-Broccoli Rabe has insane protein levels for some reason
-Tofu is still good, just stay away from the silk

Qorn, wheat gluten seitan/tempeh, and beyond beef burgers.

Depends on thd circumstances. People dont always go veg "for the animals".

You meal like those pre made frozen bean burgers or do you prepare your own? Googling broccoli rabe

>all these veganfags

I'm amazed at the ratio of vegancucks to normal people here on Sup Forums

OP- going vegetarian is the most retarded thing you could EVER do, even worse than race-mixing

I legit know a guy who is allergic to all animal-derived protein.

>How can one be a vegetarian and NOT be a soyboy?
Don't eat soy products?

i recipe ive been trying lately is mashed potatoe with lentils, it was pretty good but im gonna skip adding the sesame sauce since that stuff is pretty bad, ill just use extra wholegrain mustard next time

are you retarded? that's what pasteurization is

Canada.

Tomatoes man. I made a confit tomato "steak" tartare once that fucking made tears come from my eyes it was so good.

I've eat the Frozen ones. Broccoli Rabe has insane protein per calorie. Its on par with tuna I think. So it's good if you want to diet too.

>I'm amazed at the ratio of vegancucks to normal people here on Sup Forums
this is a board for nazis, and nazis care about animals. youre the odd one out here, bucko

If OP is American, reducing his participation in the conventional meat industry is actually a very smart thing to do. You refuse to give business to companies that exploit illegal immigrants (tho I hope you're buying ethical produce and other things as well), give their livestock non-vegetarian feed (ground up male chicks and other animal products), and encourage butchers to allow their animals to live longer, healthier lives which in turn makes their meat taste better.

Have you ever eaten a forest raised turkey? I have. Shit's delicious. Expensive as fuck, but that's because we Americans are spoiled and don't know the true value of our food because illegal immigrants and farmers in less fortunate countries are exploited to produce it.

not sure what those are. Yeah for sure vary it up. Almond milk and coconut milk are also great.

Awesome cookbook here, with a lot of variety, highly recommend it: bvml.org/books/GreatVegetarianDishes.html

Red beans and rice, Hoppin’ John, and if you’re not a faggot, then you eat eggs and dairy. Hummus, nuts, beans, mushrooms, avocado (if you live in a place where avocados are actually grown), hemp, chia, grains, eggs, and dairy.

They're not that many, just a loud minority.

Not eating meat is mental unless you have some strange ass allergy and don't have a choice.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on soy and soyboy. I heard soy makes you feminine or something, is this confirmed or is it a conspiracy meme?

So Louis Pasteur is credited for discovering how to boil milk? Try again genius.

Or you're American and don't want to eat beef that tastes like shit because it's eaten grain and other cows its whole life.

being a vegetarian is akin to lubing your own ass in preparation for zionist ass-raping. I am more 1488 than all of you combined and I eat meat at least twice a day.

>do it for the animals!!1!1!!
implying you aren't a limp-wristed faggot. KYS

meme-flag

>how to be a vagina without being a pussy
Wew

>OP- going vegetarian is the most retarded thing you could EVER do, even worse than race-mixing

I have a huge hangover right now because of all the meat ate during the weekend. Gonna go vegetarian until Wednesday.

>being a vegetarian is akin to lubing your own ass in preparation for zionist ass-raping. I am more 1488 than all of you combined and I eat meat at least twice a day.
if this is bait then i congratulate you on being being a convincing shitposter, but if youre being serious then you should fucking kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M

Soy is fine

>>do it for the animals!!1!1!!
I can tell you didn't read my post. Want to try that again?

Better treated meat tastes better.

Conventional meat is processed by illegal immigrants that are exploited and then deported before being paid in order to keep prices artificially low.

Conventional meat that is unfit for human consumption is also often cannibalized by the meat you (you as in: the avg Americans) eat.

I have a hard time believing you can't find any quality meat in the US.

You aren't red pilled if you don't get why people eat vegan/vegetarian.

phyto-estrogen. You are basically ensuring that all of your androgen turns into estrogen rather than free testosterone.

ask ANY breast-cancer survivor what their oncologists say about diet, and they will ALL tell you the same thing:
>doc told me not to eat soy.

anyone promoting veganism is a jew trying to subvert you and prevent you from having any kind of testosterone.
t. high-test /fit/izen

t. soyboy on roids.

Most Americans don't know what quality meat is because they buy from big chain grocery stores.

There are plenty of local butchers out there too.

I don't know how other countries slaughter their animals, but typically the American meat industry keeps animals alive till they are barely full grown before slaughtering them. Older animals result in deeper, better flavor.

because I don't want to be a male with breasts and have rampant amounts of female hormone in my body? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not understand how your endocrine systems work? And you say I'm not red-pilled? You guys are seriously a bunch of faggots who understand NOTHING about nutrition

No user. Everything the doctors tell you is, and always has been right. They have never fucked up people before by giving their social pressured advice. Go eat your soy, give your 2 year old 12 dozen vaccinations, drink your fluoride, and be sure to eat your 12 grains a day... Low in fat and salt too of course.

I gave up meat (just for the label of vegetarian, later vegan) for 6 years without cheating. Stunted my development, suppressed my metabolism, gave me a soybod. I don't even eat meat more than once or twice a week, but never again will I adopt a meme diet. Seek out the articles/books of Ray Peat, he's kind of the final boss of nutrition.

Dude. We are at the point in culinary history where we are seeing the emergence of meat alternatives. Not just soy-burgers which don't really claim to be substitutes, I'm talking about burgers where meat is truly simulated using plants to mimic the flavor, texture, smell, and look.

I just had 2 last week, and I was pretty impressed by the "Impossible Burger". If anything is going to turn the public towards eating less meat, this is the first real step towards it.

this
I can't believe how utterly fucking blue pilled the rest of this board is. I knew we were compromised but this thread is making me question the true extent of the infiltration. This is completely ridiculous

Have you flood related post with IOTBW comments?

>reactionary leaf shocked that an anonymous imageboard is actually diverse
You must be new.

No, but applying heat to milk in order to kill active bacteria is.

You are actually doing more than pasteurization because you are boiling the milk, which may break down the molecular structure if proteins and sugars in the milk.

Tldr: boiling is processing milk further than pasteurization: unnecessarily so.

wrong, (((they))) are happy when people eat actual estrogens (animal products)

You don't. Vegetarianism is for people of weak physical or moral caliber. Predators (humans) eat prey.

I've been here for years, and I've never realized how bad things actually are. The blacked posting, the constant Lauren Southern threads, the un-ironic leftypol shitposts I understand and can easily block and report, but this is truly amazing me.

I have noticed the uptick in vegan gains posting and just thought it was vegan himself shilling himself, but you guys are seriously making me question why I come here. I guess I never understood the true extent of how stupid and gullible some of you people are.

(You)

I'm not wrong. Every single oncologist will tell women in remission to avoid soy as it will raise their estrogen levels. This is fact.

Do you even pay attention to the conversation you're a part of or do you just look for reasons to shit on people who have different opinions than you?

Either contribute to the conversation or fuck off. You're just a pussy leaf who does nothing but shitpost.

should they be activated first?

veganism =/= eating soy

bro, you have any idea what kind of antibiotics, hormones, and GMO-feed they're pumping into your favourite animals? Watch Food Inc. it'll blow your fucking mind.

I'm vegetarian. Tofu tastes like shit. I usually eat greens, beans only good breads (no white flour). There are a shit ton of better alternatives to everything you used to eat. Meat is actually pretty bad for you dude, and milk well we shouldn't even be drinking it.

Uhm no.
Meat should be eaten in moderation, processed meat is cancerous.
Milk and cheese is full with cow hormones.
Pytho-estrogen has yet to be proven harmfull for male's and can be for a large % avoided if wanted.

There is a difference between fermented and unfermented soy. Asians were raised on Soy for millennia, and they have the smallest penises in the world. Europeans didn't get introduced to soy until just recently, meaning its probably harder to digest and does different things to European bodies. Soy is also sprayed with all types of chemicals like round up and the like, and then later synthesized to make soybean (vegetable) oil. Soy is now being introduced in almost everything processed in America, surely having some effect on the endocrine system and the increase of breast cancer in women

>using plants to mimic the flavor, texture, smell, and look.
and those plants are harvested by machines that destroy an order of magnitude more living things than cattle farmers

>muh grass-fed meat
you are easily manipulated by documentaries and advertisements. Nothing you say has any value. just like >watch this netflix documentary, it'll prove to you that you're wrong!!!11!!
retards, all of you

>Pytho-estrogen
Where is this found again?

You need to properly prepare tofu to make it taste nice otherwise it's just a bland piece of nothing.

>why is everone so bluepilled and believes independent scientists that get almost no platform anywhere?
>we need meat. big ag, big pharma, big media and big government are the good guys but only redpilled people like myself know that

holy fuck, what a leaf

You know soy is a bean, right?

Nutrition expert here. I like to explain nutrition in terms of "plates" or meals rather than individual foods. Snacking is for faggots. A meal should have:

>Protein source
>Fat source
>A pile of vegetables

Examples from what I eat day to day:

>3 eggs, 3 slices bacon, kale/spinach/broccoli/onions/peppers cooked in avocado oil, an avocado
>steak and asparagus cooked in butter
>Same veggies as above but raw in a salad, add chicken, homemade olive oil based dressing

If you want to snack, eat mixed nuts, which have solid macros and lots of micronutrients.

You disregard something simply because it appears on Netflix?

Also I've never watched a documentary on ethical food. This is all fact, baby. You need first-hand experience to taste the difference between a 1 year old turkey and a 3 year old turkey, but you can find evidence if you do a 3 second google search.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=aged animals taste better

Also, good job again ignoring the point where conventional meat industry exploits illegal immigrants in order to keep prices artificially low so that mom and pop stores can't even compete.

You really are retarded.

raw cow milk is illegal fyi
Canada is a cucked country. I get some from the mennonites though

wagyu is grass fed
however that dude is a fag and doesnt know anything about the "conventional beef system"

I know a VEGAN her first child was born w/B defects. during her second pregnancy she ate meat and had a healthy boy. Sucks to be that first child, a life time of suffering because of her mom's virtue signaling

The leaves really do fall this time of year.

If you care about this board or white nationalism is general you wouldn't be working this hard to generate pointless conflict. It's like you're being paid to do this.

Something like a traditional Mediterranean diet but replace meat and fish with lentils and beans (not soy) and more eggs, yogurt and cheese, especially those types of cheese that have vitamin K2.

Dairy products are great, good thing you're not a vegan. Though they might give you tiddies at high dosages, but that's an open debate.
Beans are good, and maybe consider eating fish sometimes. Or you could try whey.

Simple, but impactful. A little too obvious, though. I give it 8.5/10.

>ethical food.
no such thing. ethics dont exist, as their foundation is based upon nothing
morals exist because they come from the creator, who gives us dominion over lesser beasts
>but the creator doesnt exist!
weren't you JUST trying to get people to ascribe to your thing that doesnt exist?

I know a meat-eater, her child was born an autist.

it isn't pointless conflict. the beta low-test faggots are on the left, not on my side. If some kid stumbles into this thread and thinks
>oh wow true natsocs are vegans!
that makes for a low-test faggot on my side.

you never worked a day in your life

>no such thing. ethics dont exist, as their foundation is based upon nothing
Ok. Then I will put it this way: Food that is less harmful to humans.

I have yet to be convinced that I should care about the lives of animals, but I do care about the lives of people (mostly myself to be honest) and all evidence of conventional meat in the US points towards it being harmful. Better choices are out there and while they are more expensive they reflect the reality of the cost of meat without exploiting the less fortunate (that goes for produce too).

Woah, you really got me with that one.

Sorry...you'll always be a soyboy.
the globalists planned for your faggotry a long time ago.And you bought into it!
Tavistock Social Engineering: Veganism

Daniel Estulin's book The Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses.

Kurt Lewin (September 9, 1890 – February 12, 1947) was a German-American psychologist, known as one of the modern pioneers of social, organizational, and applied psychology in the United States. Exiled from the land of his birth, Lewin (lə-VEEN) made a new life for himself, in which he defined himself and his contributions within three lenses of analysis: applied research, action research, and group communication were his major offerings to the field of communication.

Lewin is often recognized as the "founder of social psychology" and was one of the first to study group dynamics and organizational development. A Review of General Psychology survey, published in 2002, ranked Lewin as the 18th-most cited psychologist of the 20th century.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/2017/07/tavistock-social-engineering-veganism.html

Don't switch until you can cook for yourself but that's a good life skill anyway. Milk and eggs and meat substitutes like quorn. I switched at 15 and still made six three and not a lanklet.

Knowing your own mother is nothing special, leaf.

a sliced tomato?

You consider vegetarianism to be worse than race mixing. Nobody here is on 'your side'. You are an idiot.

You talk like a woman

Good thing the only other retard talking about veganism is that Canadian. Cos I certainly didn't mention it.

t. woman without an argument

You still need to avoid soy or you'll become a poofter.

Did you get your dick cut off?

There are plenty on his side. I have yet to see a vegetarian in real life that doesn't look ten years older than his actual age.

I see that. It is seriously making me reconsider why I visit this board. I knew most of you were faggots, but I never realized the true extent of how bad it actually is.

I didn't make an argument because I have nothing to argue. I asked for food recommendations.

Go ahead, make an argument. Convince me race mixing is better than not eating meat.

>nobody is on your side.

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus

That post you're quoting me from wasn't directed at you, bro.