Reminder

We still dont have a motive

wtf hasnt any security footage been put out yet

He converted to Islam

White guilt was the motive.

Fuck a motive, we don't even have the trutg

*Truth

You're assuming he was a real guy with a pulse lol

I was really hoping isis would have released a video proving he was their guy by now but it looks like it's not happening.

and we never will

COMPED is not a motive?

Violent bidyo gaems.

according to the left, his motivation was "whiteness, toxic masculinity, homophobia, and transphobia"

He just wanted to show that if all the victims were armed, the tragedy wouldn't have occured.

and they witnesses dying off. seems like a mossad cover up

He listens to everything except country and rap

and we never will

The CIA false flags the first Sunday of each month

This reminds me of the Syria strike. I bet some of these events were set up with Hillary being president in mind.

they're just getting desperate. look how hard they're spamming today on Sup Forums. every happening and it's basically the same

Nor are you going to get one.

“Prepare to be disappointed.”

Bump

He just really hated """country music"""

beacuse whites don't need a motive, only colored people do. Whites massacre their own without a manifesto - and they you have Dolan Slumpf claiming it's not a race problem, nor a gun problem but a "mental illness" while slashing medicaid and dismantling Obamacare .

please give me some comped memes.

Why would we need a motive when I'm so sleepy.

Nobody post the full pic anymore

country """""music"""""
>ftfy

You can't handle the truth.

No, I believe Pol has collectively agreed that Paddock acted alone, with no ties to any dealing of illegal arms or humans, and that any inconsistencies in the official explanation, such as the repeatedly changing timeframe, the reports of multiple gunman, the dozen surreptitious deaths of survivors, and the woman running through the crowd beforehand telling them they're all going to die, are purely coincidental, and in no way contribute to a counternarrative to the official story. After all, didn't you see Jesus Campos on Ellen? The man is a hero.

this is such bullshit
Every fucking normie has forgotten the las vegas shootenanny. It's too easy

This

Just a comped way to go when you reach comped levels you can never surpass, but you want to keep on competing, still you tried it all already years ago, then you comped the concert.

>True story

Just checked into Mandalay Bay last night. Company that put me up put $80 worth of credit to my room service account. I asked the clerk if that was 100% comped and where to get some sushi. He just stared.

Interesting angle.

That's because American Investigators are GENUINE RETARDS.

You want to know what makes this case different from every other time we found out the motive? This time, he didn't write down why he wanted to do it beforehand. Americans are literally so retarded, if they aren't given the answer, they can't solve it. They don't even know what to do. They looked all over the hotel room and said:

>this crime is stupid, he hid the answer too well we can't find it let's just give up.

Yes we do. It just came out that he'd been losing all his money over the last couple years by gambling (guess his luck ran out), and he became severely depressed.

He should've just kept his previous earnings and called it quits once he started losing, but they say gambling is an addiction.

Wow this is the 1st vegas thread i've seen in like 3 days.

Guess people already forgot, nobody mentions it anymore.

Who gives a shit? You'll probably never get a motive. It's not like you can know everything about someone. Especially if they're dead

Maybe he wanted to have some sick pleasure before his suicide?

He suicided himself with a gunshot to the chest?

These guys only ever have one motive: to get famous in the media and beat the current highscore of lone wolf shooters, thus more fame.

>Still believing this even happened.
Go away Shill.

of couse we dont need a motive the 2 mayor assasination ,and two targeting southeners
las vegas countri music ---trump supporter
baptist church-----------------trump supporter

the media has put a target in every southener and these are the consecuences of deshumanizatin trump supporters

Y'all realize that whatever we say about his motive is just coming from our own brains, right? This is some retarded polling operation that keeps going on because it's fishing for an answer it hasn't gotten.

...is what I would've said if nobody had contributed this.
There's basically no point speculating about it anyways.

>magic way to know everything about stiffs
That would be an awesome and horrible technology. It would create a technological excuse to tolerate death.

I think the "they're after fame" thing might be literally propaganda intended to dissuade further shooters. If it was true, the dissemination of the motive-meme would make people aware that they could satisfy a real motive, and in response to the elevated rate of shootings, people would stop disseminating the meme about shooters being after fame.
Further, I think a lot of people don't like being noticed that much.

those killer see themself as liberators killing the nasty racist scum of confederates,they think themself as heroes

so he wants to get famous for setting up a new highscore but forgot to tell people about it or leaving a note, therefore everyone "forgets" about it and it's not even news anymore after 4 days. mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He didn't shoot anyone but himself

What makes you think there is one?
Maybe he did it just to do it.
For no fucking reason at all.
Try to mature mentally to the point you can at least accept the possibility, m'kay?

Wanting to kill people was his motive

>no reason at all
randomly sends wifey home on a flight.
gets 40 weapons up on the room.
stops shooting after 10 minutes and does allegedly "nothing" for 50 mins until the swat team busts open the door.

nah man, something doesn't app up

The fbi knows how to win the argument of who/why by assuring the only story in the court of public opinion is (((theirs))). If we had a defendant on trial we would likely have serious questions put back into the spotlight. (((They))) made sure that did not happen.
-also checked

then why stop after 10 mins with LITERALLY THOUSANDS of rounds still untouched. wtf. police needed 40-50 mins to get to his room AFTER he stopped shooting

This. With the sudden (((exposure))) from Hollywood, the sudden silence about the shooting and scores of witnesses 'mysteriously' dying one after another, it stinks of a cover-up and (((they))) know we know it.