Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
nevadacarry.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes me think are the 12 bomb attacks in peaceful Sweden last month.

we can prevent it, we just dont want to.

Only white nation

ftfy

Source usanon ? I never heard of this lately

what is the death count of all of sweden's bomb events vs all of n. america's mass shooting events

>being this transparent

they would never say this about acid attacks in britain. subhuman pricks

>Be Sweden
>Country you live in going to shit because of Muhammad
>Import a million more Muhammads anyways
>Start to think maybe it's a bad idea
>Post online about how you think Muhammads are ruining your country with rape, poverty, and shitting in the streets
>Get arrested for racism
>"but it was just muh opinion"
>Racism isn't tolerated in your great, tolerant country.
>Spend the next 10 years behind bars while Muhammads rape and behead your entire family. It's okay though, it's a part of their religion.

>blaming the cops for mentally unstable faggots

Soon to be a 1:1 ratio

Never before have I seen a goalpost moved so far.

But in all reality, sweden is tiny compared to the US population wise and area wise so 12 bombings is a huge deal and it's directly because they don't have guns they are allowed to use and dindus rule the streets.
>police states are notorious for failure

The best part about this onion article is this is like the tenth time it's been posted, with the only words being changed are the body count and location.

Who cares about a couple dozen random people getting killed, really who gives a fuck. At least 80% of people don't deserve life.

sweden is still much less violent compared to the USA.

shut up mr. 56% face

hahaha fucking onion always kills me.

Except this shit is happening just as often in Europe, Africa and the middle east too but since it's muslim foriegners doing the shooting I guess it makes it better

Just wait for the big one, its coming

That greentext hit a little close to home fritz?

reminder that many European countries cover up immigrant crime (UK, France, Germany, Sweden, etc.)

Well to be fair most of the explosion s from grenades that the eastern European arms dealers throw in with an ak purchase. So shootings will be happening soon

Would germany be a better example, Hans?

kek

Look at the damage that two guys can bring with 2 shitty AKs in a place where no guns are allowed, They ruled the streets in France.
That's what is to come, look how many police it took to actually get them and they waited until they ran out of ammo.
>France literally let it happen

Sweden is also much smaller

germany has like 1/5 of USA's murder rate.

Per capita?

>'No Way To Prevent This Without Infringing On People's Rights.' Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
ftfy

Ever since the Onion was bought by those left wing faggots they haven't been funny. This doesn't even make much sense. Not only do things like this happen regularly all over the world, but the only solution would be to stop ''multiculturalism.''
The Onion implication is that you should ban guns, but it comes off more like they're calling for a race war.

The old Onion would never make such a shitty headline. Old Onion would be more like
>''We pray for the victims of the latest attack'' says a politician unsure which mass shooting he is being asked about

Germany was cool in 07' I went to Bielefield (my favorite) and Mannheim, I'm scared to go now, generally speaking I don't go anywhere I can't bring my peestol in my pocket after getting a job as an EMT and learning how stabbings are the #1 threat to anyone who's a dickbag in the USA.
Just like britian. Most people don't use guns for a variety of reasons unless they're old or an upstanding gent who doesn't illegal.

48% of murders are by 4% of the population. I know how we can improve but its not by stopping these kind of shootings.

Look at what one guy with bump stocks can do.

>But gun free zone.
Sorry, when did the streets of Vegas become gun free? Oh wait, they haven't

Car accidents can be prevented, but banning cars would be stupid. Same applies to guns.

>the concert was just out on the streets

>A car was designed weapon, and primary design purpose is a weapon.

Let's all just have nukes than, hey a good guy with a nuke can stop a bad guy with a nuke.

>The hotel was located in the concert venue
No, wait, it was across the street, And 1000's of people are on the streets of the strip.

Well I know this isn't the place for this but
>650rpm exactly
>bump fire stocks are an inconsistent 800-900rpm

k

Not an argument.

Cars aren't written about in the constitution, nothing says you have the right to travel quickly.

You got really triggered there burger.

Look up vegas gun legislation. I'll wait.

Flag noted. Opinion ignored.

>implying other countries don't have crazies who go on killing sprees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

Grow a brain, faggot.

not an argument swedecuck
if the USA didn't have firearms rights than we'd end up like the Britcucks of South Africa within a decade

>t. uneducated leftist
I can do that as well: What is the "death count ... of n. america's mass shooting events" vs. 9/11?

You can CC in Vegas, you just can't drink and carry.

I know the law in NV, i used to live there.

nevadacarry.org/

I've nothing against firearms but you have to calm down.

>only nation where this regularly happens
>what is africa

We Africa now

>Look at what one guy with bump stocks can do.
Even less than what even the least competent backyard shooter could have done with aimed single-round bursts, instead of a memetoy for jewtube videos that spray bullets with a wildly uncontrollable runaway gun?

It's almost as if liberals don't know enough about firearms to realize it's stupid to try to use a memetoy for a false flag operation to ban memetoys... almost.

>hey, we should put 17 different rifles in this room, with multiple different calibers, that way we can try to ban them all
>switching guns and juggling multiple types of ammunition in an attack makes far more sense than stacks of mags with all one type
>do you think anyone will notice, Shlomo?

Reminder that this was the content that old onion Made
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Meanwhile in reality

>just can't drink and carry.
how many people walk the vegas strip with an intent to stay sober? I guess only those at work and not even all of them?

>the people at the concert could have defended themselves if they had guns

Quick, get behind me, I'll shoot the bullets coming towards us

He still killed more than 2 guys with fully automatic AK's did. In city with lax gun laws.

in this case the killer was even restricted from firearms ownership due to domestic violence
he probably used his father's licensed rifle
individuals pull some pretty fucked up shit around the world
doesn't make humanity in general shit neither is
the USA shit because of it's individual murderers

>a good guy with a nuke can stop a bad guy with a nuke.
That's has quite literally been the international plan for nuclear arms for nearly 70 years, kike. You should know, considering how many Israel has pointed at us.

Keep moving dem goal posts...

Truth is this will just be a more common occurrence in the US.

you need to read the news sites and this bord since it was posted yesterday

>hey a good guy with a nuke can stop a bad guy with a nuke.
If the good guy strike the badguy first this is true

Yes

>if only we made murder illegal!
>7 posts by this kike

But you're from Swedistan. Look at your own country first.

Yes but there are several layers of security around nuclear weapons

>What is the 2 man rule

democracy and a republic is total trash if the indivudal citizen cannot properly organize and defends themselves
the USA and Switzerland are the only nations on earth that meet the logical criteria for a republican government

>guy has a variety of guns instead of stockpiled ammo for one gun

Wow it's almost like he has an actual gun collection like a gun collector would and used those for the attack

If leftists fags didnt reeeeee about asylums most these fags would of been in padded rooms b4 they happend

Another false flag. It's obvious if you know to look. Do your own homework for a change.

Those who want to remove your rights and freedoms will ignore the actual statistics and use twisted logic to disarm you.

They have no interest in your wellbeing, they want you easy to control; nothing more than that.

Daily reminder if you only count white killers USA is safer than Europe

We gotta address the pharma question here. Its well known that jew and poo doctors regularly overprescribe all kinds of horrible drugs here in America.

Why can't yanks hit triple digits?

Solid snek?

This one's a good reminder of how libshits like to twist 'mass shooting' in the US.

>weapons can only be used to commit bad deeds
Is it wrong to defend yourself? Would it be wrong for a woman to use a weapon to defend herself from an attacker?

How many ambulances did you see on scene at ANY given time? For a MCI of this size how many would be needed? At least 1 for every critical patient and that includes 1 per Helo

Tell me a single law that would have prevented this other than a straight out gun ban.

Can you explain to me how a gun ban prevents anything?

Getting shot on the bus is a totally normal occurrence worldwide, what kind of hysterical commie would try to claim otherwise?

I was addressing the false car / gun analogy.

Guns are objects, they are neither good nor bad. I'm just saying as long as people who have the intent to kill in mass have easy access to weapons that can kill in mass, that are designed to kill efficiently and effectively you will have this.

Sure you can turn a truck into a weapon, but it wasn't designed to be a weapon and under most circumstances, its not a particularly good weapon.
But take an AR-15, it was designed by Eugene Stoner to be an infantry weapon. To be an effective weapon in most all circumstances (closed rooms, open spaces, jungle, snow, desert, crowds, individuals etc)

No, nothing wrong with defending oneself, we just have to resolve ourselves to the fact that this will never stop.

Why do you think that's a gun problem?

Tell me, if you pick up a gun, does it use its evil compulsion powers to force you to commit crimes?

>it's not a particularly good weapon

uh user, a semi truck is nigh unstoppable without a gun.

the onion still got it
most hilarious newspaper in history

>Best country in the world
>Comparing it to the rest of the world

Nice try kid, we live by different rules

How come the US doesn't see an uptick in the homicide rate when gun control laws expire?

Why doesn't Australia see a decrease in homicides when they implement gun control measures?

Is it possible? Gun control laws have no actual impact on homicide rate?

Was pretty fucking effective in nice

They were innocent Christian church-goers you edgy faggot. If the victims were ghetto criminal hoodrats then I would agree with you but these are white Christian's.

Jeez if they were so unstoppable, why aren't they used instead of tanks?
>Oh shit here comes a truck
Step out of the way in most cases. Also Trucks can't kill from 300 meters away trucks can't kill inside a building
Trucks can't climb stairs
Trucks can't be hidden in your jacket
Trucks can't move from room to room in a school
Trucks can't get past a concrete barrier 4 feet high.

Damn, trucks really aren't that good of a weapon.. But you know what they really are good at? Hauling shit.

Why don't leftists focus on the thousands of dead in Chicago?

banning cars would be preferable to banning guns.
both are tools but the second serves more important purpose (to kill people who want to harm you)
also: you can shoot people who want to ban cars

>shills using the onion as a source

Put in a concrete traffic barrier at the end of the street.

Oh shit, what's the truck gonna do now.

There's more guns than people in the US. How do you propose banning firearm ownership and realistically collecting over 350 million firearms?

How do you do it knowing that >13% of the population is going to reject your gun grabbing and fight back against it? Do you have police go door to door collecting guns and shooting anyone who doesn't give them up? Do you throw 40% of the population in jail? Do you pay hundreds of billions of dollars to buy guns back from the population?

How do you keep more guns from coming across the mexican border?

Do you even have any answers to any of these, or do you just have knee jerk responses?

>why aren't they used against tanks

Shut up user, don't pretend to be a retard, it's not funny.

It's terrible that those Christian people died, but just because they're Christian, it doesn't make their lives more valuable than anyone else. Please don't preach hate, it's not what Jesus would want.

>trucks aren't a good weapon
The shitskin in Nice managed to run over 80 people in case you've forgotten. Vehicles are much more lethal because of the fact that access to them is easy because they are not considered "weapons" yet can be used as weapons.

There are only two methods in which you can combat the mass killing problem. Either through restraint, (meaning enacting regulations, laws and implementing AI technologies in cars that will detect humans, and smart guns)

OR

By attacking the root of the problem. This can be done by investigating and tracking down the motives of the perpetrators to figure out what exactly is making these psychos snap.

Also I guarantee if you crash a loaded semi truck going 50 into a tank everyone inside the tank will be dead or disabled.
Tanks can't do any of the things you're talking about besides climb stairs.
A vehicle is different than a rifle, who knew.