m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10
youtube.com/watch?v=YEKMLoTSioE
youtube.com/watch?v=qmz9sNt4WBs&t=91s
twitter.com/FishEaters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

catholics are crypto pagan filth

There were some top-quality Virgin vs Chad memes going around too, don't think I saved them though

A Vandal magister with known Arian tendencies was holding a symposium in honour of Demophilus, a known schismatic.
"Before the toasts begin, you must get on your knees and worship God and accept that he was the most divine entity the ecumene has ever known, even greater than Christus whom he created!"

At this moment, a venerable Praepositus Limitis who had served on the frontiers for decades and understood the necessity of taming the Barbaricum and fully supported the creed promulgated by the great Constantinus rose from his couch and held up a crucifix.

"Who does this represent?"

The Rhenian cur smirked quite devilishly and smugly replied "the created child of an indivisible God"

"You miss the point. Jesus Christ our Dominus is of the same substance as God and thus equal to Him."

The heretic was visibly shaken, and dropped his wine krater and copy of Eusebius' Onomastikon. He stormed out of the banquet hall crying those laetus crocodile tears. The same tears Donatists and Priscillians cry for the "poor" (who today are so holy that saints vie to kiss their feet) as they flee Roman territory to the outrage-committing Bacaudae in Armorica. There is no doubt that at this point the "learned" Vandal wished he had studied the work of the Holy Apostles and become more than a ludicrous teacher of rhetoric. He wished so much that he had a spatha to disembowel himself with due to the shame but he had sold all the city's arms for Gaiseric's ransom pay!

The partygoers politely clapped and all ceased their apostasy that day and accepted Jesus as the true Son of God. An divine light suddenly shone into the room and blazed upon the bust of Augustine and the statue wept miraculously. The Nicene Creed was recited, and Jesus Monogenes himself descended and banished the barbarians to the hellish wastes beyond the limes.

The magister lost his tongue and was castrated the following day. He was exiled to Troesmis, far from from God's Light.

Praise Jesus Consubstantialis.

Of you do anything OP, be sure to shill Fr Coughlin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

>and Cardinal Sarah and Burke

>Catholic church preserves what information they can from the fall of Rome
>Catholic Church constructs the modern University system
>Catholic Church makes numerous contributions to science, Gregor Mendel and Genetics being one of the more noteable

Holy moly, that's some spicy stuff

I'll make him a regular feature

>arguing with memes

I encourage you to listen to his radio broadcasts in your free time, eye opening stuff
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10
>When FDR pulls you off radio via executive order for claiming he has communists in his administration, only to be proven right a decade later

>Facts are memes
Well you are a Protestant, I guess I gave you too much credit

protestants don't believe in the devil. they don't believe in the ultimate evil but they pretend to believe in ultimate good. everything is relative to them and they still exist with nothing left to protest. they're the antifa of the religious world, don't be a heretic, user.

I'm not protestant

Sarah will definitely be getting some mentions
>youtube.com/watch?v=YEKMLoTSioE

Absolutely /ourguy/, can't believe an African is the only Church leader who gets this shit

I'll give Coughlin a listen, cheers m8

Agreed, I think he’s more /our/guy because of the poverty of his home region
The whole “hard times creates strong men” type thing
Heretic nonetheless

youtube.com/watch?v=qmz9sNt4WBs&t=91s

WRONG Protestants have more corruption zionism and pedophilia than "muh catholics" The True resisted jewish covert corruption for hudnreds of years Protestantnism was one of the jews plots Cromwell, Bolleyn, and Calvin shills for the jews...

heres some pics before I head to class

Thank you my white friend

Why are Protestants more prone to Atheism? Literally every 80%+ of the Atheists in Brazil come from Protestant(Evangelical) families.

That's orthodox you dumb nigger

Somebody must've been very butthurt.

>that Merchent luther

Kek

*merchant

The Church needs to burned and be built anew, sorry Peter.

>see Fish Eaters a while ago
>good Trad Site
>find their twitter
>mfw they are /ourguys/ Full Raid Gear

twitter.com/FishEaters

Wew lad

What a beautiful strawman you created, user.

:^)

Something funny.

>Eamon Martin

Lel, no surprise there

Guy was sent in to be Cuck in Residence after his predecessor got outed for forcing two kids to sign gag orders about being raped by a priest in the 70s.

He's very much Francis' boi.

Diarmuid Martin carries a bit of weight too, but he's seen as more of a careerist who just wants to gtf back to Rome

Saved