American Hate Thread

Despite the USA having the most glaring problems of all the nations that post here, they are the ones who are eager to lash out and denounce Europeans on this very board.
I've noticed that every time a shooting occurs in America, you disgusting feeble maggots start making anti euro threads.

The Americunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a morbidly obese waste of flesh, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 56% face and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I guess you could say that being killed in a mass shooting in the USA is just part and parcel of living in America.

Reminder:

They are trying to spread their 56% blood straight into the heart of the most pure and European nations on the continent.

fuck off eurocuck

The American is behind the rot in our societies. They push for and fund diversity drives in every European nation.

When will they be stopped?

This board is fucking boring now.

>Inbred eurocuck with faggy little troll ears and getting fucked in the ass by muhammad.

White America is pretty good. ZOG and American Niggers are cancer however

It really is

Trump needs to tweet something mean about somebody or somethin

And the "enjoy ahmeds dick" crowd needs to be banned for being D&C shills

OBSESSED

Genocide Ameriturds when?

ITT Anglos mad at what they fought for in WW2

divide and conquer or "just bants"?

divide and conquer or "just bants"??

divide and conquer or "just bants"???

is this divide and conquer or "just bants"?

But why it's always the Anglos from leaf to jack flooding with anti-gun threads?

dividing and conquer or "just bants"?

>tfw you are an American and see a fellow white person saying something bad about Israel , so , you just become a little sad

>uk calling amerifat morbidly obese

last i checked gareth, you guys were not far behind

Every fucking one of these threads, posted by wither Euro or Burger, is what is making this board fall apart. Stop with the divide and conquer shit, and stop doing the Jews work for them. I'd rather talk with the stupidest American alive than a cunt like you who spams the same "this country is cucked" shit that wasn't even a thing before we got the flags.

How kraut of you, Wolfgang.

"just bants"? or divide and conquer

Besides the OP picture these have all been overused and already saved to my Amerimutt folder, start getting creative you nigger

Nice D&C you fucking shill.

fucking kek the butthurt makes it so much better.

You'll probably get banned for this. One of the mods is a butthurt amerilard banning people for mockihg 56% land. If you're reading this, you're a cuck, mod fag,

Imma let you get to your unfunny mutt memes, but let me make this clear, THIS.BOARD.IS.FUCKING BORING

Divide and conquer but some Euro neckbeards are too blind to see it

probably just bants right?

>t. pic related

WE WUZ ALIENZ N SHIET

I blame all the fucking general threads
>Fascism general
>Libertarian general
>Christian general
>Trump general
>Britpol
>Deutschepol
>Syria general

Le 0 percent is coming

Wow someone is butt hurt. Projecting 101 right here. We all have our problems in our countries. But America votes for people like trump. You crooked teeth mother fuckers vote for Corbyn. Good luck with that

almost 250 years later and the salt still pours! fuck england, fuck the queen!

you arent even in the eu
but YES i agree this whole thing is clearly d&c

everything about america is retarded except for the first two amendments

fuck off paki, make fun of them being mongrels

It's cute how OP doesnt realize that Muslims in Europe have 8.1 children to their 1.6. All of europe is going to be 70%+ Muslim by 2050.
Meanwhile in America the only people threatening us is Mexicans, but they have a much greater chance of assimilating than the sand niggers. Say goodbye to your culture m8.

Whiter than you Muhammad

ABLOOO BLOOOOO
DUVAID UND CONKA??/
DEM BE DA TRICK US GEN-GEN

Jokes on you Abdullah Habibullah, I'm proud to be an white american of Hmong descent.

topkek

saved

>Calls American's obese
>Nation's food is fried things, cheese and potatoes.

Unfortunately I don’t keep a giant meme folder of banbongs because I don’t have a national insecurity. This is a lesson I will carry with me into the future

Nigger please.

probably not a concerted effort. no one would do that

Only 250 years later and you're falling apart, you'll be 40% in 3 or 4 decades. Brazil 2.0.
There are chimneys here older than your country.

It actually is.

(We’re not sorry)

remember when bants had more words

>you'll be 40% in 3 or 4 decades

By decades you mean years?

There you go buddy, now we're getting somewhere

This meme would die faster if Americans stopped getting easily butthurt

t.

>everything that I don't like is a conspiracy by evil forces behind the scenes
The level of the American mind.

KEK

Fuck off Mohammad

1/8 German 1/π French 1/9th English the rest Irish pure huwhite American here AMA

no one would spend money to have people post here right

It's clear the shills now believe America is the lynchpin of this movement and it's exporting ideology and tactics to other White nations. Therefore it's imperative to isolate us from our brothers elsewhere.

d/c thread

Thats true. Who would pay us to post these.

nawwwt so fasht yuropoorsh

its more fun to not work on problems
and just work on finding out who is the most jewed

the shills should use other tactic these are getting boriing

every joke at america's expense is a divide and conquer conspiracy?

Gas the bongs as an imperative. Everything else will fall into place when that's finished.

OP is literally pic related.

t.

my sides

I can't imagine being this obsessed with a foreign nation.

What is the name of this meme?

like americans are obsessed with europe?

That must have hit too close.