How do you deal with the fact that a tranny is smarter than 99.999% of Sup Forums?

How do you deal with the fact that a tranny is smarter than 99.999% of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
vid.me/0moxu
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8qsG_6bQ_8&time_continue=6073
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soooooo.... You found one tranny out of how many that is smarter? So damn near all are dumber than that practically all of Sup Forums? Even the leafs?

Trannies are naturally retarded

FPBP.

He really isn't, he's still dumb as fuck, he's better than most leftists but he's still hugely underexposed to our arguments and living in the Plato's cave world of leftism.

He/she is doing pretty good and you can't deny that. I would assume a lot of the trannies are too busy most of their life dealing with their sexual identity to really develop their intellectual abilities. You have to encourage and congratulate anyone who manages to escape the blind the fold we ALL have been given.

Lol

Are we judging him as a woman or a man?

As a sum less than either of those two parts.

Literally who? Honestly, throw me a bone.

Just to remind. Trans is based on a state of being. Much less what gets you off. Further such a claim is silly, many of us are intelligent. Took me many years of philosophy and history to accept being trans was okay.

Lmao this cringewotthy faggot was so owned by Alt Hyp and yesterday night by Fuentes that is litterally fucking sad at this point.
He is mentally unable to formulate coerent responses if he doesnt read the rationalwiki first KEK

submit

Literally who?

CherryCrush isn't a tranny, I've seen her vagene

>CherryCrush isn't a tranny
Weird.

how do you feel that you worship a drag queen?

Can you faggots please stop shilling these irrelevant e-whores?

Lmao CherryCrush with two strokes and a 10 cm dick

That's "contrapoint" right?

Crazy trannies should see a doctor instead of pretending they're not mentally ill.

Well I'm about to have breakfast so I think I will continue with that.

That's not a tranny, it's Winona Rider

Heard that a lot from left-tards and yet every time i watch one of her video its always incredibly stupid.
he's extremely dumb and the fact that you think otherwise says a lot about your intelligence. Also anybody who is capable of reading people a little know he's deeply deranged
dont concede this retard that point. contrapoint is fucking retarded

>Not Elder Tahar the GreatMillStone.

Fuck off, Neanderthal!

>How do you deal with the fact that a tranny is smarter than 99.999% of Sup Forums?

I know that they have a very disturbing mental illness that i dont have.

link to the ownage?

>How do you deal with the fact that a tranny is smarter than 99.999% of Sup Forums?

Most autogynephiles (AGP transgender) are male autists.

Their approach to presenting as a female is conducted in a very systemic, male manner. Obsessive male minds.

It makes perfect sense that autistic people are smarter, overall.

It's still going to end up killing itself.

Those trannies literally couldn't handle Fuentes, that stream was funny as fuck

he's a straight white male, why wouldn't he be smart? Nikolai Tesla fell in love with a pigeon, why would I be surprised that someone who is somewhat intelligent thinks he's a woman?

That being said, he only has a philosophy degree, not Maths/Physics, so he isn't that intelligent. Stoner degree for people who don't want to do anything with their lives.

kys faggot

Libido Dominadi by Dr. E Michael Jones explains this well. The elite use sex and sexual perversion to control society. Theryn's response shows she is controlled by "her" perversion. That it is more important than anything even the continuation of a healthy and stable society.

ContraPoints is a walking mental case in drag

Does he think it's possible for a man to become a woman? Or for a woman to be trapped in a man's body? Then he's still dumb as dogshit.

>tfw too stupid to NOT cut off your dick

All of his arguments are postmodernist "muddle the waters" type of bullshit. He falls apart whenever he goes against any right winger with brains. Watch him get destroyed by The Distributist.

except that contrapoint is fucking retarded

Men are supposed to be smart

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64

BONUS ROUND
vid.me/0moxu

Not really smart when she blows her brains out

LOL

I watched it as well, they were both bitching about what would happen to them in a traditionalist society. Fuentes advises them to see a doctor and the trannies start to get their jimmies rustled.

Shit was funny as fuck.

We don't. .. Because it's not the case.

I just find a video of the .001% that utterly annihilated Contra's video on race:

His trolling of Roaming and Mektours trolling of destiny were the icing on the cake

because hes a man its not unreasonable for one man to be more knowledgeable than another given time

>Social sciences PhD

Dropped.

so you think le faggot is smart do you? i bet he knows nothing of prion diseases or how a capacitor works. bet that faggot knows more about butt plugs than he knows of the periodic table of the elements

lol

>hates all white people
>translates that into intelligence
The left is unredeemable

Mental illnesses cloud judgement, but that doesn’t mean that intelligence is impacted.

>Tranny
>Smart

Pick one OP

>basic probability and statistics
sage

I want to unironically Electroshock contrapoints just fo the lolz

How do we get the left to understand that TheAltHype is the white nationalist's unstoppable juggernaut in terms of argumentation, data, and research?

I am spreading my genes to the next generation and I won’t kill my self unlike that thing. Who is the smart one now?

When did he troll roaming? I missed that.

>Tranny
>Smart

If he was smarter, whys he a trany?

Destiny had him on once and said he would invite him on again, but still hasn't. It's obvious that destiny knows he would be BTFO'd by Hype.
Subtle shit. Laughing when she said that the US was a judeo-christian nation, finger waving when she said that everyone believed in the expansion of votes to females, and a few more things that I'm forgetting

do you have a link to the debate? I think destiny and metokur were on there too

>Can't figure out which bathroom it should use.
>Smart

Contra "Assault people who aren't threatening you just because they're white" points?

the meteokur trolling at this end was glorious.

>smart
>butchers his dick and stuffs it in tummy

kys

>thinks makeup and long hair makes him a woman
>smart

Pick 0-1

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8qsG_6bQ_8&time_continue=6073

Fuentes and Meketour have a lot of comedy gold moments in it.
It might not have win him *points*, but Fuentes calling destiny a bugman and mock fedora tipping cracks me up

Not even women believed in universal suffrage. How are these people so unable to do their research?

>sum
>less than either
american education ladies and gentlemen

>I have a question for the little guy
>Destiny immediately asks what

*Everyone on the panel

I can still see the 5 o'clock shadow on its mustache. disgusting. Get that shit lasered tranny.

Did we watch the same debate? Destiny 1v5ed those idiots.

>no link
>expects me to know some tranny
>expects me to listen to multiple videos of some tranny

Apparently we didn't watch the same debate, because TheAltHype never participated in that stream.

Become smarter
>t. fellow tranny

Contra isn't that bad she'll atleast debate people she disagrees with and doesn't advocate violence like an edgelord. She's pretty funny too.

>trans is okay
Kill yourself

Destiny never had TheAltHype on after this.. for a very good reason.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

Fuentes did fine as well and already beat destiny in an immigration debate on his show

Help me out here, who is that?

Gets fake views like everyone else, 60k subs yet only 500 likes at most on a twitter post

It's really sad that all these people (expect for Fuentes) are to lazy to read Hans Hermann Hoppe.

Ohh and I hope that Theryn decides to interview Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor. Maybe then he'll realize that he doesn't have the intellectual capabilities to debate ehiger of them.

Holy shit, these commies are mentally challenged

that is terrifying. i have seen hell

Fuck, this is brutal

HE

neurotic faggot brain leads to over developed verbal IQ in desperate effort to produce mental gymnastics

I don't care how smart they are. They are mentally ill and I don't want to live in the same society with them.

>Fuentes advises them to see a doctor and the trannies start to get their jimmies rustled
haha wow epic! MAGA xD

Not smart enough to know that hes a man.

because he's a man

>probably weights a lot on a person

Maybe it's just the fact that he is mentally ill?!

*she/woman

I’m very smart

The sum total of its existence is less than the preceding variables, fuck-cunt.

>lefties
>understanding
liberal ideology is about pacifism and equality, even if its scientifically incorrect

they already know they're retards. they think being borderline schizophrenic makes their voices matter for some reason.

no. tranny mental illness should not be encouraged.

it's a HE

I think he is a transvestite which is different to a tranny.

>it's a SHE
fixed it for you honey. also nice reddit spacing