My mom was raised Catholic and my dad was raised protestant. Which path should i choose Sup Forums?

My mom was raised Catholic and my dad was raised protestant. Which path should i choose Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KT_R7ef7E3o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

split the difference, Islam

Orthodox
or

Orthodox

Henry 8 established Anglicanism, not full on Protestantism.

choose the true path, the middle path, and be a yuge faggot.

The one, that is less freemason.

Aryan polytheism
youtu.be/KT_R7ef7E3o

>Not following your fathers religion
Jesus are all americans this pathetically cucked?

None. Deliver you from Abraham's lies.

Go with Catholicism. Choose the only true church. Don't be a heretic.

Satanism

Catholicism. We are the original Christians Est. 33 AD

It does not matter as long as you follow Jesus, our lord and saviour!

You should only bow to God. Don't follow any church. By all means go to church, in fact go to different churches to see the different ways that people worship, but don't think for a second that any of them will lead you to the truth.

Anglicanism is just one of the thousands of Protestant denominations

Anglicans are protestants who showed up too early.

Neither. Choose Orthodoxy. Catholicism is the Proto-Protestantism.

Catholizism

Are you a child or woman? Believing in magic is for dumb children and women.

Well, do you prefer the Church founded by our blessed Lord Jesus Christ himself or the one founded by a german shitposter?

Traditional Catholicism
Pic related

Your own path, you turd

Best to hedge your bets. I'd say go with both

The whitest countries left on earth and the two countries that told Germany to go suck a shit log and refused to take ANY mudslimes, are Poland and Hungary. Both are very much majority catholic. Eventually the current cuck pope will go away, and we can get back to the good old days. Don't despair, Deus Vult!

Papists can't be good Americans. They are loyal to a foreign sovereign, and that sovereign promotes multicultural global communism.

What 7 books, want to read them

Over here, the Catholic Church openly recruited soldiers for the Wehrmacht to go to Russia and fight communism.

As you go through life look for truth about God. Use your expanding knowledge of God to Love others and share your life with others. You will form a personal paradigm of belief that incorporates the best information about God and your relationship with the Universe. I personally like the Urantia book for a good information source. Before that I really liked the Bible. Before that I liked the baltimore catechism. Before that I like what my parents were telling me and acting out in their parenting skill. I really don't know what I will like in the future but I am sure it will be loving and the right thing for me .

Catholicism is s big pill to swallow, not because of the doctrines being bent per se but because their is a big pedo problem in the priesthood who are people you are supposed to admire and kiss their ring and shit.
Ridiculous.

choose paganism

the only white people religion

seriously? I thought the Vatican hated Germany

>whitest countries left on earth
>Poland and Hungary
>what is Iceland

>Which path should i choose Sup Forums?
Non-belief. It is the only rational path.

Pray about it and then patiently wait for answer. God will answer. It will be quite subtle. But a day, week, month from now an answer will appear in front of you. Pay attention.

Neither.

kek
seems accurate

Create a new branch of christianity and convert USA into it.

Whore of Babylon confirmed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
>Luther made an attempt to remove the books of Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation from the canon (notably, he perceived them to go against certain Protestant doctrines such as sola gratia and sola fide), but this was not generally accepted among his followers. However, these books are ordered last in the German-language Luther Bible to this day.[5]

>"If Luther's negative view of these books were based only upon the fact that their canonicity was disputed in early times, 2 Peter might have been included among them, because this epistle was doubted more than any other in ancient times."

>Scripture is divinely inspired and we should only trust scripture, not the church’s authority!
>Trust my authority as head of this new church I’m naming after myself while I edit the Bible!

Don't be a faggot, stop worshipping a kike on a stick

the catholic church was so jewish that it allowed congregants to buy salvation. Luther was the most based shitposter of all time. if there had been a twitter, Luther would have been Emperor Trump. the catholic anti-Christ was BTFO, and has never fully recovered.

and another thing, the catholics are still trying to hide their pedophile from justice, when the proper, Christ-directed solution is to tie a millstone around their necks.

the catholic leadership is decidedly unChristian, and it amazes me that the laypeople have not literally run them through with pitchforks for the sins against their children.

none, paganism or agnostic.

choose science morty!

Christianity is gay

>following a sandnigger religion
>i-it's okay! White people followed them for some while and made them white
>following sandnigger religion that's not even the original or authentic version.
God christcucks make my head spin.

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Gnosticism.

Catholic.

Protestaholic

BEGOME GADOLIG :DDDD

Catholicism

don't let any religious organization fool you -- they just want your tithing and donations. Greatest example of this in mega churches. Obviously they're huge fuckin scams but retards can't see it.

Catholics are too indifferent or devoted to do anything about it

This

Then Orthodox Christianity is the solution

orthobro