Blacks and drug arrests

I know usage rates for blacks is roughly the same as whites but drug charges are brought against blacks at like 5x, but I have been unable to determine why that is the case. Every article on the subject is pure kvetching and storytelling, nothing about the circumstances that lead to these arrests. I want to know what are black people doing different.
Redpill me on that goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers sell drugs to strangers in the streets. White people sell drugs to their friends in their homes

usage rates aren't the same as trafficking rates. the only time possession becomes a major legal issue is if you're suspected of something else

When white people get caught by the police they often have a chance to play off their behavior as a misunderstanding and get off the hook with an uncomfortable conversation with the cop.

When black people get caught they freak out so badly they end up getting arrested for unrelated charges (resisting arrest), and then the drugs are discovered during booking.

I've been caught by the police with cocaine and heroin in my pocket, been caught by the police with marijuana in my hand while on LSD in a running car, been caught with ecstasy and Vicodin in the car while I was detained on foot, and many other situations. I've never been charged with a crime worse than a traffic violation.

Pretty much this.

You can literally walk around in black areas and have people hassle you to buy drugs.

If you're drug dealer is white, he's either a friend or has the most paranoid operation ever. Burner phones he changes every week, never meets at the same location, maybe has proxies (usually black guys) to do the deliveries, etc

White people
>here’s my registration, insurance and license.
Black people
>nah I ain’t got time fer all dis bullsheeeet. What you doing touching me fer, dawg?

The difference is the attitude. You can have drugs on you, and walk, if you don’t disrespect cops. If you give them attitude, they’re going to make your life difficult.
>usage rates are the same
If usage is the same, then a shitload more blacks use drugs because that would mean per capital usage for 40% of the population uses as much as 14% of the population.

or is some fat college kid who doesn't even look up from his xbox while you're buying an eighth

That's not true at all. Look at New York's stop and frisk demographic break up. Over 95% of those stopped were minorities; and in 99% of those, no crime had been committed. Minorities are statistically stopped more.

100% fact
but I'd love to see a leftist retard try to argue around it
maybe they'd just squeal "racist" and leave it at that

>I know usage rates for blacks is roughly the same as whites but drug charges are brought against blacks at like 5x
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/

>be cop
>see a car fail to signal turn.
>car is a 1991 caddy blasting hip-hop music
>no one is wearing seatbelts
>pull car over
>the driver, Jamal, has an open container in plain view
>the front seat passenger has warrants and I instantly recognize him as wanted by the police
>pull everyone and search the car
>gun under seat, no one in that car can legally own the gun, and it's ssn comes back stolen
>aaaannndddd we find 5 lbs of marijuana in the trunk

This is the "nonviolent marijuana arrest" you are always hearing about being unfairly applied to blacks.

They were just out minding their business, with some dried plants of questionably unfair illegality in their trunk

>and several people in the car were wanted by the police
>and they had an illegal stolen gun
>and the driver was driving drunk
>and they were all on probation and basically career criminals

So unfair

minorities are statistically more criminal and don't belong america

belong *IN

>I know usage rates for blacks is roughly the same as whites but drug charges are brought against blacks at like 5x
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Niggers chimp the fuck out and bring heat on themselves while whites hang out at home getting high, playing video games and ordering pizza before going to work again the next day.

Also whites don't chimp the fuck out with police.

white people do drugs in home
black people do drugs whilst assulting, robbing, driving, and the drug charge is an extra charge to the real crime

Maybe so, but your little hypothetical does us little good in the actual world where they are here in America. They may be statistically more likely to be criminal, but that doesn't mean you can just stereotype everyone. That's the opposite of what our justice system is based on in this country.

Pretty much exactly this. We all recognize marijuana is largely a harmless substance but it's a means to an end to get dangerous niggers off the streets.

degenerate

recidivism and compound infractions you stupid little cunt

take your sociology 101 bullshit and fuck off b2reddit

they didn't have much say in the matter desu

Drug user demographics have nothing to do with drug dealer demographics, you fucking imbecile OP.

I suspected cops finding drugs while searching for evidence of another offense has alot to do with it
yes, data

is it possible that one race is more likely to commit other crimes while under the influence of OR while hustling to get drugs?
Also is it actually wrong for police to investigate blacks more than whites if they know on average blacks commit FAR more victimizing crimes than whites do??
Also who sells the drugs on average? blacks or whites? if i were a cop id be hitting up the areas with the high ratio of distributors to maximize my efforts...

Blacks get checked more often than whites

anyone lived in an area where whites mainly sold drugs to blacks? genuine Q

Niggers can't plan ahead and aren't smart enough. Plus most of them run at the first sight of a cop, which looks suspicious as fuck.

drug charges include drug dealers. drug usage rates may be the same between blacks & whites. but drug dealer rates are FAR more disproportionately. Such a dumb ez riddle to solve jesus christ why did none of you americans mention this already. 140 IQ checking out

I wouldnt post personal images of yourself in chan.

Because when you get arrested for robbing a house and you are in possession of drugs you also get charged with possession of drugs.

They group the data to fuck with statistic for (((their))) message. You need to compare arrests only for drug possession, then you will see that whites are arrested at a higher rate.

>stop and frisk is done in specific high crime areas
>these are almost universally in minority neighborhoods
>DIS IS RACISS LOOKIT ALLD ESE MINORITIES BEING TARGETED

really makes you think

So 1/100 random non-whites on the street at anytime are committing a crime. Is that your argument?

There is also the problem of blacks doing nothing to mitigate the smell. They'll just walk around smelling like weed. That's probable cause. Whites, in my experience, tend to try to cover up the smell.

>no crime had been committed
yet