The Saudi's have backed ISIS in Syria, devistated Yemen, backed the war in Iraq, supported Al Qaida in Afghanistan...

The Saudi's have backed ISIS in Syria, devistated Yemen, backed the war in Iraq, supported Al Qaida in Afghanistan, and sent 15 of 19 terrorists to bring down the twin towers in NY city

Meanwhile the USA is trying its hardest to protect the Saudis so they can keep exporting terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
archive.fo/XY3lD
archive.fo/YqgdC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when your president cuck himself for oil

>The Saudi's
Thats a werid way to spell "israel"

But well, i guess they are essentially the same

jihadis would cease to exist if americans didn't stand in the way of Iran

>But well, i guess they are essentially the same
they literally are. Saudis and Israelis have restored public relations and politically work together. also saudi "royals" are crypto jews.

great Satan will be brought to it's knees

What do we just let China buy Aramco? China is setting up for the Petro Yuan. We don't need the oil, but it is leverage against the biggest importer in the world. We will see more war in Syria, Yemen, and North Korea.

Why not just invade Saudi Arabia and keep a monopoly on oil?

Wow, that's actually a seriously impressive and colorful threat. Guy fucking means it, too. Good for him.

mate, Saudis own oil fields and refineries on US soil.

china is a red herring for you to not notice the saudi-israeli takeover of USA

>and sent 15 of 19 terrorists to bring down the twin towers in NY city
you lost me there
Israel did 9/11

>Israel did 9/11
israel=saudiarabia
they have always been the same semites in the same basket.

I'm well aware, regardless we will see a conflict. Their plans have been in motion for decades we are just along for the ride. If you think otherwise, stop kidding yourself

>If you think otherwise, stop kidding yourself
typical american excuse "just let us be with the bad guys dude, why even be against them, they will win anyway"

Do you have money to influence politics? Can you buy entire corporations? How are you not along for the ride just like me?

>money makes right
spoken like a true kosher goy americuck

holy shit

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/

that ain't nothing yet, read this:

part1
archive.fo/XY3lD
part2
archive.fo/YqgdC

which Saudi's? all of them?

>egypt flag
>doesn't knows that sandniggers and jews are the same i.e semite
proxy american

>hurr #notAllSaudis
Saudi defense force?

the "royals"
also, read: Egyptians aren't arabs/semites though. they're just cuck'd into abandoning their own language and using that of the arabs

Jews invented Isis hence why muslims hate jews yet oddly not one terrorist attack in history on Israel.

Jews support the Syrians as seen in pic related.

Nice try with the disinfo rabbi but you can take this thread and your fake holocaust and shove it up your ass.

>Jews support the Syrians

did you read the thread, retard? I'm saying the saudis and israelis are the same.

>In June 2017, former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon stated that “We and the Arabs, the same Arabs who organized in a coalition in the Six-Day War to try to destroy the Jewish state, today find themselves in the same boat with us … The Sunni Arab countries, apart from Qatar, are largely in the same boat with us since we all see a nuclear Iran as the number one threat against all of us,”.[25]

>According to Haaretz, there are regular meetings between Saudi and Israeli officers in the joint war room where Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the United States coordinate

Jesus

yup

>not one terrorist attack in israel
>nice try with your disinfo commie

ISIS has literally been everywhere except near israel

also Israel coordinates attacks together with ISIS against Assad.