Why does Sup Forums think Muslims are incomptible with the West when the things Muslims believe today were pretty much...

Why does Sup Forums think Muslims are incomptible with the West when the things Muslims believe today were pretty much mainstream beliefs in the West not too long ago, a time which most people on Sup Forums consider to be peak America?

Some examples:

>In the Uinted States marital rape was not considered a crime until 1979 (1)
>As late as 1986, 57% of Americans thought that all gay and lesbian relationships should be ILLEGAL (2)
>Women were not able to vote in the United States until 1920s (3)
>The government dictated how women should be dressed in public as late as the 1920s (pic related) (4)
>37% of Americans thought the Bible is the "literal word of God" as late as 1985 (5)
>More than 200,000 children married in the USA in the past 15 years in states where child marriage is legal (6)

Sources:

1. time.com/3975175/spousal-rape-case-history/
2. news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx
3. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_the_United_States
4. rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-arrested-bathing-suits-1920s/
5. news.gallup.com/poll/210704/record-few-americans-believe-bible-literal-word-god.aspx
6. independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beacuse they are doing it while brown.

Ever heard of rose colored glasses Waleed?

Also because apparently reee Islam wrong religion.

middle eastern nations lack the long evolution that democracy had in anglo nations and as such their commitment to it is tenuous at best

Makes sense, I respect people who respect themselves and have a strong civic identity based on religious principles. And if they want to reject Muslims because they are Christian and historically have been so then that's fine.

But what really grinds my gears is this notion that Islam is and always will be "incompatible", this really throws out the historical data that we have that shows that Westerners believed the same things a few decades ago and that Muslims too can evolve and progress like Westerners have. It's not all set in stone.

Diferent color of skin. Diferent religion. I can imagine to make aliance with muslims to destroy Isreal and make peace in middle east. Unlike niggers i do not think muslims should wipe out from surface of earth. Europe is for whites. All gypsies, muslims and niggers have to go back home or visit death camps.

Because islam has been traditionally our enemy and trying to subjugate our ancestors. If we accept islam we spit on the wasted blood and efforts of countless generations

Most Muslims do not live in the Middle East. Only 20% of worldwide Muslims do.

There are plenty of Muslim majority nations who are democratic. Albeit not in Western sense of the word "democratic". But more similar to Eastern European illiberal democracies that Sup Forums worships so much.

The difference being Christian Extremists being Extremest while that's been everyday Islam.

Muslims are worthless, low IQ savages that need to be wiped out if they can't be deported

you can't just transplant people who don't have a history of republicanism into a liberal democracy and expect them to instantly act like natives anymore than you can copy-paste the united states constitution into another nation and hope it takes. democracy requires the proper subjectivity to function. look at post-colonial africa if you want to see how well the "yeah they'll just jump from a pre-industrial nation to a fully functioning liberal democracy in a calendar year" works

>If we accept islam we spit on the wasted blood and efforts of countless generations
>we spit on the wasted blood and efforts of countless generations
The sad thing is that nowadays "western values" mean exactly that
i despise local traitors more than the muzzies they import
if we'd just get rid of those I can easily tolerate muzzies in their own sandy-shitholes, they can even come as visitors if they don't cause fuzz.

What's always grinded mine is that Christians will always be able to delineate between the different schools of thought and judge them based on that but when it comes to Islam act like Islam is one monolithic religion in which all adherents are Wahhabist Muslims who live under the shadow of the sword. This is despite that we've had a decent sized moderate Muslim population for the last 2 decades that has generally not done much to rustle the societal jimmies aside from simply exist.

Though anytime this is brought up I usually hear cries of long term taqiyya and are simply waiting for their "The red fox trots quietly at midnight" call

Um

(((Most people on Sup Forums))) believe that America has been the beating heart of degeneracy throughout the world.

1950's America was already the beginning of the end of what was once supposed to be the future of the republic as "we knew it."

>i despise local traitors more than the muzzies they import

Absolutely. They are number one enemy, no doubt

>Jesus was a celibate carpenter who's followers spread his Word peacefully
>Muhammud was a worldly man who led soldiers
Then you get his Caliphs after his death murdering anyone who claimed their version of the Quran was correct.
So even if there are slight differences Islam from the start was a completely different religion

Muslims in America are generally middle class, educated, have low crime rate and are more progressive than even white protestants on issues like gay marriage. This is because America picks and chooses it's Muslim immigrants which is perfectly fine and the way it should be.

What I don't get is then this mass hysteria about Muslims in the US and this false equivilancy being drawn between Muslim migration into Europe to Muslim migration into US. When we all know that Europe shares a border with disfunctional states and that results in illegal immigration EXACTLY like it does in US with hispanics and that then causes problems. It is a socioeconomic issue, not a religious one.

I just don't want non-whites in the West.

when push comes to shove differences among muslims evaporate in the face of an exterior threat. if the big one really went down you wouldn't see the shia selling out the sunni to the west or vice versa. same with the jews, at the end of the day a liberal jew will still defend a hassid no matter how much they hate each other because they're still part of the tribe

That doesn't mean anything. A bulk of those who went and joined ISIL were middle class. They had film students recording their executions.

I agree that Muslim societies need to organically develop and evolve and that forcing Western morality, law and cultural norms on them would be false and detrimental to this evolution. But plenty of Muslims have come to America and their kids now serve in the police force or the military and they tax paying Americans. They might be more conservative then you on certain subjects, they might vote differently to you, but at the end of the day they are still Americans.

That's honest at least. tbqh in a perfect world every country would be homogenous and we wouldn't have any of this multicultural shit which only causes tensions. But we have been dealt this hand and we have to make it work somehow.

Main belief of the western man is pluralism.
Their degeneracy was and is caused by pluralism. So they have a chance to redeem themselves. Your degeneracy is unredeemable.

Get out with your islamoapologist shill barbary pirate propaganda. Americans did not sign up for taqiyya muslim Obama and his anal jihad radical agenda. He lied to the American people about his platform. Those fooled by his taqiyya did not know they were catching the gay. Conservatives that fell for Bush did not know he was going to kiss and hold hands with Muslims while selling out the public. Despite's CAIR's propaganda the vast amount of Americans don't want muzzie islam. The few that do are either ignorant, taqiyya'd or seditious. Wholesome Christian America does not need muzzie enrichment. Thanks but no thanks.

Don't think the majority of Americans want to change the US constitution and deny Muslims their right to their freedom of religion.

Also funny way of "not signing up for Obama" when he won both his campaigns. Electoral college as well as popular vote, btw, unlike a certain someone.

ye cannot serve god and mammon. that applies to muslims too

Get the hell out of here liar. You know islam is fake as a 3 dollar bill printed in Obama's hawaiin office. Islam is not a religion. It is a totalitarian political ideology. It is sedition. It is 100 percent against US Federal law. Islam hates our Constitution. You're a taqiyya liar. Islam is a con artist, moon worhipping pagan cult. Muslims hate God.

>the majority of Americans want to change the US constitution
>Muslims are really dumb enough to believe this

Did western beliefs also include mass murdering westerners because they are existing?

I understand what you're saying OP, but you're missing the point.

Are you European ?

>yes
you can stay
>no
you have to leave

>But we have been dealt this hand and we have to make it work somehow

yeah by deporting muslims/immigrants. We want a new hand and not from a stacked deck

America even allows scientologists their religious freedom my dude. There is no way you can convince the supreme court that Islam, one of the great Abrahamic traditions, is not a religion somehow.

I'll give you a tip, if you don't want Islam and Muslims in the country discard the "muh constitution" crap and embrace fascism. Cucked ideals like liberalism, tolerance and freedom as enshrined within your law can never bring about your Catholic ethnostate.

Yes

We oppose muslims on racial grounds how many times do we have to beat this dead horse.

>even allows scientologists their religious freedom
Are all Muslims such dumb victim complex retards? Show me your Geo-flag, shill.

because you manifest your identity as a muslim before anything else, and have to adhere to islam with a fervour beyond anything in the west. This alone makes you incompatible with any place that is run by non-islamic code of laws or constitution

Old school multiculturalism
>Guy from culture X moves into culture Y
>Guy takes on some key values and aspects from Y
>Over time Guy becomes comfortable in Y despite his differences
>Children of Guy end up heavy mixture of X and Y
>Those who know or associate with Guy and Children learn a lot about a previously unknown culture
>Maybe take on some aspects such as food, musical tastes, clothing styles, etc that they find interesting or compatible with Y from X and vice versa

Current multiculturalism
>Guy from culture X moves into culture Y
>No expectation is placed on him to assimilate and culture Y insures that any attempt is seen as negative
>Culture Y wants a heavy societal barrier between culture Y and X in which there is no synthesis or learning
>Guy feels like an outsider in a hostile land
>Children try to become a synthesis but are beaten back by the youth of Y
>Children develop identity problems
>Children either regress into full X or throw themselves fully into Y
>Either results in negative feelings by parents and culture Y
>Those of Y who wish to learn from and exchange with X in a respectful, mutual, and generally positive manner are instead made to look like thieves and rats by Y and the jaded members of X
>Nothing of value happens and if X is vulnerable can be convinced by radical X's from their homeland to become enemies of Y and hurt them

Try to read my question really, really carefully, okay: Are you aware, that now is not the past ? You are literally arguing that "how can you say it's bad when it's only a couple hundred years behind ?" Keep in mind that they were only arrested, not killed, no western nation killed women for showing too much skin in at least 400 years and huge parts of the western world did not even have laws like in the OP, look up some 20s and 30s (beach) fashion.

This makes perfect sense. Racial homogenity of nations must be preserved. However the United States is not a racially homogenous place and never was, American identity is not tied to any particular ethnicity as is the case with European nations. So it is a little bit different with America.

>MFW Puritan thot squads will come again in my life time, Christ willing.

At least Muslims kill mostly faggots and hipsters when they decide to go full akbar, atheists are starting to blast normal people just going to church. We need to end all atheist immigration immediately.

here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o

See I told you this guy was seditious. He didn't miss a beat to start bashing on the Consititoution and Western ideas first chance he got. Only option he has to offer is to get rid of the Consititution all together. Just like taqiyya Obama. Islam is not a religion. It is a lie and does not deserve to be protected. The Consititution is not a suicide pact. Muslims are liars. Abraham didn't start a bunch a religions. Total liar.

>American identity is not tied to any particular ethnicity as is the case with European nations.
It was until the 90s when jews started undermining notions of american identity and insisted paco and Pajeet were just as american as whites who lived here for a dozen generations. unfortunately the same pattern is being repeated this very moment in Germany Sweden and the UK with "tanned germans" and the like. You all have to go back Abdul.

the jews brought in the blacks sooner than america even existed so you are objectively wrong.

We are not "judeo-Christian" either. None of the founders were jews. Not one.

>deus vult
no.
>return to the monarchy
no.

Islam is fundamentally opposed to Western culture and you have to be a blind idiot not to see it. Ignore everyone saying it's just because Muslims are brown, they could be all blonde and blue eyed Aryans and I wouldn't think any different of them, if anything I'd hate them even more for attacking their own kind.

The primary goal of Islam is to control the entire world where upon that event, Muhammad will return to reign as its ruler. In short, that idea is mutually exclusive from democracy among other ideologies.

I don't like this chart, jews aren't at the top.

And they were never considered american, they were farm equipment until the civil war and second class citizens until 1965.

If you engage with alt-lite people, they don't really talk about the racial aspect but about how the the religion itself is incomptable. Funnily these people are also heavily in favor of judging non-western people by Western standards and cultural norms. In a way I find the alt righters better because they do not want Western intervention in Muslim nations which would allow for organic growth of Muslim socieites.

>''Why does Sup Forums think''
>le pol is one person maymay

The answer to your question: Islam isn't incompatible with the West, non-westerners are.

Their false prophet, terrorism and pedophilia be upon him and his descendants, was actually a white supremacists that called blacks raisin heads. fun fact.

the difference is that Islam teaches Arab supremacy, which is not at all compatible with the west

>durr bringing in people in this country doesn't make them here and contributing to problems and erosion of our institutions.
I'll never understand why a bunch of cucks like you complain relentlessly about us in the work force """""stealing""""" your labor but you're totally okay with giving gibs to 6999 bc style mudhut dwelers by boat.

>It was until the 90s
>the 90s
wut. Look up the 1965 immigration act bro.

If Obama was actually a Muslim he wouldn't have done everything in his power to fight for Zionism and continue the neo cohenservative wars in the middle east killing Muslim people, mostly women and children. Muslims just need to get out and go stay in the sandbox, and we need to get out of the sandbox.

The best way to get along is to separate.

>le not all pol maymay
nothing makes pol more pathetic than people in it who complain about being generalized.

I look forward to using muslims to assist in the extermination of jews everywhere once the time is right and their all in countries with jews making it even easier.

The Islamic faith is a lie and the Islamic faith is an aggressive ideology that tried to conquer our European ancestors who fought to establish Europe as Christian and white. Islam encourages rape and pedophilia. Islam is my enemy and anyone who follows Islam is an invader on my soil.

The greatest crime of the Jew was bringing Muslims to the west.

You think "Western culture" was always the way it is now ? I have aready demonstrated that it was completely different a few decades ago. People's views and values change.

If the prevailing cultural norms and values of the West are something that resembles pic related then ofcourse Islam is "fundamentally opposed" to it from a moral persepctive. As should be any sane man or woman.

I don't understand what this post means it reads like non sequitur. In any case to clarify, american blacks were always divorced from the main line american identity and were always considered a fringe minority. To this day they still emphasize the "african" prefix to their American identity.

Being American was completely synonymous with being white up until the 90s. It unfortunate that this is no longer the case and that this country is basically lost but the killer is observing the pattern repeat itself in Germany and the UK verbatim "there's no such as real germans". Disgusting.

>that last link
>unironic use of the phrase "literally shaking"
Also sage for not archiving your links, kike tool

Because the west doesn't believe in your god and has divided state and church. Witch make you want to
a) kill us for not believing
b) change our governing style to islamic theocracy
c) kill all not following the laws of your god
d) have a single despotic ruler cause otherwise you would keep killing between families.

Also to counter your points.
1) there was still rape and the male doing it was punished.
2) how about current numbers? You don't really believe in change anyway unless it is forced upon you.
3) whole world didn't have voting rights for women until 1894 in South Australia
4) Schools and companies still tell how people should still dress.
5) How many of those were as uneducated as people in general theocratic states?
6) Well there is no excuse to that, I wonder why this one haven't come up in a law sooner.

Probably because we've moved past that and our justice system isn't based on some retarded book that justifies all that shit and more

wtf i love goats now

> In any case to clarify, american blacks were always divorced from the main line american identity and were always considered a fringe minority. To this day they still emphasize the "african" prefix to their American identity.
what I'm saying is your labels are bullshit, the jews brought a bunch of people that didn't belong here, here, and then you have the gal to say it doesn't count because of a technicality. calling someone a lawnmower doesn't make them not a person, it doesn't mean they stop having little baby lawnmowers, culture, opinions, a desire to be free.

>The greatest crime of the Jew was bringing Muslims to the west.
correct and muslims are symptoms of the disease known as jews, once we treat the disease we can get to work on the leftover symptoms my friend.

Sage goes in options

>The greatest crime of the Jew was deicide, poisoning water wells, and sacrificing children during the passover.

FTFY.

Muslims are really not much of an issue, they simply need to be deported and the Jews who opened the gates for them.

>degredation of whites
>mlp
Wow, so its the muslims who hate mlp?

I know you fucking shits hate animals, but i thought you at least liked horses.

Deicide?

This. Any anti /mlpol/ posting has always been Muzzies.

Sandnig, literally any country you land in you ruin.

You kill people for leaving the religion, you have double standards (treat Muslims one way, the others another way instead of universality, you tend to exterminate all minorities (Turkey 100 years ago was 25% Christian, today 99.99% Muslim) to the point where it is to this day a secret what some religious minorities actually believe.
Your social order is preventing advancement and development, instead your culture is about invading and stealing.
We are instead inclusive and universal, at this moment this tendency is abused by jews and Muslims. But this will stop and there will be a backlash.

Anyways, that's basically why we view Muslims as barbaric. We have no problem with women being at home, ban on abortions, ban on public displays of sexuality, ban on homosexuality and all of this stuff.
So yes, 90% of what you believe is fine with me personally, it's the small part that makes your culture poor, underdeveloped and brutal.
We don't want to be any of these things, you are not going to convince us to turn our nations into a Middle Eastern hellhole.

> Allah was the Arabian moon god, hence crescent moon as religious symbolism
> Satanic verses (qissat al-gharaniq)
> Islamic scripture explicitly commands followers to violate Ten Commandments

Because Islam is a demonic religion founded by a pedophile schizophrenic in order to wipe out Christianity and the West. When confronted with this, Muslims invariably become violent and aggressive.

>B-but Christ was tempted by Satan!

And Christ resisted and rejected him. More proof that Satan desires to corrupt this world. Mohammed was possessed by a demon and wanted to kill himself, but was talked out if it by friends, eventually giving in to the demonic voices pretending to be the Archangel Gabriel.

Because they keep killing us.
Maybe if they stopped killing white people based on some misguided self-victimization of wacally wacism we could unite against more powerful ((enemies)), but it was not to be, and that was their decision.

He was a TURK the whole time!

tfw exposed

Killing Christ. Filthy bastards.

>I have aready demonstrated that it was completely different a few decades ago
Yes, you have. And how different was it 50 years before that?
And 50 years before that

Now ask yourself how this compares to islam NOW. In the 21st century. Christians got over it and moved forward

Or is islam so fragile it needs absolutely everyone everywhere to believe?

Because they want to take us over / convert us as they have always wanted - THEY have declared themselves our enemies . Plus THEY'RE PEDOS and we fuckin hate pedos . HOW bout throwing acid in womens faces ?!? They're a bunch of 85's and incomparable just like the 85 niggers .

They killed one of their own.

kek'd

Because the West is secular. And we don't want Christians running the place almost as much as we don't want Muslims running it.

The Muslim world was liberal not too long ago and moving in a positive direction. You are ignoring how Western intervention has negatively impacted this organic growth, American support for Wahabism, operation Ajax etc. Much of modern islamist movements are reactionary movements to widespread corruption and the West treating the Middle East like a fucking playground to test new weapons and geopolitical strategies.

>Christ.
>A filthy Satan worshiping Talmudist

Nope.

Americans did ruin any chance of Westernizing the Middle east. At the behalf of Israel no less.

>durr
you're retarded, none of the shit you believe in isn't just as regressive, theres no 10% once you start randomly banning shit because you don't like it, weather its faggotry or evolution.

You have to look at the facts, and the fact is, banning gays never helped fix a problem anymore than closing your eyes fixes the tiger thats about to fuck you up. Gays have to be traditionalized, the moment you reimpose old methods we're just going to go back to lavender marriages and spreading our genes.

>And we don't want Christians running the place

Well that's to bad butter cup because that is going to happen and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Daily reminder that atheists, secularists, and sodomites are the real terrorists and do more damage than any Muslim killing a couple of people ever could.

>Daily reminder that atheists, secularists, and sodomites are the real terrorists and do more damage than any Muslim killing a couple of people ever could.
lol this is "Democrats are the REAL RACISTS" tier

>Lebanese Americans
>Muslim
Lebanese Americans are mostly Christians, and I'd wager Nigerians are too.

democrats are the real racists.
which isn't to say pol isn't racist, but pol is racist and doesn't lie about it.
guy is still wrong about thiests being okay.

We cannot ban gays, they will always exist, but we can go back to banning sexual displays in public.
And when you talk about science you should know that homosexuality is not based in biology. There is no other way how studies could have shown repeatedly that identical twins have different sexual orientations.
It was found that if one twin is homosexual the other one doesn't have a significantly higher chance to be homosexual than the general population.

If arabs caught up to modern society they would be fun to be around. Do that last 65 years of modest human rights advances and maybe muslims will stop blowing eachother up.

This would not happen if (((Americans))) did not support mudslime terrorist during Afghan war

And btw, what's so bad about you choosing to have a family?
Do you hate yourself so much that you wouldn't want to have children?

Only like 5% of the country is actually “right wing”

Right wing= going to church, reading the Bible, wanting religion to dictate life, living your life according to your faith

Liberalism= sex, separation of church and state, drugs, secularism, etc

95% of pol are just soft liberals