BASED OBAMA

>utterly bankrupts the DNC to the point they are forced to reveal their corruption to the public through their Clinton collusion

>Keeps neoconservatives/CIA from taking over post-bush

>Completely delegitimizes the entire democratic party with his policies backfiring constantly, losing hundreds of democrat seats over 8 years

>Gave away guns to Mexican Cartels to encourage public support for stricter border control

Is Barry, dare I say, /ourguy/? He set the dems up, and clinton pulled the trigger for suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKGdkqfBICw
hooktube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ten years from now this will be common knowledge, thank you based Obama

Obamaleaf in 3... 2...1...

will there be an effort from leftist to write obama out of the history books?

He's so cool guyz. Look how cool he is!

Thanks, Obama.

Thank you obama you were truly / our / guy from the start

Yes literally im having an orgasm

>Obama, why are you a democrat?
I think they have the best policies.
>Why aren't you making those policies work?
Because I hate the USA.

That's pretty much the story with every democrat.

I really hope Obama is discredited for all to see.

I think it may well happen. The whole DNC will be stabbing each other in their backs trying to save their own skins as the corruption becomes known.

The Hillary camp and Obama camp don't like each other, so they'll probably start ratting each other out soon enough.

Their whole party is built on a mountain of lies, sleaze and illicit corporate money. It will be great when everyone knows and is forced to acknowledge this

Was he a muslim tho

>Neocons/CIA/FBI owned Obama's government

SO HIP AND "WITH IT"
>tfw you'll never be the MTV President

Right now I think dems are wanting to protect Obama, because (like Bill) he has 25 years ahead of him to attend fundraisers and attract media attention.

Hillary is now damaged goods, so any attempt to protect her is just a way to protect Obama/DNC.

Problem is, Obama is dirty as fuck and it won't even take criminal charges to ruin his legacy.

Yes

>Obama can't fundraise because everyone found out he is what bankrupt the DNC

>Clinton can't fundraise because everyone found out she completely rigged the system

>Bernie can't fundraise or even run because pissed off his base by kowtowing the corrupt dems and could literally die before 2020

what the fuck are dems gonna do now? They are already broke, exposed, and losing seats. No powerful candidates in the public eye, no credit, and no ability to fundraise.

Based President Urkel

Obama is a chameleon. He bounced around cultures in his youth. I think he's a lost soul who's spiritually homeless.

He pretends to be African American, but he was raised by whites in Asia and Hawaii, so he's not culturally all that black.

He is hostile to whites and western culture generally -- probably because he he has no sense of the culture as being his.

He is like a lot of mixed, cosmopolitans -- just drifting between other peoples cultures and resentful of it.

One thing that is certain -- he isn't the man who he presented to the public when he was running for office. He pretended to be 'post-racial'.. hoping to unite people, when in fact he is racially obsessed. Race is by far the biggest thing in his world. He is culturally homeless, and his solution is to make everyone else the same as he is.

Agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons

They can have a bake sale to raise a few bucks?

Most of them can't bake, so that probably won't work I guess.

Personally I'm glad we had President Obama. If it weren't for him we never would have been pissed off enough to elect Trump.

he did what ever his owners told him to do - nothing more

paid for like a cheap whore

>what can dems do
They are already making soft attempts at taking back some demographics without abandoning the SJWs who now make up their base.

Democrats are trying to take back some of the white working class and middle class by painting themselves as the party that cares about the 99% instead of the 1%.

They are trying to paint themselves as the party that REALLY supports the military (Trump insulted a Muslim soldiers dad! Trump didn't say exactly what a widow wanted to hear!)

Democrats really don't need to take a huge percentage of Republican voters. You move 2-3% of Republican voters over to democrat, and Hillary wins in 2016.

"Michelle NO"

bernie is already running in 2020 under a 3rd party.

Biden is the only viable candidate the dems have going into 2020, but honestly, bernie fractures a good 20% of the democratic base, and trying to uphold the white working class american/union worker and SJWs is a really fucking stupid balancing act.

This on top of their debts, trumps america having a bitching economy, and the massive number of incumbents they have to face in the senate and house just overwhelming work against their favor.

Believe me you don't want to try what's in their brownies

Personally I'm glad we had President Bush. If it weren't for him we never would have been pissed off enough to elect Obama.

youtu.be/XKGdkqfBICw

This dude funded and allowed all these pedophiles and shit we say today the dude wasn't even born in America, has admitted being Muslim's and supported Isis . Holy shit so many new fags

hooktube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

It's called gentrification. Rich people like Trump use thugs like Barry Hussein to tear down neighborhoods, so they can be bought up on the cheap. Trump got the post office even right around the time he was hassling obama about the BC. Everyone knows Obama was a fake. Trump family used to build projects in New York. Crime ravished New York in the 70s. Trump bought it up cheap and become a billionaire in the 80s. That's how gentrification works ladies and gents. That's why they have those stand down orders in Baltimore or why they let Northern California burn recently as well. Gentrification. Billionaires are doing the same with Europe. How else would you buy cheap in the prime inner city?

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil....

>out-spent every other President COMBINED

>bankrupted the DNC and gave them "YO I'LL PAY YOU BACK YOU KNOW I AM SOLID AND CAN PAY MY BILLS!"

>wife went on so many vacations that she became the first first-lady to get her own Air Force 1.

>when he entered the WH his net worth was around $2 million. Now he owns FOUR mansions worth up to $20 million each.

He's dirtier than shit. He didn't try to help anything but himself and his own racist agendas while acting like a Haitian president with getting as rich as he could quickly.

>keeps neoconservatives/CIA from taking over post-bush

who the fuck do you think barry is, dipshit? otherwise 9/10 you were doing bretty gud.

No, he gave guns to the drug cartels in order to further gun control.
This faggot wanted no borders.

No he was just a dick loving idiot. That's what Saudis money gets you. Could not even take your guns away with Sandy hook.