How fucking ridiculous can this shit get?

How fucking ridiculous can this shit get?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.fishingwarehouse.co.uk/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/163142/Re:_How_much_can_a_carp_eat_in
youtube.com/watch?v=2nge3eRYF44&feature=youtu.be
twitter.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're fucking carp, it's not like the fish care

>Arguing with jews

Keith seems to be the most butthurt of them all

How about skip feeding the fucking fish for a photo op and get to NUKING THE FUCK OUT OF NORTH KOREA

Carps lives matter

Drumpf know this! We are The Resistance. You can't take away our freedom to hate you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH DRUMPFKY! I HATE YOU!!!

at this point I feel like if Trump steps on a cockroach or kills a mosquito he will be labeled a cold blooded killer by the left

It’s ok to be an albino carp.

>don't you fucking dare give fish food without doing it a spoonful at a time.

Wtf is wring with the left

Does it suck being a neo-Marxist?

I really believe there HAS to be some liberals who believe these people are ridiculous.

Carps can eat from 5% to 10% per day

>forum.fishingwarehouse.co.uk/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/163142/Re:_How_much_can_a_carp_eat_in
>forum.fishingwarehouse.co.uk/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/163142/Re:_How_much_can_a_carp_eat_in

libtards btfo

How are they dicks for not wanting to finish off their plate?

this is news? This is the most important thing CNN has to talk about? It's a big world, I would expect there are more important things

Instead of admitting they were wrong, they double down on being retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nge3eRYF44&feature=youtu.be

See The left knows nothing but hate. The left feels nothing but arrogance, envy, and rejection. The right knows the comfy love of family, the importance of self-betterment, the pride of race and culture and civilization, and the duty of patriotism.

On the contrary. They got more food faster. The fish are happy as fuck.

That's what got me, the dude is so fucking hateful that he fucking slammed Abe, who he just said knows more about feeding asian fish, fucking kek

Underrated

If they have to sink to shit like this it means they have nothing of substance on him. Take it as confirmation that we've got (((them))) scared.

Someone needs to just smother Keef in his sleep. That level of obsessive isanity is no way to live.

Woah

How will Blumpf ever recover?

IMPEACH KRUMP AND ABE NOW. #KOIGATE

Lmao what a fucking loser holy shit. Someone should just take him out back and Old Yeller his ass.

Look now
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

based Trump

They both use Sup Forums and this is an inside joke. How slow are you people? They are literally pouring bait over the thread and waving to us. They b8ed the press. Literally. Open your eyes.

he goe woosh

BLUMPFK

>he says whoooosh as he does it
kek

HOW ARE THEY BEING DICKS WTF

>no mama mia
0/10

>FEEDING THE FISH, FUCKING DICKS HOW FUCKING DARE THEY GIVE FOOD TO THE FISH, IMPEACH DRUMPF

best time to be alive bud

Carpe Diem

Could you guys for one time quit fucking with me.

Abe seems genuinely fond of Trump, so the only way to prevent Abe from humanizing Trump, is by demonizing Abe.

> How about skip feeding the fucking fish for a photo op and get to NUKING THE FUCK OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Giving food to an animal causes them to become dependent of you.

See democrats and niggers.

They are well aware of this relationship.

It's OK to feed fish.

this faggot should be executed by firing squad, hes unhinged.

This 100%, anyone who becomes Trumps ally becomes their enemy.

Abe and Donald are dicks and Keith Olbermann is a pussy.

Keith Olbermann has been in meltdown ever since the election.

>STOP YOU'RE HURTING THEM!!!
Koi are big goldfish, nobody gives a shit

Well.... time to check off "Can't properly feed fish" on the checklist of Shit Trump Does Wrong. This man has 0 tact. Come on people... this is funny. Laugh at it. No need to get all grouchy about the story being "fake news". This is the "Obama wore a tan suit" scandal from the other POV. Just point at the stupid old guys being bad at feeding fish and drop a "Ha ha!"

Saudi Arabian royal just arrested other royalty including the well known Prince Alwateed. And a helicopter carrying other Saudi politicians crashed coincidentally the same day. But yes, the fish scoops are most important.

Keith Olbermann WILL kill himself within a year's time. I'm sure of it.

Link the fucking tweet. Why does no one on this board do that?

Nah man, the moment people of influence are bashing the president of the supposedly strongest nation out there over feeding fucking fish, it stops being funny and starts being tragic

RARE
A
P
E

exactly, somehow the biggest fucking things is Trump feeding fish, when it should be what's going on in Saudi

I'm actually surprised they didn't get more worked up about Trump not bowing to the emperor. Leftists always care so much about stuff that even the actual involved people don't care about, it's horrible.
I'm just waiting for them claiming Trump imitates Putin, a clear sign for Russian collusion.

twitter. com/KeithOlbermann/status/927530569604435968

there you go

Now that is autism. Way to go, Rainman!
Saved anyway, just for the dedication to proving the point.

I'm fucking dying

Practicing rationing food for Communism already I see.

Or he blows his nose and is labeled a hero by the right

imagine being their friends

if you think this is no big deal and bring up abe did it first you will be shunned and attacked so you just shutup and agree and say fuck drumpf

>be me go to restaurant
>place order
>waiter brings food, tells me it's on the house
>shits delish, eat it all
>waiter brings out more food, "this is free too"
>already stuffed eat it anyway
>waiter takes food off everyones table brings it to me
>"I don't want this" unable to stand up and leave, have to keep eating
>kitchen staff is throwing ice cream and other deserts at me
>I start to cry as lemon icing drips from newly formed second chin. "I just want to leave!"
>I literally die
that waiter is a dick

GRONALD BRUMPF GIB ME MY SCOOB BACK

>trump does the exact same thing as abe
>only trump get shits for it

Why don't you go back to being grouchy about your fake country?

Maybe if they had ever given him good, or shit neutral coverage I'd be more inclined to give them a pass on this shit but no, fuck the kike media.
They cover up hillary.
They cover up the nigger who shot up a white church.
They're already starting to cover up this church shooting because it's a commie and a "good guy with a gun" stopped him.
The ones who won't give them a break refuse to do so because the media will not give it a fucking break.

kek
Shrump blown the fuck out

He can't be that stupid... He is just jealous of Cherbert and wants us to make him a meme.

this guy's right, you know

Keith is borderline psychotic. He needs a .45 to the cranium

Why are liberals so ignorant and unaware of based Nipponese culture?

I sent Olbermann a tweet that said "FUCK YOU, KYS". Got 12 ban. Worth. Every. Second.

Do we really expect to the most powerful men in the world to spoonfeed fish in a pond?

>not calling him Queef

LeL This needs to be his new name. Queef Olbermann.

It's almost as if they want to keep people hysterically stupid. Hmmmmm

Who does??

God I hope so

THIS

>cyrillic
Yeah no. Fuck off Russian troll

why did Drumpf tried to kill fish by overfeeding it?

lol how fucking pissy did he get having ahahahahaha

They are. Liberals are walking proof of that.

>the virgin toss
>the Chad dump

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
This user is right.

This, user, is why I love Sup Forums.

WTF DRUMPF YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT OMFG!!!!!!!!

well keith when the main complaint is he's disrespecting japanese culture and the japanese pm does the same thing it doesnt really hold water does it you fucking kike rat

Think of the koi!!!

God bless Russia. It's like you can read minds.

What kind of autism is this

Is this seriously still going on? The fake news broke at 3AM and the offensive with the unedited footage at 3:30AM. 9 hours later and they are still reporting the fake news?

>woooosh
I fucking love this man.

we are at the point that liberals are getting so retarded that slate, washingtonpost and gizmodo have to call them out. What the actual fuck

THE FISH GOT 2 SCOOPS? 2?

TWO SCOOPS OF BREADCRUMBS

TWWWOOOOOO SCOOOPS DRUMPHHYYYYY

KOI VEY

Wow

In leafistan the press spent a week speculating that our conservative prime minister pocketted a communion waffer.

kek

Karp Karp karp