Hinduism General

>What is hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjp0Mn3qY3XAhXFro8KHQnCD2kQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw1zuAv0J33Hm2aHRezWSkQO
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjp0Mn3qY3XAhXFro8KHQnCD2kQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw1zuAv0J33Hm2aHRezWSkQO

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY 13

this thread is a joke, right?

It is what a belief system should be
Free of Talmudic demons binding the spirit of mankind with an ego trap

you're a possessed being that gave up their right to existence

Why

Fuck off retard. Islam is true religion

>Ramayan anime

Top kek. I loved watching that when I was 7 or 8. Has some pretty good songs desu and it's also much better than """modern"" Indian cartoons.

i respect thier right to belive whatever gods they want to
can you explain me, is this possible to be averange polish person and live such a way that will make me not be punished by your gods pajeet? what they dislike, how to pleases them?

Our god doesn't punish you

POO

okay, so they are mercyful, right? is it possible to convert form christianity to hinduism? and in which kind of caste i will be after conversion?

kek, best post in thread

urm, pajeet....

You can't convert neither will you have a caste
>believing in narak /swarg

>believing you are above karma

Göbleki tepe much older, Jazidis probably first proto religion. Devil Fallen angel in charge.

Lucifer lost in 2012 when the Popol Vuh prediction in the Poem of Death never came to pass

Are you an ISKCONite / Hare Krishna?

you don't have a "god"
at-least not what that word means.

what a strange thing to say

Well, you were posting the Bhagavad Gita and tripfagging as Krishna

Gobleki tepe isn't a religion. A further point, the true age of hinduism isn't even known, our current estimations come from Carbon dating the oldest vedas in existence whereas the vedas themselves talk about a continously lineage of kings that goes back thousands of years (beyond the younger dryas), similiar to the king list in ancient Egypt which goes back to around the same time period.

>You can't convert neither will you have a caste
so how what will happend after my death? i will not reicarnate? pajeet help me i don't want to disappear how to convert to hinduism

>tripfagging
dirty word for dirty newfags

>Lain
A shit taste in anime too, I see

All general threads are jokes. Only autists and redditors actually take part in those mindless circlejerks.

go shit in the street pajeet

You will still reincarnate that's natural law

okay, so i'm not in danger even if i am not hinduist?

it is about Hindus so....

It's better this way cause this doesn't cause the rush to convert/kill "infidels" as seen in Islam

you're always in danger, you'd just be born in a shit religion to a shit family and live a shit life
>jesus said so
right, rabbi