CBTS #86: X EDITION

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20
Links to thread #21 - #40
Links to thread #41 - #60
Links to thread #61 - #70

#75:
#76:
#77:
#78:
#79:
#80:
#81:
#82:
#83:
#85: QRD TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

magazinelib.com/all/3716922/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-03/jeff-bezos-sells-1-1-billion-amazon-shares-with-stock-at-record
blockchan.ge/
thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/
theeventchronicle.com/study/trump-2017-economist-cover-really-want-know-means/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help find the artist.

>OB is actual old team Saudi stooge.
> Bin Ladin and Obama are related.
> Trump gettingz dem DNA to verify.
> New Saudi team clearing out the old.
> US clearing out the old.

> Big if true. Doubles for proof.

Who is the artist?

meme flags are trying to hijack again

They didn't get the number right though, just a cheap ctrlc-ctrlv.

>someone says multiple threads are confusing
>3 new threads pop up

\o

It's time

Full image of Q user posts

Download the issue. Find the calendar. Look at November.
magazinelib.com/all/3716922/

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-03/jeff-bezos-sells-1-1-billion-amazon-shares-with-stock-at-record
CIA Jeff Bezos cashes out

hahahahahah

Wtf is going on?....Has John Podesta been caught yet....Where's crooked Hillary?...No tweet after yesterdays attack...

FUCKED THE NUMBERS. PROPER BREAD HERE

>FUCKED THE NUMBERS. PROPER BREAD HERE

DON"T GET SEPARATED

I've been wondering how Israel plays into this. Expanding borders?

Do not follow memeflag threads.

Israel isn't involved too much yet. As for expanding borders, Trump shot down a "greater Jerusalem" bill recently so I don't think that's likely.

MEMEFLAG
>MEMEFAG

What do you mean? Im new here...

just looked up rockefellar's twitter because of the powerful families shiite

pretty sketchy that they are heavy supporting this social change thing with gov labs

it's called block change but guess what the website is called....

BLOCKCHAN

no effing joke

blockchan.ge/

FUCKED THE NUMBERS. PROPER BREAD HERE →

>FUCKED THE NUMBERS. PROPER BREAD HERE →

Anything other than a real country flag should be assumed a splitting shill or (((someone))) with a reason to hide their flag. Canadians, Jews, poos, etc.

A question for all, when trump is done with his asia trip is it then over for the deep state?

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS

>thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/
thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/
>thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/

If Q is legit, here are some reminders. He's predicted word-for-word tweets, the SA debacle, and hinted at the TX shooting. Read the graphics posted again and again and see for yourself.

UPDATE:
-AT LEAST 14 sealed indictments have been filed in DC to be handled by the DC DA instead of Sessions.
-Both Podestas are incarcerated. You can search and find arrest records for Tony, John was arrested under a pseudonym.
-The Saudi princes that were taken down practically owned the MSM--that includes CNN and T w i t t e r and r e d d i t alike. The heads of the MSM are being chopped off.
-Q said this is just the beginning.

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?
SA > US > Asia > EU. Mass arrests and shitstorm in Saudi Arabia already happened and happening...

... now we wait for the media to be purified and for public release of mass arrests in the US. Get ready, peeps!

Article says he still has 16.4% shares. Also says he had already stated he will do this every year to fund his space boner project

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS 2

Q/As 3

Serge Bernard?

theeventchronicle.com/study/trump-2017-economist-cover-really-want-know-means/#

>Serge Bernard does a great job of teasing out the secret messaging of the very symbolic cover art. Truly, it is pregnant with esoteric meaning and clandestine signage. It reveals the thinking of the international banksters*, and particularly their vision of the future of the world.

>*The Economist is half owned by the Rothschild clan and half owned by the Agnelli Black Nobility family of Northern Italy.

Q/A 4

amazing

Been OP for bread 45-50, but am just stand-by baker if NO ONE bakes FFS.

GO FIGURE.

>tfw waking up alongside al gore

I called last time and you split anyways, Eva.

Good job user

Whatever. IDC be FASTER FFS.

Either way, there are two breads now. Decide which one to keep. Other thread is pretty busy, but I don't care.

Ok, thanks. I was going to change my flag to pirate just because i thought it would be more cool, but that would be a bad idea then?

Most memeflags are shills and disruptors. The CSS element even calls them troll flags.

mean Maxine hasn't posted since Nov 2

ok. Thanks again!

This thread seems to be slowing down.

Go here: 87 will be linked from the other thread. Sage to not bump a split.

Either v&'d or spooked. She knows she's fucked.

>magazinelib.com/all/3716922/
>Leaders of 21 Asia-Pacific countries fly into
a newly built international terminal in Da
Nang, Vietnam, for the 29th APEC summit.
Russians, some with nostalgia, look back to
the revolution of 1917, which brought the
Bolsheviks to power.
The distinctly un-Marxist Museum of the
Bible in Washington, DC, is due to open its
doors around now.
The National Hockey League, born in a
Montreal room on November 26th 1917,
celebrates its centenary.

>magazinelib.com/all/3716922/

>Oktober

what did he mean by this?