Could atheists PLEASE stop shooting everyone who doesn't follow their religion??

Why do they kill everyone who doesn't believe in their god? Why are they all failures in life? Why can't atheists even define atheism? How do we stop white men from being radicalized to the extremist atheist agenda?

Someone MUST speak up because I'm tired of living in terror of atheists. They bring marxist, genocidal ideologies with them wherever they go. They radicalize even when they're native-born.

I'm scared. Please stop the violence. Ban atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41892838
archive.fo/Sze44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faiths_United_to_Prevent_Gun_Violence
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW degenerate nihilism

I turned myself into a fucking psychopathic murderer, morty

Atheists cant be trusted

Bunp

atheists are prime targets for demonic possession. Doesnt take much to gain influence and easy to convince them to off themselves when their done.

Everything going on in this world is a spiritual battle. Your on one side or the other whether you "believe" it or not.

reddit needs to disavow

and another massive dicksandwich & mayo faggot.

>Air Force Reject

How is that even possible?

New atheism is a product of the jews.

Fun fact: the only Atheists who turn into violent terrorists were brought up as Christians. Atheists who are born Atheists never do this:

eg. OP, Stalin, all grew up Christian.

Can you stop trying to cuck the entire world with your faggy religion?

true story
the alleged shooter (no proof this isn't a false flag yet) is said to have been an "ex Bible studies teacher"

vast majority of people who aren't brainwashed by SJW bullshit are atheists. If you hate them you might as well just become a "muslim convert" liberal and you'll be at home.

Atheism is a religion of peace.

>If you hate atheists you might as well become muslim

Kys, Mongoloid rape baby.

>vulnerable to daemonic possession
Daemons work best on those who believe user.

Your probably right although you lack any proof. I can imagine for some its maddening to know the truth but reject it and not be able to escape it.

#NotAllAtheists

send them all back to Atheland where they came from.

good thread

>went to church
>taught bible study
>had marriage issues
>shot wife and child
>Sup Forums
>KILL ALL ATHEISTS!!!!!!
The cause is plain as day, a pissed off husband is the most dangerous thing ever, that's why divorce courts have so many guards.

These evangelical atheists need to die.

Bullshit. Every atheist I know is a fedora cringelord like the gunman in OP's pick. They're almost never conservative, as being conservative is for the "christian right". So they adopt leftist bullshit. If not full SJW cucks, they're commies, as this guy was.

The fact Europe is more cucked and left leaning than America, and also has a higher rate of atheism doesn't surprise me in the least. There's a correlation between godlessness and degenerate idiocy.

at least here being Christian is pretty much synonymous with "Refugees Welcome" Pro-Merkel crowd. Atheists are spread pretty randomly over the political spectrum.

> being worthless enough the air force doesn’t want

Wat?

Atheism is the belief that there is no higher deity in a broad sense.

It's not even a religion.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41892838

>Freeman Martin, the regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, told reporters "... This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs," Mr Martin said.

See that you stupid Christians? It had NOTHING to do with religion. He was a good boy he was going to college. He was getting his life together.

No, his LinkedIn profile only stated he was an assistant. Once. Face it he was a garden-variety Internet atheist.

>Atheists who are born Atheists never do this
That's because they're virtually non-existent, the grand majority of people raised atheists become religious

This guy is Reddit personified

>vast majority of people who aren't brainwashed by SJW bullshit are atheists
Sure

>Atheists are spread pretty randomly over the political spectrum.

Atheists are just edgy faggots who convinced themselves that their autistically narrow world view is the ultimate objective truth and is worthy of merit.

>vast majority of people who are brainwashed by SJW bullshit are atheists
Fixed that for you.

You are an amerilard so your experience is irrelevant. You are the only country who thinks christcucks are right wing.

Is your world view the truth?

If a demon wants to carry out a physical attack like this a non beleiver is the better choice. There is nothing to hinder the demon from doing what they want and the risk of rejection is practicly non existant. They can enter the host and do what they planned and then dispose of the host and move on.

Much more time and effort is needed for a believer plus there is always a chance of being rejected and cast out.

These are generalities of course. There are exceptions.

Plus saying your a christian and going to church some doesnt prove a belief in Jesus. Ive known many who went through the motions just because it was expected of them or for other reasons.

Need to find pic of Kelly in a fedora

>Why do they kill everyone who doesn't believe in their god?
we were so ordered, because our god, Athe, is a vengeful god. but at least it's nothing personal.

This is going to keep happening :
1. Commit mass murder / grotesque act.
2. Find and kill a white guy for a patsy.
3. Find a "witness" (insert patriotism to reflect any nay-sayers) or like in the past, fabricate one that kills themselves / has an accident.
4. Slide all reasoning with "feelings" (fear) and ignore the truly villainous acts taking place.
5. Rinse, wash, and repeat until whites are persecuted by that of law and religion cubed.

UK 56% atheist, 0 mass shooting since 1998

>air force
He listened to the big voice

Y-yeah but how much violence can they do with 56% more fedora tips?

Where did the thread go with the guy saying "watch for news in Texas tomorrow"? It came out the fat fuck was wearing a skull facemask, same as the OP of that thread.

America isn't the whole world you dumb cunt

Not him, he had different eyes.

Japan is one of the most Atheist countries and the world also one of the most peaceful.

You ever look at their birthrates?

First worlders are baby murderers anyway.
Islam is a punishment for your crimes.

What's the point of being powerful if your children won't inherit your achievements?

>Japan is one of the most Atheist countries and the world also one of the most peaceful.
>You ever look at their birthrates?
that goalpost just moved at a sizeable fraction of the speed of light.

>My experiences in Fingolia are typical of the entire Western world

>another foul-mouthed Irish subhuman
Literally worse than Jews

Japanese have a folk religion, like the Chinks

Fuck off cunt shit. You shitty cunted fuck cunt whore.

ban autism grade atheism

I'm having trouble believing that's the same guy.

there are no such things as demons

archive.fo/Sze44

atheism is a hell of a drug

How long before we start seeing "Oh, he wasn't a REAL atheist!" levels of damage control?

THE FUCKING CHAIR FORCE REJECTED HIM

I think we all agree that Atheists should be banned from owning guns

How much of a retard do you have to be to get rejected from the CHAIRforce?

#NotAllAtheistsButEveryLastChristianConservative

spoiler: The mother doesn't look anything like that kid

>tfw you're so hated even the fucking CHAIR FORCE REJECTS YOU

So I assume this was a simple case of nuttery? I can't imagine an atheist being this fedora and he really looks quite retarded or at least like a meth addict.

>#NotAllAtheishits
*tips fedora*

>Why do they kill everyone who doesn't believe in their god?
We don't have a God.

>Why are they all failures in life?
Because you have confirmation bias

>Why can't atheists even define atheism?
Atheism is defined as a lack of belief in any God or Gods. This is not the same as a belief that no God exists, although those who hold this belief are considered a proper subset of Atheists.

>How do we stop white men from being radicalized to the extremist atheist agenda?
Atheism has no agenda. But strictly speaking, it does not prevent people from creating their own agendas in the void caused by a lack of religion. People are expected to define for themselves what they consider to be right and wrong. Some people choose poorly, just as some religious people choose poorly, either because of or in spite of their own beliefs.

>Someone MUST speak up because I'm tired of living in terror of atheists
Most of us are decent people, I assure you. Unlike Muslims, we don't have an official doctrine telling us to lie to you and kill you if you don't comply.

>They bring marxist, genocidal ideologies with them wherever they go
All true communists are atheists, but the reverse is not true. Rather than focusing on attacking atheists, perhaps you should focus on removing communist beliefs from society. I'd join you on this crusade, actually.

>They radicalize even when they're native-born.
Where did you get this idea?

>Ban atheism.
First amendment.

>There is nothing to hinder the demon from doing what they want and the risk of rejection is practicly non existant.
What about ethical principle? Some atheists have strong ethical principles, and atheism as a concept only stops ethics from forming in nihilists and selfish pragmatists.

>the atheist cries put as it strikes at you
Don't you have some more churches to shoot up and children to murder?

>Why can't atheists even define atheism?
Atheism is the lack of belief in gods. Anti-theism is a hatred for religion. Vocal atheists fit in both groups.

This is the only reasonable post on Sup Forums. As such, it will be deleted.

>"Atheists have strong ethical principles"
>Shoots up a church
>Constantly attacking the first and second amendment
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>christian extremists never do mass killings

Don't fall for the godless anti-theists lies. The radical anti-theists only seek to destroy you.

(unsheathes Katana)

>we don't have an official doctrine telling us to lie to you and kill you if you don't comply.
Don't have one tell you not to either

>second amendment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faiths_United_to_Prevent_Gun_Violence
>the first amendment is christian
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>AF reject
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AF is the podunk fat fuck feminist capital of the military too, being rejected from that is like failing special ed.

Fun fact: still atheists

Can we be atheists and not be radical anti-theists?

They're actually pretty strict with who they'll let in.
If he flopped out of the National Guard or the Coast Guard it'd be more pathetic

Garden-variety internet atheists are usually raised christian. Being raised christian only to realize that it's false makes them reject christianity itself.

>look at me im retarded

>Atheism is defined as a lack of belief in any God or Gods. This is not the same as a belief that no God exists

If something like this was written in a religious text then you would laugh at the obvious contradiction.