CBTS Episode #86: THIS IS IT

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 →
Links to thread #21 - #40 →
Links to thread #41 - #60 →
Links to thread #61 - #70 →

#74: →
#75: →
#76: →
#77: →
#78: →
#79: →
#80: →
#81: →
#82: →
#83: →
#84: →

QRD Social Media #TheStorm -> Other possibel options -> strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/seized-laptop-shows-hillary-clinton-covered-up-weiners-alleged-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/
magazinelib.com/all/3716922/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/657148/North-Korea-War-US-Donald-Trump-Asia-Japan-Nuclear-Missile-Bombers-Warships-Kim-Jong-un
thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/
thehill.com/policy/defense/358924-fat-leonard-corruption-probe-expands-to-60-admirals-report
medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff
youtube.com/watch?v=sRUpuPVKip0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for proper numbers and anime

THE ZTORM HAZ BEGUN!

Bump

So is BO fucked or wut m8?

Bump for numbering correctly this time

>can't even make threads right
>expects to do anything substantial
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA fucking idiot

> OB is actual old team Saudi stooge.
> Bin Ladin and Obama are related.
> Trump gettingz dem DNA to verify.
> New Saudi team clearing out the old.
> US clearing out the old.

> Big if true. Doubles for proof.

#where'sbarry?

Spend less time on coordinates, more time on answering crumbs/questions.

first for putty tats

>someone says multiple threads are confusing.
>3 new threads pop up.

No word from podesta's Twitter's...no hrc Obama...all silent...

"Why does BO travel ahead of DJT?"
what did he mean by this?

Is this the #87 thread?

Here's the compilation post.

Calm before the storm

welcome back OP. praying for u and team

guys is this the thread?

Thats one thing we havent figured out.
Its either to:
- undermine him
- pay off people to undermine him
-set up assassination attempts
-bug the places where he will be
-or just a show of dominance ??
..idk thats all i got

Idk, mods should delete one of them

Should be. You've been here since early right. Wan't to take over baking?

truepundit.com/seized-laptop-shows-hillary-clinton-covered-up-weiners-alleged-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/

I went to sleep around 3am EST, and was last in threads 78/79

HAS THERE BEEN ANY UPDATES? ANY IMPORTANT POSTS I NEED TO SEE FROM THE PRECEDING THREADS?

And here's my rundown.

We need a professional baker.

When we get the final comp post with everything in one image, my ass is printing it out and taking it to a print shop and getting it made into a giant poster to hang in NEET cave

See QRD up

no, memeflags attempting hijack

bump

same

Download the magazine. Look for the calendar.
magazinelib.com/all/3716922/

Who is the artist?

Still no tweets from Hillary about the Texas shooting.

Where is she?

I can't find anything.

yawn.

I want evidence of her eating babies.

> → →

Please double check all new bread before selling, our yelp reviews have been good this week. Let's keep it up!

Why not just post the image you're talking about.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro Fuck you John Podesta

Who is the designer?

NK surrounded

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/657148/North-Korea-War-US-Donald-Trump-Asia-Japan-Nuclear-Missile-Bombers-Warships-Kim-Jong-un

pic related is obamas dady.

>OB played the role as Osama Bin Laden before showing up in politics,
>not the only actor to do so.

obama and his VP = Obama Biden

I'm just stand-by BAKER. ANONS need to step up and take over BAKING.

N
E
E
D

B
A
K
E
R

What the fuck is a FORMER president doing running ahead of a CURRENT president doing to undermine the authority of the country?
It's just bad form. I think GEOTUS would have just let all this go, if these idiots had just kept their heads down and stayed out of their way, like all former administrations. But BO, HRC, &co. have been out there trying to unidermine the governement and administration from behind the scenes, and they need to stop it, like all other presidents have done in the past, after retirement. Go on speaking tours, sure, but stay out of the fucking way, or you will be made to move. idiots.
Look at how they are cleaning house in SA. That is the way other countries do it, and BO and HRC are forcing GEOTUS's hand so that he has to physically remove them as well. Maybe they are just following orders from their handlers, but fuck! show some situational awareness, ffs! You are supposed to be smart enough to be heads of state, and this is the stupid nonsense you are pulling? STFU already, dummies!

TRUMP HEADAING TO MANILLA WHERE OBAMA GOT SNAGGED. REMEMBER Q user'S COORDINATES FROM YESTERDAY!!!

thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/

Let's find the artist?

One step at a time for MSM and alt-MSM. Breadcrumbs leading to cannibalistic witch of Hansel and Gretel.

OP of other #86 thread here, I've got it. DO NOT SPLIT THIS TIME.

thehill.com/policy/defense/358924-fat-leonard-corruption-probe-expands-to-60-admirals-report

Part of the US Purge

>The illustration for the 2017 Calendar is by Kevin (“KAL”) Kallaugher, The Economist’s editorial cartoonist
With the help of contributions from www.foresightnews.co.uk

Obama is ahead of Trump, bc Trump is chasing him around the globe it seems...

How is cloning involved?

What if Obama is a traitor to the shadow government?
>Why was Obama away from family for 3 weeks?

Who controls NK?

Disney?
Apple?
Bill Gates?
Zuckerberg?
Amazon / Bezos?

I called it last time and you split anyways. Step away from the keyboard for a while.

I got IP banned last night after posting this. Think about the rothschilds operating NK. That's the only rweason we haven't fucked them up yet. Trump is upsetting the entire power structure.

Good article on Clinton/NK/SA/DowChemical/Teneo. Long but worth it.

medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff

this one looks like Jon Berkeley

See: Is it John Berkeley?

hint for saudi arabia and china?
remember that user talking about the oil deal

>86

Those coordinates may have been posted by Q to let us in on the news "Trump is going to Manila" News that TRUMP broke live on FOX AFTER the Q post. Q is part of TEAM TRUMP.

can we has any info regarding ongoing ops

i hope trump gets to take a turn on obama

That's where to look.

>thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/

>thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/

Lads remember QAnon yesterday giving us coordinates pointing to Manilla? Looks like POTUS is making an unplanned visit right now.

>big if huge
>check'd?

Based Zen-Master

To those in the other thread worrying about civil war; didn't Q originally say that things might get hairy but it's all under control? Look at his first messages, I'm sure he mentioned something getting bad and told us in advance it was accounted for

if norks are a Rothschild puppet and there were visible ties that would certainly be enough to hang them all for treason

Post broofs, or what ever makes you believe this.

Trump has close ties to the Rothschilds kek

He would hardly be the first team member to post here. TNN was Spicer, NTNN was Sarah Sanders, NNTNN is Hope Hicks, and Trump himself has posted at least once.

I started this in one of the other "current" threads, moving it here.

What happens to Israel in this? Surely it won't be unaffected. The Lebanon unrest, for one.

I'm not a shill and I've been in this since #1, but when I turned my thoughts to Israel and how current events might impact it, my instinct is screaming that something is off.

I'm not well versed enough in prophecy or current Israel events to know where to look further. But I feel something is here.

freemason symbol
poising the ocean?
china buying more us lands?

My feeling is that BO is trying to go and keep these people as allies. GEOTUS has solidified relationships with them and is collecting evidence of BO/MB trying to undermine the US. After a few times he set BO up to be captured and taken back to the US. That being what Q looped us in on with the extraction from Phil. Can't charge without evidence.

large if correct

>he has no proof of any of that
HAHAHAHAHA!!

reported for ban evasion

From November's entry in the calender:

>Leaders of 21 Asia-Pacific countries fly into
a newly built international terminal in Da
Nang, Vietnam, for the 29th APEC summit.

>Russians, some with nostalgia, look back to
the revolution of 1917, which brought the
Bolsheviks to power.

>The distinctly un-Marxist Museum of the
Bible in Washington, DC, is due to open its
doors around now.

>The National Hockey League, born in a
Montreal room on November 26th 1917,
celebrates its centenary.

Illustration by Kevin (“KAL”) Kallaugher

That seems like it's important, especially the 3rd item: fmr Lebanese PM and KSA... remember his flip-out the other day? So this is significant

>Why aren't visitors permitted to bring electronic devices into NK?
Just guessing, but devices native to NK that have been exposed to the public (ie their android smartphones) strike me as products of training programs for new CIA employees, to get them familiar with the material, in-house tools, etc.

Did someone confirm BO is in phillipines?

Taken from 2017 cover

Q QUESTIONS/ANS COMBO IMAGES 1/4

>if huge can check?
Your dubz are challenge by a shill
>what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sRUpuPVKip0
pretty comfy desu

Q QUESTIONS/ANS COMBO IMAGES 2/4

How the fuck do high value targets avoid being put on a list and having the whole system try to kill them? I mean do they get warnings or is there some defense from electronic weapons I'm not aware of? Someone who knows how to stop the vibrations that make you feel like you're burning, hot beams hitting organs and head, harassment while trying to sleep etc. These assholes really have it out for me, they're starting to burn my gf now to.

Is BO the biggest fish?

>what happens to Israel

Complete annihilation I hope

Q QUESTIONS/ANS COMBO IMAGES 3/4

yes
Q is posting from pic related

Q QUESTIONS/ANS COMBO IMAGES 4/4

ttps://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/John_M._Olin_Institute_for_Strategic_Studies

Clones