How many people have to die before you realize that guns need to be made illegal to use in the US?

How many people have to die before you realize that guns need to be made illegal to use in the US?

I guess Trump supporters love to see innocent people for because of guns...

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/dean-weingarten/niccolo-machiavelli-advice-on-disarming/
circa.com/story/2017/11/06/nation/devin-kelley-heres-what-we-know-about-the-texas-church-shooting-suspect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Innocent people die*

>How many people have to die

all of them

According to the law he was dishonorably discharged and therefor it WAS ILLEGAL for him to get a gun. Yet somehow he still did. It's almost like criminals break the laws or something.

please tell me this is bait

They should just make Antifa illegal

If these atheists can’t even follow god’s law what makes you think they’ll follows man’s law?

I for one love to see innocent people for because of guns you massive retard

>HOW MANY HAMMER VICTIMS NEED TO DIE FOR MY APPEAL TO EMOTION FALLACY TO WORK ON YOU?!
Ftfy.

>How many people have to die?...
All of them

Good thing he got his legally
>wait

America, you need to swap your guns for Muslims like us civilised Europeans.

Guns dont kill people... Leftists and Muslims do.

How many innocent people need to die before you realize vehicles need to be made illegal in Europe?

Guns are not negotiable. Saged. Stop making these threads you are wasting your time

PLEASE
>sobs
LIKE, CMON MAN....
>bursts into tears
GIVE UP YOUR GUNS DUDE
>throws tempe tantrum

ahhhhhhahahahahhaha

It is illegal you fucking retarded shit. Killing people with any weapon is illegal without self defense. FUUUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!!! kys.

>How many more people do we have to kill before you law abiding citizens surrender to our will?

That's what I see every time. After all I've seen these past years, and how closely connected the government is to shilling and narrative control -- literally the Air Force at Eglin AFB has been known to incorporate organized (on-base) shilling at places like reddit -- it just becomes clearer everyday that this frequent "how many more" is not an argument, it is a direct threat. Implying they intend to kill many more to further demoralize the population (you, gun owners) into surrendering.

Btw. its fucking funny that lefties in this times are against having weapon , when personas like Lenin thought that ploretariat should be armed to defend against opression .

Weapon restictions propably come from that the USSR would in danger from inside (Ukrainians , Belarusians and other nations) danger if they didn't make that restriction .

We should just make it illegal to kill people. Sage.

all of

How many people have to die by government before you realize that guns need to remain legal to use in the US?

I guess Leftists love to see innocent people die because of big government.

Yet an armed citizen stopped the gun man with his legal gun... Stupid libtard
>pic related what should have happened to you

So where's this guy's Plebbit account for us to laugh at? Surely a fedora tipping, kicked out of military edgelord like this turbo atheist LARP'd up a storm on Plebbit claming to be a 'military member who supports Bernie'.

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

It was illegal for him to have that weapon, and it is illegal to murder people. How would making it illegal for the guy that stopped him from also having a similar weapon have helped anything?

>many people have to die
all of them

It will never be illegal as long as its almost a trillion dollar industry and theres a market guns will never go away here. It doesn't matter how many people die. If you hadnt noticed the left doesnt really care for the blacks killing each other in their own failed cities.

Weapon restrictions go way back. In fact in Machiavelli's writings he discussing the right and wrong situations to disarm a population if you're trying to remain in power (or sometimes kill people)

Here's a short write-up that I found:
thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/dean-weingarten/niccolo-machiavelli-advice-on-disarming/

^This

You guys know Sage isn't a downvote like how it works with Reddit, right?

>Weapon restictions propably come from that the USSR would in danger from inside (Ukrainians , Belarusians and other nations) danger if they didn't make that restriction .
That's exactly right, Stalin's KGB is the root of the modern leftist movement.

>faggot was driven off by a neighbor with an AR before he could finish killing everyone in the church
GUN GRABBERS BTFO

> how many people have to die
> from attacks by muslims, leftists, atheists...

You don't get to kill us and then use it as an excuse to disarm us. Keep pushing and you'll find out how many of us need to die before we finally wipe you from the face of the earth.

guns can never be made illegal in the US
it wouldn't be the US without them

You're alright burger

OP if you want perfect gun control, then delegalize shekkels.

No one have to die.. but it seems you goyz don't want to understand what happening so ... all of them

This x2

The obvious counter argument is "Even one death from something like that is too many!" How do you counter that?

>How many people have to die before you realize that guns need to be made illegal to use in the US?
All of them

>How do you counter that?
We just need to make murder illegal.

More guns =/= More homicide

Atheists and others of questionable religious faith should be sent to camps.

Right faggit. Guns are the problem.

>How many people have to die before you realize that guns need to be made illegal to use in the US?
Short answer, all of them, every last one. I will never be disarmed.

I know how it works pal. Sage again.

"He was wearing a face mask with a white skull on it."

circa.com/story/2017/11/06/nation/devin-kelley-heres-what-we-know-about-the-texas-church-shooting-suspect

what did he get discharged for? What kind of degeneracy was it?

Please allow me to repeat myself:
> Fuck off; I live in bear country and often find them as well as rattlesnakes in my yard. The same yard my grandkids play in.

Not happening, Hondo.

You are so fucking bad at this. If you idiots or going to at least try to push your bullshit agenda and post the same retarded thread hour after hour, atleast bring some decent bantz or logic. Sage faggot, go emotionally REEEE somehwere else for your paycheck.

Decades ago someone wrote a quite scholarly paper and showed that through the history of English Kings, when the king felt the threat was “external” he required a high rate of civilian expertise and ownership of weapons, bows particularly. Kings that felt the most serious threat was rebellion confiscated arms and punished ownership severely.

Seems libtards feel the current threat here is citizens. Wonder why that could be?

> #antifadeathsquads

Domestic violence

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Because making them illegal will totally make millions of firearms disappear overnight, right?

800 people die each week in car accidents. Take out black on black gun deaths, factor in that mass murders can be committed without guns, and a gun ban makes no sense.

Oh man, that makes it even worse. At least in my state, a conviction for domestic violence and/or a restraining order also makes it illegal to own guns. So yet another way the system failed.

atheism needs to be made illegal. And islam as well of course. Undo the separation of church and state. Imprison heretics.

From an outsiders perspective, it doesn't seem like it's just trump supporters. I get the feeling that regardless of who came into power gun laws would not be changed because of the 'Right to bare arms' in your constitution.

How many people have to die?
All of them.

Guns should be mandatory at all places of worship. Only crazy people go to churches and shit. Who knows when you might have to put some crazy fuck on their back?

Guns don't kill people - niggers do.

Yeah, that white kiddo is a nigger too.

Perhaps because we spend 750 billion a year on defense and our operational airforce/navy dwarf most of the rest of the worlds. The only real current threat we face is the Russian missile system that can bypass our missile defenses, and other civilians.

It would make my firearms get lost in a "boating accident". So in a sense most of the firearms probably will "disappear" overnight.

>he fell for the 40 rounds clip meme

Also it's just been confirmed he had no license and, therefore, obtained the gun illegally.

So we ban all guns for a bunch of idiots ? Ok but only if we ban all muslims. Yeah that is your logic OP.

You have a better source on that? It ties him to a warning post from several days ago by a left wing militia group.

guns protect us from government

He wasn't dishonorably discharged. He had a bad conduct discharge. He was still disqualified because he had a domestic violence against him.

Every day, about ten people die from unintentional drowning. Of these, two are children aged 14 or younger. Drowning ranks fifth among the leading causes of unintentional injury death in the United States. How many people have to die before you realize that swimming pools need to be made illegal to own in the US?

I guess you people love to see innocent people die for because of pools...

>A conservative finally takes office
>The leftist shrieks as he magdumps into your church
>"THIS IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT REEE" *ratatatatatatatatata*
>"Ban guns" they shout as they run you over with a van
>"Conservative gun nuts are going to be the death of America" as he fires off rounds to a predominantly conservative crowd at a country show

All of them