Fake News: The Return, what should we do?

What the fuck is with the fake news lately? I thought they'd mostly learned their lesson and only the clickbait sites would post it anymore. But just THIS MORNING I hear on FOX news radio that the Texas shooter shot himself. And earlier, heard from CNN that the police had shot him, but the only story that seems to make sense entirely was Stephen going after the guy. Obviously they don't want to highlight a guy stopping a murderer from driving down the street and getting away with it, because he's white and from rural Texas.

And then just now, they call Trump disrespectful to Japanese culture for dumping his Koi food all at once. And then Abe does the same thing in the video, and does it FIRST!

It's coming back. Little by little as happenings pick up. If we were able to put misinfo about the Vegas shooting at the top of Google news results, why can't we spread the word about how this news is literally fake? Blatant lies. With the Vegas shooting they at least attempted to hide the bias... it's destructive.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BAAAAWWWWWWWW why won't the news stop making fun of me and saying things about me and making stuff up about me and lying constantly?!?!
It is staggering how quickly you forgot about Fox News' 8 year all out war on Obama. Do you not remember the past or something?

Umm, there's no such thing as fake news, also when is Trump going to release his tax returns?

This is some tinfoil hat crap, the media only publish the facts.

But why would the media lie??

you write like a female

You're an idiot if you think the media would lie to us. Take off your tin foil hat you stupid trumpkin.

>I know you are right but cannot admit it to myself. I will call you a girl as an insult, that always worked in grade school.
k

Fake news is fake news. No matter who it's against. It was kinda funny how desperate they were. But it feels like more of a conspiracy here.

It happened literally on the radio. Don't believe everything you read/hear.

Didn't he already do that and they were boring as fuck? He trolled you nigga

This is a difficult concept to understand, but there is no such thing as 'fake news'. The term arose when stories detailing events that did not happen began being posted to facebook. Those stories were 'news' in that they looked like actual events, but 'fake' in that they were 100% fabricated.

They are lies. Call them what they are. Fox News LIED every single day about Obama, and now the right is trying to pretend like that never happened and that it is not happening every single day still.

FOX lied about Obama and they act like it never happened.
Meanwhile CNN and others lie about Trump and the left acts like that never happened either.
Don't double standard this.

so obongo's birth certificate wasn't fake?

Blatant propaganda comes out of the media and normalfags just eat that shit up. They don't even try to hide it.

Is this why the Nazis killed the journalists?

First time I've ever seen someone use the Dem flag

Lurk more, newfag.

I have to agree that all of you sound like you're in a cult. I read this shit and just shake my head because they're talking about YOU, you idiots.

>random shitflinging is an argument

you soyboys are a fucking hilarious

Example of lies about Obama?

Do you really see no differences in the scale and scope of the lies? Fox blasted Obama every day for things that there was no evidence of, 100% unverified things that would they would take as 100% true. CNN and others actually have evidence for at least some of the things that they claim.

>CNN/other news has at least SOME evidence.
Yeah. Edited and forged evidence. Abe literally does the same thing with his Koi food, but they never show it.

I haven't even seen Stephen MENTIONED in Texas shooting reports by any of the MSM on TV or Radio yet.

>lied about Obama
Example please

Obviously validated info is sparse shortly after such an event.
Have a look how they report about it, because this will make you dimwits be able to distinguish.
Usually good news outlets are careful or tie their info to a source if it can't be validated.
e.g. 'The sheriff's department said it couldn't be determined if he shot himself' or 'as of now it can't be confirmed, but sources close to the police report the victim shot himself' bla bla.
If sources state things as fact which can't be validated they are indeed fake news - as many alternative outlets bumping each other most often are.

I always have a challenge for you retards:
Google 'Trump could be a good thing', see all your muh MSM pop up.
Now go and find ONE article critical about Trump from infowars, Breitbart (pre-Bannon return), Mark Dice, whatever.
Think about what biased media actually means.
The idea that ANY news outlet isn't biased in some way or the other is naive murrican logics.
That's what source analysis and source comparison are for.
I'm sure you never even heard of these basic tools for source research at all, though.

It's been 3 days, and there have been more witnesses. See: Stephen Willford still not mentioned.

Muh Obama birth certificate.
The list is endless, burgerus mongrellus, you just can't see because of
>confirmation bias

You can be biased in praise or criticism and still avoid literally lying. It's different.

why can't you give examples?

The exact timeline of events is still being determined and are kind of chaotic, we both know.
You attack MSM for waiting before confirmation gets validated by the sheriff's office e.g.?
That's not what fake news are about, it's the other way round user.

> muh birth certificate
His first literary bio said he was born in Kenya. We know, for sure, that one of two things is true:

1. He was born in Kenya
2. He fraudulently attended college as a foreign exchange student for financial benefit

So you still haven’t given an example, clown.

Didn't know about the koi feeding thing lmao fuck what is wrong with libs.

and its fair enough that the small community in texas wants to keep it low-key that they swiftly brought justice to the assailant. these mass shooters rarely get caught by police anyway, most take their own lives, so it's more comfortable on occams razor that the texans just expeditited the process of sending him to hell. Even in some alternate reality that would have taken who knows how many steps to actually capture the assailant alive and put him through the justice system, he probably wouldn't have had anything more meaningful to communicate about motive and intent that wouldn't already be discovered at his home, plus he would have gotten life in prison or the death penalty anyway.

the only thing of true value for americans yesterday was those boys validating the reason for why the 2nd ammendment should continue to exist even in relative peace-time. Without them, who knows what the shooter would have done. He could have crossed the street and shot more people, or simply have escaped and gotten away with it. The police weren't there, and 9/10 times they probably never will be there to stop or prevent an immediate crime - cause criminals usually aren't committing crime when police are nearby.

Buy a gun, sally. Buy a gun, james. Only you can protect your own life, and only you can hope to protect others in the face of real danger. Blissful ignorance of failing to protect yourself may as well be suicide in the eyes of the lord - as you denied all signs that would have encouraged you to be an armed citizen.

> Sup Forums will defend this

hes a German, it's mandated by his government to worship niggers like Obama, he doesn't live in the same reality as us.

> muh conservative bias

Infowars and Breitbart fucking tell you up front that they are conservative news outlets, jackass.

The problem is biased media who claim not to be biased.

That's not what I am talking about, you can push agendas simply by leaving things out.
Look at infowars right now:
They wince to tie the paradise papers to muh soros and ford foundation instead of reporting about the actual content.
Instead of being happy about the muh ebil globalists getting exposed they suck their dick by doing this.
This is what fake news actually is about.

Are you retarded, mongrel?
Do your homework yourself, it's one click away, dumb fag.
Inb4 muh politifact fake news:
Google the statements made, google the facts for yourself.
You are all lazy mouthbreathers, child.
politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

Infowars doesn’t claim to be an unbiased news agency devoid of opinion.

The MSM does.

So we agree that CNN isn't as biased as infowars?
Again there is no neutral news, dumb retard, only mongrels like you expect to be spoonfed with their own subjective truth.

> please don’t ask for specific examples, I just want to use emotion instead of facts and logic

Kill yourself.

Welp. More fake shit, fresh off the oven of the press.
Why are they so anal about keeping this narrative? Like I said. We should get posting about it. Pointing out the contradictions from each source.

No, CNN is the leftwong infowars. But they present themselves as unbiased. That’s the issue.

Your reading comprehension is garbage. I’m starting to think you may not be white.

That's a child argument.
And to be honest, CNN is far from being as biased as e.g. infowars.
Can you tell me where they specifically state that they are devoid of any opinion?
There is left-leaning news, outlets, right leaning news outlets and then there is real fake news like infowars cashing in on you subchimps.

Ah, to clarify, the fake part of this is the fact that the media had been reporting that the guy was a legally liscensed gun owner. Pic related is a real official report. As stated.
How about now? Fake news is back.

Strawman. The OP never said Fox News isn't fake news.

Kill yourself.

Dude are you lobotomized?
Click the link and scroll down, you spastic, there is a long list of very specific examples.
If you want them regurgitated because you are too retarded to scroll fuck off.

> B-but they're meant to be biased!!

That shit isn't even biased. It's literally the definition of fake news. It's Sup Forums news network. They write about the same self-indulgent, tin-foiled bullshit the rest of you people on Sup Forums jack each other off with.

This. In fact, I said FOX's story differed from official report. I did say they were fake news. Along with CNN.

>german doesn't understand that propaganda is a thing
Color me surprised, hanz.

>Mutti Merkel macht alles normal

> But just THIS MORNING I hear on FOX news radio

Unironically kys.

White noise while I looked out the window. I changed it to music after their report. Heavy fucking traffic sucks man. Why do people crash cars? Seriously, don't be dumb enough to crash. Lots of people will hate you unless it's tragic.

To fully understand propaganda, you have to be able to dissect it.
Again there is no unbiased news outlets, they all have an agenda.
This could be to actively push politics or simply to generate clicks you dumb mongrel.
Over here we are taught about the old but valuable tools of source analysis (who writes what for which purpose) and source comparison (which facts are validate by both sources).
This is how we do it while you cry muh cnn fake and gurgle retard-outlet cum, brainlet.

> Fights degeneracy and niggers
What's wrong with worshipping him as a God exactly?

It's ALL FAKE dumbshit.

It's either

>a little truth to sell the big lie

Or

> a little lie to hide the actual Truth

STILL waiting for examples of fox blatantly lying about Obama.

>Fox News LIED every single day about Obama
you may not remember the "Benghazi video" week, but it was clear that every news outlet, with the exception of FOX, was regurgitating WH TPs. Fox news lying everyday about Obama is worse than everyone else lying everyday for Obama?

Don’t give me a list of examples from the leftwing infowars. I want an example from at least a somewhat objective source.

It's way past fake news at this point. It is full blown sedition. It's not a free press. MSM is completely anti-government at this point.

Burn it all down

Or google 'Fox lies Obama' and finally do your homework or gas yourself you lazy ape.

user. Seriously.
Do you even know what a primary and secondary source are?
You can google up every statement they make and then google up the facts.
Do it your way, but don't be a lazy mouthbreathing homo, please.

Hillary kept lying about that video for months. Even though she emailed an official in Egypt and admitted the video had nothing to do with it.

They arrested the guy that made that video. After they sent emails admitting it was a planned terrorist attack. If that doesn’t terrify you, you are a communist.

They forgetting the cult of the half nigger?
The teenage 1960s sicko fans Beetal like screams he got at aperances. Yeah it's a cult to them because it's not there cult.

Hahaha fucking hospice.

Checked. And validated.

Anyways, we're discussing fake news, but we need a way to stop this before it gets so rampant. The Texas shooting is absolutely being abused by gun control activists. Stephen Willford hasn't been mentioned on the air yet. Only by lower tier articles. Perhaps maybe he doesn't want the credit, but he needs it. Or else the 2nd amendment will take a hit. We're lucky it didn't after Vegas.

Ahmed your kebab and designated local blonde courtesy of the sexual welfare program are ready.

Germanistan is truly fucked.

>Says John Podesta’s email password was "password."
FALSE, the real password was "p@ssw0rd"

Are you really too stupid to see, what is going on here ahmed?

he couldn't pass the background check so he more than likely bought the gun on the black market

>"i write like a psychotic menopausal harpy and don't even know the difference between hard news and talk shows"
we know. but do you know?
fox radio news hasn't even mentioned the militant atheism and the white hat based redneck. this is a "muh gun control cis white scun military veteran" story as far as they are concerned. so yes, much like the WSJ, it is a globalist neocuck outfit.

>Sup Forums
>dangerous
this is news?

See
The lie is that the media said he was a legal gun owner. And will likely continue to do so.

>Inb4 muh politifact fake news
>politifact fake news
Much like negroes being bicycle thieves, there is a valid reason for the perception

>Says John Podesta’s email password was "password."
FALSE, the real password was "p@ssw0rd"
yes, it's quite obviously "fake news"

That's the point I closed the browser tab. They aren't even fucking trying.

this one is also great
the email scandal is merely an exaggeration
>Mitt Romney said Hillary Clinton deleted emails that were subject to congressional review
>mostly false
>An exaggeration coupled with fuzzy words