Give me one good reason why this wouldn't be a good idea

Give me one good reason why this wouldn't be a good idea

>Pro-tip: you can't

Because diversity and multiculturalism doesn't work. It's failed every time it has been tried.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Enjoy all those Romanian gypsies and Muslims in Albania and Bosnia

no reasoning needed, just end yourself

>Moldova is not part of Serbia

Noooooo

Because we don't want more subhumans in our country?
>But muh ethnicall cleansing
We don't have the population to re-populate those areas either,so it will be literally a waste of my shekels to gas people for nothing.
Also saged.

Gas Chambers exist for undesireables
Who says you have to repopulate the areas to the extent they were populated before? Divvy the land up, pass it out as grand estates and let breeding over time take it's course.

But why Serbia?

Great Slavia or nothing.

Holy fuck! that's a big Serbia!

God's army will stop it
Who is on your side, demon?

because we at Sup Forums are fighting against giving over our homelands to uncivilized monkeys

At this point I'd honestly rather see the whole region under Monkeydonian rule. Imagine the LARPing we would bear witness to.

Rethink what you said Leaf, God is a Serb

the UN

4 uuuu

Ww1, again?

Vrag ti je odnije, ali si mu da tvoij zivot za nista

bai bai

implying somebody cares about slavs or their "issues"

Reason 1: We already tried this. A lot of people died.

Bog će te vidjeti da spalite za svoj grijeh

What language is this? its not Serbo-Croatian
>Vrag ?
>odnije ?
>tvoij ?
Unless you don't know how to use the alphabet correctly cause it kind of sound like words

He used Google translate and typed in English to Croatian instead of English to Serbian

I don't even know what the idea is. Some little country wants to be a little bigger? Go ahead. No one cares.

>Vrag ti je odnije, ali si mu da tvoij zivot za nista
lel you're right it translates to this perfectly:
The devil is better than you, but you are his life for nothing

who cares all that territory is irrelevant

No, fuck off. Don't give this serb any sympathy Sup Forums, for fucks sake we have enough of them.
I swear they're like stray cats you feed once on your porch and they come every goddamn day after that and bring their friends.

>Nazis hating Slavs
Classic comedy

Gypsies are a small minority in Romania, almost the same as in the other countries in the surrounding area; get informed!

Serbs can't even govern this Avnoj-bordered Serbia

Because Serbs can’t even clean up their own gypsies, armenians and mudshits, let alone conquer anything. Serbia can only shrink, not expand
>Serbs
>Slavs

dear OP, ROMANIANS ARE NOT SERBS OR SLAVS, THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES ARE

>Because Serbs can’t even clean up their own gypsies, armenians and mudshits, let alone conquer anything.
we don't have armenians here retard, and we sure wouldn't want to be bombed again if we tried to cleanse even mudshits only like the last time

We've got american approval. Let's do it!

serbs helped the tu*ks to invade Illyria

Serbia's GDP is smaller than fucking wyoming, you ain't conquering shit down in europe. It's getting annoying, stick to the remove kebap memes that's the only thing your third world nation is good for.

ooga booga I'm a Balkan subhuman ooga booga gibs me what I want ooga ooga booga or I blow you up ooga booga

slavs are subhumans

>Serbs aren't Slavs
Get off your babushkas computer Ivan

Romania is rightful Serbian clay

>Implying Serbia with it's shit gdp couldn't take over surrounding nation's with a gdp 10x worse
Perspective burger, put it in perspective

kys