>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-special-counsels-should-investigate-democratic-links-to-trump-russia-dossier-and-uranium-one-deal/article/2639690
elections.virginia.gov/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drumpfh BTFO by rocket man.

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
This is an informative summary about Uranium One related events. Previous administration carelessly sold Uranium One to Russia, proceeded to land grab to fix its terrible mistake, hid it all for years.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday the Justice Department should appoint another special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton for her ties w/Russia. Graham also wants a criminal probe into whether Russian money helped grease an Obama administration deal that gave Moscow a financial stake in US uranium production. “I think we need a special counsel to investigate the Uranium One episode where thousands of dollars were given to the Clinton Global Fund and to former President Bill Clinton from groups tied to Russia,” he said.

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-special-counsels-should-investigate-democratic-links-to-trump-russia-dossier-and-uranium-one-deal/article/2639690

fuck off you anime posting retards

Thanks for baking, Czech. Here when you need if you need.

So the shooter was wearing a black mask with a white skull. Wasn't that the same mask the guy posted in that archived thread?

18 MONTHS TO 77 YEARS OF AGE DEAD IN CHURCH

>Waaaaaah stop trying to genocide us ;_;

>be me
>phd. in theoretical physics
>decide I might as well read the latest drumpf news while taking a drumpf
>oh great.... looks like donnie littlefingers took a trip to japan... what could go wrong...
>start shredding ass
>abe giving drumpf retarded hats to mock his campaign.... what an embarrassment
>push out an eruption of sludge followed by a dripple of liquid from my anus
>he ordered a burger for dinner disrespecting japanese culture and setting diplomatic relations back to pre-obama levels
>eject another huge load of shit getting my ass sprayed by the blowback
>oh look -- he didn’t even bow to the emporer.... sad!
>shoot out one more load of liquid and soft drumpflets
>the orange retard poured an entire box of fish food into the pond like an 8 year old
>okay fuck this it's like it was written in the retarded ape exhibit at the zoo
>put my phone away, squeeze out another fart then pull up my pants and walk out the bathroom

oh well, at least I'll get to watch the drumpflets have to cope with this steaming pile of orangutang shit rofl

Wait, didn't law enforcement say he got his gun legally?
How did he buy this gun?

Well yeah, he got a dishonorable discharge and was a criminal.

ITS OVER

DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN

So there is only one solution. BAN GUNS!

Yes

A pregnant woman died too.

Who are you quoting?

>gun license

Don’t forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

Polls are neck and neck, so every vote will matter

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

How many levels of irony are you on right now, my dude?

Russian bots want a Nationalistic America and they are concerned about the Governor's race in Virginia.
Meanwhile is Russia, USA bots are working overtime to help get Ivan Kuznetsov elected as the Minster of Agriculture.

i wish a nigga would

Wow look at all those sandniggers!

>phd. in theoretical physics
have a (hue)

Someone probably bought if for him, or he got it off the black market. Probably bought if off someone from one of the drug cartels

Can Russia sue the US? If I were them, I would sue the fuck out of the US for their media saying that we hacked their election.

>Russian bots
Do svid--boopbeep--aniya!

Hollywood has a snuff film ring that multiple major directors have been involved in over the years on the side.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

RISE OF THE MACHINES

>Drumpfh

Opion discarded

GETTING REAL FUCKING ANNOYED BY THIS LOOSELY BASED JOURNALISM FROM THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.

Did he have a license to kill?

No wipe? No wash? Ugh.

reminder to give up, Ossoff will beat Handel easily

And boom goes the gun control narrative

>even Trafalgar gave it to the dems

NOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN EVERYTHING

NOT FUCKING FAIR TRUMPBROS

holy fuck gillespie has a 1% chance to win

>This issue now has nothing to do with gun control

Fake news. He got a 'bad conduct discharge'.

JOBS JOBS JOBS

>didn't wipe

No, besides Putin probably digs it because it covers up his dealings with the Clintons.

Shooter kills 2 outside the church
Kills 23 inside the church
Exits the church (drops his AR)
Locals were alerted of it and grabbed their ARs
Shot at and struck him with a shot going underneath his vest
The police haven't arrived on the scene
The shooter enters his car, the locals enter their car and give chase
After the car chase, the shooter calls his dad
Shooter kills himself after the call

He was a violent criminal in any event and I believe that also bars him from gun ownership.

AN WE STILL DON'T HAVE THE UFO FILES.
THIS IS THE FUCKING END.

Does this mean libtards will be forced to run away instead of reconcile the "murdered pregnant woman = 2 murders" / fetus isn't a human conundrum yet again?

French medias are starting to back down on the fake news fish story, but even there they still find a way to shittalk Trump
>First exemple: "Trump stomped on japanese tradition", corrected a few minutes ago (not the title though) to say that indeed Abe did throw the food first but you see he did it "elegantly" while KREEEEEMPF threw his with disrespect
>Second example: admit they just copy paste everything without verifying the story, blame others and Trump is still at fault

So where did he obtain his firearm?

Russians are a pound race, they're not gonna sink to sandnigger/cathonigger tactics.

No.

You forgot to wipe, obama

LOL

>In the sixth chapter of her new book, Hacks, former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile says Hillary Clinton’s top male aides engaged in sexist behavior toward her. Brazile says it prompted her to tell the group during a contentious conference call, “Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours.”

Everything within 1-2% seems to be a good poll.
Trafalgar uses a 75% white sample. In reality, it could be as high as 77% depending on turnout.

>calls his dad

Can you imagine being his dad? Jesus...

>SHALL

There was an ABC News story I saw a few days ago where they supposedly found a "Russian Troll HQ". Best part was they showed Ricky Vaughn's tweet and said he was a Russian troll

wilbur dindu niffin did he? more FARA accusation shit?

New york times aren't any better.

the extent and implications of U1, even if, it was nothing illegal or conspiracy (it was tho), it was trading Uranium to Russia and government tried to "fix it" by land grabbing land from the people who were completely oblivious to the U1 deal and its extent, while also risking national security of the United States. How is this for the people.

It does, but the dishonorable discharge is wrong, though.

When will Trump give a joint statement with awoo?

Even the wsj fell for it? That's poor.

AWOOS REPORT IN!!!!

MAGA bump.

I don't understand how he can play innocent when launching missiles over Japan

Thank you for correcting, didn't mean to imply I was correct after you posted the truth.

Or just sue CNN. Mighty keks would be given.

The same book where she says Clinton rigged it? How fucking long does it take these liberals to read?

You can make them in your garage, you know. Its not even difficult. Guns are a 600 year old technology.

>tfw a cringey atheist NEET who was dishonorably discharged from the military can get a wife a kid but you can't

please tell me she was at least a nigger or something so it doesn't count

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE REAL SEXIST

MEME IT

Reminder that Trump will be BTFO'd tonight.

truly, the biggest dumpster fire of a campaign in american history. and i got to shitpost my way through it. magical times.

We just need less blacks to turn out as you of all people know. Northam is racist megahitler.

>but you can't
You are actively trying right? I mean, you can't not be trying.

Lmaoooooo liberal itchy ass hole confirmed

/ptg/ is all friends

No shit he didnt. He would need federal clearance for that gun and he had a felony conviction for beating his wife and animal cruelty. Remember he was part of some animal advocate group? Fucking always with these people.

The picture of the guy in the mask looked nothing like him.

Texas is a libertarian dream
>Man shoots up church
>Local shoots back, getting him to drop his gun
>Another local hears about it and gets in a random dudes truck and they chase him down doing 95 on the freeway
>Shooter kills himself, fearing the Texan nothing-to-lose-you-killed-my-friends wrath

This is a really good point. I'd also like to add that for all the people who think Sessions really isn't doing shit, there's no way Trump would be keeping him on if that was the case. After all the people we've seen come and go in the administration so far, we know Trump's not afraid to get rid of someone if it becomes necessary.

Isn't it legal though, just shunned upon?

We should start doing this to women.
>Ladies, we can only hire one of you so let's cut to the chase. Pull out your titties an let us see who has the bigger rack!

youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

That woman has never been properly dicked.
You can see it in her sad, dead eyes that her womb will be forever barren.
Good luck with the cats, bitch.

If it's anything other than Harry Potter I'm surprised they can read at all

That is just fucking hilarious.

Kid was brown

/HER DOMINION/

It really is a example of NAP unironically working.

SIR! AWOO! SIR!

Why do americans shoot each other? cause they know they're trash. LOL

>Gun License
>Texas
What, like a concealed carry permit? How you gonna conceal an tacticool AR15?

Don't violate the NAP

DNC and their media whores can't comprehend how they lost the internet to a republican and those rural and suburban retards.

Their intellectual urbanites feel so threatened that they have to discredit the largest grass roots internet support of any presidential campaign by saying its all fake and Russians.