Trans people shouldn't be allowed in the mil-

>trans people shouldn't be allowed in the mil-

When will you give it up and just admit that transgender people make just a good, if not better soldier than any other enlistee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS6QeYC13eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

veterans are obnoxious
most of them just sit in a tent all day playing xbox
ooooh thank you for your service oooooh thank you so much oooooh i can never repay you for your sacrifice

Man>disgusting mentally ill>women children

piss off faggot

Tranny veteran suicide rate has to be like 200%

Nah, you fought for Israeli kikes. The same kikes that made brainwashed you to make you believe you are a woman.

Noone likes you because youre an ugly lying faggot that refuses to accept the truth: you've been taking too much estrogen.

Personally I'm amused to see the American empire fall in such a way

>When will you give it up and just admit that transgender people make just a good, if not better soldier than any other enlistee?
Because I'm a veteran and I've served with a couple people that transitioned after they got out. Without fail, they were shitbags and now are literal communists.

>veterans are obnoxious
>most of them just sit in a tent all day playing xbox
holy fuck this. i worked in a morgue overseas and was happy when someone fucking died, because i hate all those welfare fags so much. back home no one does shit either. niggers and spics everywhere as well, its like living in chicago again. we even got gangs, like straight up street gangs within the army now. wtf.

half of our country hates our military and they still fight for them...

>Mangina lover confirmed...

KYS.

how much combat did he see?

>i fought for your right to hate me, but don't you dare say something that will hurt my feelings, or i will literally try to destroy your life

More soldiers are Disturbed by freaks than freaks who want to serve.

Even women shouldn't be in the military. It is devastating to the moral and fighting spirit.

>Worked an office job in a AC cooled room for a month or so in the middle east

I'm a pedo Veteran and I fought for your right to hate me.

Inb4 only 1 post by this ID for the entire thread
Stop getting bated faggots. Everyone knows transgenders aren't real people.

It’s the fact that the requirements will get more blurred then they already are
Women have different standards then men

>ah fawght fur ur freedums
these fucking people

Being trans gives them magic superpowers that makes them better than normal soldiers?

there's probably something to be said for not giving guns to a demographic that has something like a 50% suicide rate

Yeah, if the US were to be taken over by the Taliban or Russia transphobia would be strictly prohibited. Good point.

>hurr I became a tranny after the fact so respect me

>fought for freedom
milfags seriously need to stop deluding themselves. the US military hasn't fought on behalf of the American people since the Civil War

>I fought for your right to hate me

Then you're fucking stupid. It's like black soldiers saying the same thing to White racists, "I fought for your right to be racist." Why would you do that?

>blow their own heads off as soon as things get stressful
Not helpful.

Just another slide thread with
>1 post by this ID

stop falling for slide threads you gullible retards

sage

>"Sorry, Sarge. I can't go on the combat mission right now. I have to dilate."
>Shoves dildo into wound where penis used to be
>"I'M FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!"

>I'm a Trans Veteran
I first thought those are people that identify as Veterans without actually ever having been in a war.

wow look at this! 1 post by this, i.d

dont let this muslim slide the thread

>veterans whining about fighting for the rights of the people
How does shooting a bunch of ragheads on the other side of the globe ensure the rights of the American people?
If anything they worsened the situation for everyone involved.

Trying to socially shame someone into not using their right to hate you makes you a hypocrite. They don't actually agree with it and the only reason they say they do or let you is because of the law and pr nightmare. They don't actually value it, its all for show to try and shame you.

Pretty much this.
A wounded combat vet, sure I'd respect that. But I don't think you should get publicly worshipped for driving a forklift around a north Dakota air base for four years to get free college.

>if brave soldiers weren't fighting Muslims in the Middle East then all those Muslims would come to America and make it illegal to hate trannies
Yeah, sure, we all know how much Islam loves sexual deviants.

cannon fodder maybe

Please send us a battalion of trannies. We will kill them with dildos.

>I fought for your rights
Exactly how bombing Iraqi civilians is fighting for rights?

>trans
>fought

Why do people fall for this "muh vet status" meme? Who gives a fuck if you were a fucking faggot vet.

What's the argument here? Did this dickless imitation bitch not know what it was signing up for?

>fought for your right to hate me
where did they fight?

We're not done yet my dude. The left is imploding and the true Americans are ready and willing to ascend to power.

>I fought for your rights to hate me
Thanks. Now go dilate your nupussy on your own fucking dime

>watching dr.phil
>man is very disappointed he has a tranny son
>son is a FAGGOT
>dr.phil brings out the tranny veteran attention whore to try and guilt this conservative father into accepting his tranny spawn
>guy calls the veteran an it
>you can feel the collective anal clinch of everyone in the room
it was fantastic

>watching dr phill
>boomer bursts out lauging and dies from a heart attack
>no boomers left to watch him so he’s recycled into cat food

>I'm a trans veteran
>I fought

And how much of your or any other trans soldier's "fighting" was on the front lines at the same time you were taking HRT?
I'll wait.

This only means that we should have more rigorous mental health checks in military for recruits, and that doctor who gave this faggot a pass should be dishonorably discharged.

Why in the fuck so military fags always tell people they fought for them?

I didnt ask them to do that, i dont know why i should feel grateful they took a job that paid them to run around the world to go on patrol with their “brothers” for Israel

I think you should be forced to be trans if you join the military

he got her dick shot off in battle so decided to become a trap

Keep mentally ill away from weapons if war

Trans on hormones or post op have serious, lifelong medical issues and needs that preclude combat readiness to any extent the military would consider acceptable.

fpbp
Considering the number of active combat roles is a small percentage of the whole military, 90% of servicemembers face as much risk as a civilian auto-mechanic at worst.

That is not sacrifice, nor service. It should not be thanked.

>I fought for your right to hate me
Well then let's respect that, and have all americans exercise that right.

You are just someone who wants the public to pay for your surgery.

You are no veteran, you are a fucking jewish scumbag.

Until you have risked your life in service of your country, you have no right to bitch. Kill yourself.

Never. Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed access to guns.

>people who mutilate their genitals and have a suicide-rate 8 times above average should be allowed to use firearms

Mentally ill soldiers would be worse than ones who aren't. Also if being banned from the military for being a certain height is fine, then how come being banned for having a mental illness where you think you're something you're not and where you're significantly more likely to kill yourself, is wrong?

>I didnt ask them to do that, i dont know why i should feel grateful they took a job that paid them to run around the world to go on patrol with their “brothers” for Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=HS6QeYC13eg

I'd fuck him,hard

you fought for Israel, stupid faggot

reminder, 40% and rising

"it" fought for ((their)) rights

what a fucking whore

>enlisted army after 9/11
>slowly start becoming politically aware as i'm exposed to minorities and gov. spooks
>find Sup Forums
>got out before army went full tranny diversity cuck mode

Everyone in this thread is alright. Don't enlist.

it's a liability, but I think if they have been stable for several years, and they get the go ahead sure. '

I fought for my family. Just so happens I got my college paid for free, and I never have to worry about medical insurance.

>join military
>make Did (read taxpayers) pay for transition and meds
>leave

And you faggots think this is a good idea how?

Sure you have your pieces of shit just like everywhere in the military, it's a microcosm. I served 9 years and got fucked up. I never have to work again just to live comfortable. Here is a protip, most of us don't give a shit about your praise or whether you like us or not. That's BS the media pushes.

PS: You're all fat and lazy

nigger, you signed up just for that free sex change.
fuk off