Fact: mass shooters use guns to massacre victims

Fact: mass shooters use guns to massacre victims

When will you give up your guns to prevent an tragedy that’s easily avoidable.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

sage

When will you stop sucking cock?

WHEN OP ISNT A FAGGOT

>mass shooters
>use guns

Are these people brain damaged?

>the washington blogpost

You can stop people from dying behind banning guns. Look at Europe or Australia which have given up their guns and live in peace. They’re safer and have better living than anyone in the US.

>nearly universal
>nearly

so how does that small proportion of mass shooters do it without guns?

When everyone else is dead.

Look at my chart retard
Australia has comprehensive gun reform and has a higher murder rate than the USA. Gun control does nothing to help this situation.

No. Anyone you stupid bitch?

Fact: murderous terrorists use cars to run over victims

When will you give up your cars to prevent a tragedy that's easily avoidable.

Think about it OP cars kill more people a year then guns. It must totally be the cars killing and not the drivers right? Its not like there's a country just above the us with looser laws when it comes to rifles and semi automatic rifles or anything.

Using the FBI definition of 'mass shooting' they are also almost all black men.

Why do people think human life is so significant and relevant.

You're not special.

You are a bag of meat and bones.

There are too many humans.

In order for the planet to be sustainable again, a large chunk of our species population needs to die off.

These people are doing a service, it just isn't enough.

>
>Look at Europe or Australia which have given up their guns and live in peace. They’re safer and have better living than anyone in the US.

Or look at Mexico and see what's going to happen

But they have no gun deaths. Why keep something that can easily know kill a person a second.

>peace
Crashing this truck

>mass shooters use guns

Well no fucking shit it wouldn’t be a “shooting” otherwise

>only two
Not true there are many more:
-breathe oxygen
-possess at least one finger (which they use to shoot guns)
-aren't blind
-carbon-based lifeforms
-have belly buttons
-live on Earth
I could go on and on....

>no gun deaths
Yeah, there's still a few.
I'd take getting shot over getting stabbed to death, crushed under a truck, or forcefully converted to Islam any day.

Pools, cars, hospital infections, and falling in the household kills more people every year.

Until people talk about giving up their rights to this then it's pointless to talk about giving up the rights to self protection.

Mexico gets its guns from the us with lax gun laws just like Chicago gets it guns from states with lax gun laws. By having global firearm bans we can stop an epidemic of gun violence.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

>prevent a* tragedy

you use "an" if the first letter of the next word is a vowel

No guns to men, only wamen! Respect wamen.

>places with comprehensive gun reform have higher murder rates than places with no gun reform
>wants to ban guns because it might lower the number of gun deaths but not the murder rate
Are you retarded? You advocate that we forcibly remove the right for a particular kind of private property from hundreds of millions of people in order to reduce a subset of a statistic without affecting the total statistic at all?
This is cartoonishly evil

>When will you give up your guns to prevent an tragedy that’s easily avoidable.
Never. And maybe Spain wouldn't be able to come in and fuck your shit up if Catalonian's had guns.

then the government vecomes the mass shooters (already are) police should require a ba too have guns as it is. alot of abuse in the legal system by government. but atleast the6 arent passing laws and kicling down your door too enforce them

>Global firearm ban
Why not just ban murder? Checkm8

Damn, now I have to became trans and learn Archery to be a hipster mass shooter.

Never give up your gun Ameribros.

There are only two nearly universal characteristics of mass drivers: They're men and they use trucks.

To be fair, you wouldn't find him in a synagogue if he tweets that. Thus does it make him a jew or a typical radical atheist.

The "crime" of murder is a social construct.

Saving lives is now evil? Wanting to stop people from possess assault weapons which are weapons of mass destruction is now evil? People like you who promote the ownership of such destructive weapons no civilians should own are the problem.

How would responsible, mentally healthy, law abiding gun owners giving up their guns "prevent future massacres"?

Never ever

Can we ever have an honest discussion on what sort of meds these guys were on? Guns have been part of American culture since the founding. These mass shootings are a new development.

> they are #antifadeathsquads

/r/ing that smugie that says "you don't need guns call the cops, now I'm going to protest police brutality"

Wow mass shooters use guns? wtf. Big if true!

>saving lives is evil
It isn't saving lives as I have quantitatively demonstrated. If you are too simple to understand a basic chart or how distribution rates work, which is at best basic mathematics, then you're too stupid to be on the internet.

You don't invalidate things because they are abstract. Your retarded gun control ban is a social construct retard.

What's your point?

>>Saving lives is now evil?
>except those people that use guns to defend themselves, that's evil!
>Wanting to stop people from possess assault weapons which are weapons of mass destruction is now evil?
>I don't actually know anything about guns but I'm a milquetoast coward so guns scare me.

Catalonia has no guns. How's that working out? Independent yet?

You’re using numbers to justify keeping your device of murder, you’re in the wrong side of history. History will remember those of us who called for peace rather than supporting murder.

History will Remember your failed attempt at freedom

>History will remember those of us who called for peace rather than supporting murder.
>by stealing from, arresting, or killing those who disagree with us

>you're using evidence to support your claim
>evil!!
Lol, whatever you say. Enjoy your independence you stupid fuck. The chart was less for your retard ass and more to show anyone browsing just how fucking stupid your entire argument really is.

No one will remember you. Leftists don't breed. Either the Right will win or Islam will inherit the West. No one will remember the bugmen.

Abolishing the 2nd Amendment means that the only citizens who have guns are the criminals.
Don't be a cunt.
Buy a gun.

>independence
LMAO. His country is a meme

That's the kek

"Lone wolfs" don't exist. Remember that whenever narratives are pushed involving incidents.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

And I long for the day we can throw your ideas and people like you in the trash so we can finally live in peace and tranquility. Keep protecting murders who own assault weapons and see what happens.

I'm not going to give up my guns, because I'm not a mass shooter.

>Classical Liberalism will win an equilibrium is coming. You have not read the works of Hegel have you?

fact: terrorists use vehicles to massacre victims

When will you give up your vehicles to prevent a tragedy that's easily avoidable

When the massive police state that will be needed to forcibly take them from our cold dead hands. So never pinko

There are only two nearly universal characteristics of dairy farms: They have cows and produce dairy

There are only two nearly universal characteristics of car pools: Theres a vehicle and multiple occupants

theres only two nearly universal characteristics of hot air balloons: Theres a ballon it float with hot air

TFW i win an award for journalism from my employer at the washington post. Did iz do gud boss?

Here's australia

How come they still have shooting sprees if they banned guns?

It's illegal to be a mass shoother.

>People who own guns are murderers
Wew lads

>so we can finally live in peace and tranquility
Unless you try to leave Spain.

Catalonians should be range banned

>assault weapons which are weapons of mass destruction

>People need guns to commit mass murder specifically involving guns
What?!

Mexico gets its guns through gun running. Thanks Obama

its for your own safety, goy

>all mass SHOOTERS use guns
NANI?!

Heroin needles

>when you're so retarded that you can't argue the fact that gun control does nothing to murder rate so you resort to threatening people online
How does it feel being paid to be laughed at? You're like a modern day jester, but with a superiority complex.

How would one’s become a shooter without guns?

they're praying for strength ,wesley, not for shields up

And they weren't republicans.

since when is making sure only criminals have guns "saving lives"?
>flag
nevermind, keep on being a retarded waste of oxygen

Did French gun laws stop the Paris attacks?

My point is once again the idiots of the world do not see the bigger picture.

How did you conclude that from my post?

>only two
>nearly universal
are conflicting axioms
fucking retard

I will never understand why people fish for (you)s. I just imagine a giddy fat retard halfheartedly whispering to himself: "Yes, they're falling for my epic troll shit! I'm so fucking great."

What if we learn to shoot people without having to use guns?

Do you not know that people can be ethnically jewish?

The absolute state of journalism

Man if only this had happened in a crazy gun toting red state so that one of those famous " good guys with guns " could've stopped him before he murdered all those people.

Good thing Texas isn't a crazy gun toting red state.

There are only two nearly universal characteristics of mass shooters:
They're patsy's and pharmaceutical drugs/mkultra mind control is involved.

>Where are Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, HUMA Abedin, and The Pedosta Brothers at right now?
Sage, report, ignore, and hide all slide threads.

>giving up funs

Fact: mass shooters use cum to massacre victims When will you give up your cum to prevent (an) tragedy that’s easily avoidable

There is no equilibrium. The synthesis becomes the thesis immediately and is always immediately challenged by a new antithesis. Cucks do not have the will to challenge anything outside their own culture, so they will always lose. Islam has the will to survive and grow, Muh Enlightened Centrism just wants to be left alone. Only those with the will to assert themselves on others survive.

Fact: knives dont hurt

Why do you faggots care what the US does with their gun laws? You don’t even live here.

no they don't. many guns come from ex-military or police who sell off their guns for money to cartels. what we need is a global gun ban, even isis cannot have guns. we go back to sword and board

Ban semiautomatic crossbows

Sage