Say it with me

Say it with me

RADICAL
ATHEIST
TERRORISM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06/texas-church-shooting-who-is-gunman-devin-patrick-kelley.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck of cunt

Please dump tweets from people like Will Wheaton who jumped on the chance to use the murder of christian people and children to spread their vile hate of christianity.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

I mean, he's not wrong

If you want Wil Wheaton to stop saying mean things about church, maybe you should pray for it to come true?

My thoughts and prayers with you at this time

Atheism is the second most violent religion after Islam, but the good news is that it is the fastest shrinking religion.

>Worshipping dead jew on a stick

The bad news is it's largely being replace with Islam...

The thing about an Atheist is that they have no line of decency, no boundary that stops them from committing the most heinous acts and atrocities. Because they have such a staunch nihilistic view on the universe and the world we live in they can essentially do whatever they please and in there fedora topped minds simply believe, "It doesn't matter, nothing matters XD". Atheists are therefore essentially not true humans, as they play by the simple rules of nature as a dog would, while people that hold religion in their hearts from christianity to buddhism know there is some sort of higher power calling them to their destiny.

>tl;dr Atheists are huge faggots

I'm an atheist and I can't fucking stand atheists. They are god damned awful people.

Shit changed dramatically during the Obama years. Unrelated, but those 8 years were dramatic in the changing of how atheists behave. Fuck them.

Thanks for including a citation

He was also Antifa. Don't let that fact slide. Look at his R*ddit posts.

>DEUS VULT flag
>Atheist
Fucking heathen fags I swear

SHUT UP WESLEY!!!

HERBERT!!! HERBERT!!!

>militant atheist

Back in my day, these were called Communists.

Yeah,its called FREEDOM,something you cant experience since youre brainwashed slaves of a book written thousands of years ago

Do you have a link to his r*ddit posts?

Bet he didn't even tidy his room

If killing 27 innocent people is what you get for your "freedom" you can keep it faggot

oy vey rabbi, be careful what you wish for. Dont wanna wake up dead do ya with the rest of you inbred jew race.

>militant atheist
thought this was a meme

RADICAL

this kills the theist vermin

>le satanic jew

Atheist scum, gas them all.

Atheism isn't the problem.
>man has problems with marriage
>wife is leaving him
>shoots her and kid
>shoots up church goers because he blamed them for his wife leaving
Divorce courts have so many guards for a reason, angry husbands are dangerous as fuck. If Atheism was a problem, this would happen often, but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.

No they are making shit up

Sauce?

you should read about what the spanish anarchists did in the name of militant atheism

>Islam isn't the problem

Is exactly how you sound

>using faith in metaphysics as an argument against religion.
You are a literal termite gnawing on a temple.

>Disingenuous meme
>My thoughts and prayers with you at this time

Complete normie-tier fedora

When he attacked, Kelly was in full black w/ a skull facemask and BA, he had an Antifa flag and yelled "This is the Communist Revolution!".
He called himself an atheist but he was really anti-Christian and probably a Pedo, hence his association with young children at "his church". I wouldn't doubt he was Satanic as well.

I don’t know. When are you guys going to start attacking and threatening the family of each deceased and the wounded for being crisis actors. Not just here but IRL.

not 100% proof, but fox news just said he was wearing a black mask with a skull on it. does anyone have the pic of this guy with the group of antifa?

look i love shitting on fedora-tippers as much as the next guy, but RADICAL ATHEIST TERRORIST? really?
he properly just wanted to kill his ex-wife and go out in a boom.
if he really did just wanted to kill christians then why did he not do it in the town he lived in or the church he used to goto? why drive all the way to the town his ex-wife lives in and then go nuts?

>wil wheaton

Atheism is a communistic belief. Religious people are not followers of the structure of communism. Classic soviet commies and so on killed 100s of millions. Theres ur stat u gay boy!

atheism is literally the complete lack of a religious ideology

>i kill in the name of nothing
>nothing akbar

Has anyone ever had a more punchable face?

Says the guy who'd be living under Islam if not for the actions of your Christian forebears

a lot of edgy atheist believe (or at-least post about it on the interwebs) that religious people are like cancer. and they need to be wiped off.

>of this guy with the group of antifa?

no because its not him

>inb4 Dick Dawkins and Kike Harris pop in to drop enlightened links

What a cunt. Always hated him since star trek. What a fag

Yeah, but what about capitalist atheists? Are they as violent as communist atheists, or could it just be that communism was the problem, not merely atheism?

woah... i was just in a nu-male thread discussing that weird open mouth thing they do

>Communism killed 100s of millions
>Atheism is communist belief
>Therefore atheism kills

Wut?

militant atheism is something more, it's not the lack of religion, but the belief that all religion shouldn't exist

the life of an average spaniard was better under the caliphate then under the christian spanish monarchy.

>no cases of atheist terrorism
Not if you stick your head that far into the sand.

You know the commies would pour molten lead down the throats of Christians they caught in mockery of communion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists

>Reee nothing matters, we're just a mass of flesh and blood and oblivion awaits us all, agree with me or you're a moron
>Sinks into nihlistic pit of despair that is unavoidable with atheists
>"Shoots up church in a fit of impotent rage because other people dare to believe in something beside themselves"
Fedorafags, not even once.

the guy on the left was standing with a group of antifa, anyone save that from yesterday?

fuck off jew

>so enlightened, he doesn't see that nature will fill any vacuums, including vacuums of spirit with something else

Good goy.

maybe that should be a wake up call user

If a tree bears rotten fruit, it needs to be cut down

Matthew 7:18 (KJV) “A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.”

Because it was in competition to communism, not to enforce the non-existent ideology of atheism.

>
Back to R*ddit.

Is he part of an Atheist organization?
If so, is it another political cult like BLM, Antifa, or Spencers shitshow? Coopted by agents of chaos such as Soros?
Politics as "Marketing to belief"

guy in my pic is already doxxed btw.

Ayn Rand was a capitalist atheist.

I've started doing that mouth thing unironically because for some reason it makes me less threatening to normies.

>literally call themselves militant atheists
>explicitly sought to exterminate religious people
>somehow has nothing to do with atheism

You’re exactly like one of those “nothing to do with Islam” retards

i think that too
starting with muslims

>Love trumps hate

So in spite of nonsense rumors what it actually sounds like is some fucked up divorce-esque family infighting bullshit.

His mother in law attended the church, there had been arguments in the family, he threatened her, showed up to kill her.

He was a member of atheist groups on Facebook but this doesn't mean he was atheist. He could have joined so he could debate and antagonize (or just stalk) rather than circle jerk.

For example, I joined a Trump group so I could monitor Trump supporters posts and share with progressives, not because I love Trump.

He shot up a Baptist Church. He attended a rival Baptist Church and had been a Vacation Bible School teachers aide. Not the hallmark of an atheist.

Share facts not conjecture and lies

Dox the dude and send those tweets to his employer, should make for a good laugh

Sup Forums was faster than ever and he is already completely doxxed. His employer is informed apparently. He has ass cancer or something btw.

>Religion is slavery
>Being shot by an angry nihilist is freedom

Freedom from sanity is a kind of freedom, I guess

he did nothig wrong.

oy vey

Sending them atheist prayers as we speak

No he isn't. He is lying and pretending to be a victim like all liberals do. Pay him no attention. Just spread his messages of hate. No one is after him.

Ayo hol up

so wat u sayin is

Terrorism has no religion™?

Look at those sorry looking 56 percenters

This is why spics have to go back.

>Because it was in competition to communism, not to enforce the non-existent ideology of atheism.

I'm sure that your true scotsmen are the truest.

And likewise your atheists would never lay a finger on theists, or they wouldn't be true atheists

Here's an actual picture of the faggot.

done

>turning yourself into a nu-male

>Hollywood, CA

Of fucking course it’s Hollywood, California. Why wouldn’t it be?

Notice how due to the lack of arguments, the theist vermin resorts to ad hominem
classic

My goybook is blowing up right now. Soyboys and militant atheists are pushing this as a gun problem as hard as they can. The fact is, the killer looked a lot like the rest of them.

Fox News reporting that the church shooter was on psyche meds since 6th grade and wore a skull face mask during the shooting. user please post the comparison of the OP with the skull face mask on.
Texas church shooter Devin Patrick Kelley served in Air Force, was court-martialed for assaulting wife, child
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06/texas-church-shooting-who-is-gunman-devin-patrick-kelley.html

Lol don't shoot up any churches my fellow reddit bro

nothing of value was lost just a bunch of sub-human kike worshipers

The degeneracy that the world has divulged into has proven the point that man's laws are imperfect compared to Gods.

Okay, let me check how reliable is this info....

>Source: Sun and Dailymail

Christ, you retards will believe ANYTHING.

>Flecktarn

Good taste

t. Atheist commie kike

Not an argument moshe

So... i guess this time its win for us on propaganda front?

>theist vermin

Saul Alinsky, rule 12:

The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

Fuck off until you have one.

>left no manifesto
>attended church
>taught bible school
>vs
>people commit targeted violence and declare their ideology
Wew lad.
>meme flag
>communists are atheists meme
user...

Check his instagram, typical liberal pedo. Watches shitty american cartoons in his 40s.

>The thing about an Atheist is that they have no line of decency, no boundary that stops them from committing the most heinous acts and atrocities.
But that's wrong, you faggot. Most whites are born with an innate sense of right and wrong.