Soyboy low T

Why soyboys have bad posture?

Also, why they can't stop using their phones for a minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVPNbviQ3B4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzm2kExgIPc
youtube.com/watch?v=oOlzcGk4PzE
youtube.com/watch?v=pAWduxoCgVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic taken and posted on a phone complaining about people on phones

quit complaining bugman

I didn't take that picture. Try again

>using phone to complain about phones

Go steal his bitch.... what are you doing?

Jose Antonio Kast

You typed the text, genius...

>too stupid to realize picture taken using a phone.

why are you taking pics of people on dates

Why cant you stop posting on Sup Forums
Prolly some mixed mutt anyway, at least 'soyboy' is getting laid

>getting laid
That soyboy isn't hitting that pussy. She's not interested. If she was she wouldn't be on her phone.
She's probably talking with chad

Ssoyboys can be good company for women, they are. But they rarely get laid

So if soy produces estro. Are there foods that produces testos?

She thought it would cure her diabetes.

eggs, red meat
things that contain cholesterol and saturated fats

Yes.

red meat

There are phytoandrogens, but not in shit you'd want to eat.

>Carrying a phone on you when you arent expecting an emergency call
Tech cuck

>Lack of musculature to hold the skeleton rigid
>A culture that encourages slouching thereby inhibiting the development of the muscles required for good posture

My parents whipped that shit out of me. I never sit with my elbows on the table and my back bent at a 90 degree angle. Fucking animals.

This is the kawaiiest thing I ahve ever seen desu. I love this new epoch so much it just screams "HUMAN NATURE, THIS IS HUMAN NATURE" and it feels so right. i love humanity

Is this really the person?

Things with zinc help. Bell peppers, oysters.

Elbows on the table!!!!
REEEEEEE!!!!!

I am switching back to a flip phone very soon (you can still find them for sale at Gamestop's) and I urge you all to do the same. I have an old iPod that I've limited myself to using at home with wifi, and throw my smartphone that I'm currently phoneposting on in my desk drawer. I'll check it every two hours or so just in case of any emergencies, god forbid. Fuck using this thing in public though, you don't need Internet and immediate social access at all hours of the day.

Drop your smartphone, get a flip phone, and use an old iPod at the house for stupid shit like the Internet and apps. If you have a computer you seriously don't even need the iPod, just get a fucking flip phone. Get rid of that cancer you carry with you fucking everywhere, it feels great.

Eggs are food from the gods i'm not even memeing. About 98% of the protein in eggs is able to be utilised by the body. By comparison red meat is around 45% iirc. By weight, eggs are king for gainz and they have good fat and amino acids. START EATING EGGS.

I know I eat a half-dozen every day and I'm built like a greek statue

Wow I thought the whole men eating red meat was just a meme because guys like to feel carnal.
Well just more excuse for me to eat lamb.

meat is king for test. ACTUAL meat, not a fucking McBurger

Macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, spinach, mushrooms, blue cheese, I think pomegranates, eggs (pasture raised. Free range dont mean shit), beef (grass fed...commercial cows are fed corn and soy)

Don't worry there's much more. Do some research. Eat vegetables and lots of them. Some fruit. Eat organic(peel outer skins anyways) and cut out soy. It's in almost all processed foods, and it's even in your fuckin shampoos lotions etc. Watch out for SLS, parabens, stearates, phenoxyethanol in lotions, fragrance/Parfums aka phlalates, and so much more. Look up xenoestrogens and all the other names for soy/items containing soy. This is the reason we are seeing so many doughy feminine men with problem glasses and lisps.

And yes it's probably the Jews enabling all of this.

I eat a whole dozen a day, and im built like TWO greek statues

their phones are the source of the mind virus

seriously though, I started reading a book in public to replace phone-looking and people literally walk up to me and comment on how crazy it is that I'm reading a fucking book

The pic of a guy and girl on their phones while out to eat is so common. I go to restaurants, look around and the majority of people are doing this. I’ve noticed it more during breakfast.

I just use my phone on pol when im sleep deprived , but honestly I need much brain function to interact with the caliber of genius out are spewing. Quality quality thread.

daily broccoli and calliflower will bump your test back to normal levels if you are having problems with it
there is no reason to have it higher unless you want typical male health problems like balding

if my gf pulled out her phone at a restaurant I would beat her and she knows it, so she does it anyway because she loves it when I dominate her

how? If i even ahve one egg im farting non stop for the next 4 hours

doesn't work his abs enough sucking cock is generally the cause

Tofu is awesome though.

Try that one again, Tyrone.

Wow you are so cool user how can I be like you?

dunno, I've been doing it for about 8 years now
I started with 3x per day, now im up to 6

Dang thanks for the info user. I’ll look into this. I think ever since I hit 30 my test has been declining. My libido took a five, i have a lot less energy, I’m starting to carry weight that I didn’t before. I’ve always avoided soy but I’ll definitely look at the rest of the stuff you listed.

People didn't come up to me but they gave me weird looks when i read a book on a park bench in university.

My wife and I notice other couples doing it so we agreed no phone at the table. But maybe I’ll just try beating her instead.

Brainlets...

Lift heavy, HIIT. Sleep. Eat right.

You can easily prolong your youth if you get the shit out of your life.

t. fellow 30 y/o

>dive not five.

cruciferous vegetables

>HIIT
What’s this?

or just learn self control you massive retard.

High Intensity Interval Training.

Look up Tabatas.

That is your new cardio regimen now.

Thank you.

And thank you to everyone else contributing.

I know right xD

not actual beating, im not a degenerate
don't do it to hurt her, just to remind her of the dominant/submissive dynamic

Genetics, bro, i'm sorry.

He has enough test to get a girl. So hard to see the difference between genuine posters and people manipulating the truth from sour grapes.

Oh

and look into intermittent fasting.

I swear by it.

what's the best way to prepare eggs if i hate eggs?

salt and pepper m8
why do you hate them though? I might be able to help

i just don't like em, i usually only eat them on a breakfast sandwich or something

im skinny like that but tall so i havent had a problem getting girls if i want them, too bad im not really interested in non-whites or fat girls, leaving me with nearly nobody to pursue except for some rare 10/10 model girls

More soy boy

but why don't you like them? there must be a reason, there are many ways you can prepare eggs.
Look I'm not a native english speaker so I'm not going to list options why you might not like them, you must tell me the reason yourself

I like having an omelette with red onion, red peppers and mushrooms. Or just simple scrambled eggs. Remember that eggs are supposed to be a binding agent, a vessel for the other ingredients. Also, and it sounds weird, but you can crack an egg or 2 into porridge and it tastes really good.

>being this mad he has a gf and you don't

Fucking pathetic.

>low test
>low confidence
in addition to that, they do not workout.
Instead they only hangs over their computer all day, being office or at home, yes so this probably affects many of you too or it will.

So you need to workout, and in part your back, something you all must do. It is actually enough if you workout with rubberbands actually. there are 3 exercies that's really importan for this. One is also rather strange. It's hard to explain but you simply take a pen and you do this as often as you can, ie when you drive to and from work or take the train or whatever. You have to find this your self, but it involves taking a pen, you hold itt infront of you and focus your eyes on it, not moving. At the same time you press your cheeks down while at the same time pressing your head backwards, thus stretching your back.

I was starved while a student, then afterwards I worked so much overtime for like 2-3 years, didn't have time to workout so I had to change this and start. I also had an old arm injury, so I had to start it off with a therapist first and he showed me a lot of tricks. It only took like 3 months and my body was seriously changed. Fastworward even more and I was a fit again add half the chicks droolingng over me everywhere I went

said the man sitting alone at a restaurant taking photos of strangers

Bois train your pencil neck. It will fix your forward head posture and thicc necc is chad.

This.

If you hate them, you might not have found a way to eat them that you've found palatable yet.

Like, why look into something if you think you don't like it, yanno?

Try frying them, over easy, over medium, over hard. Scrambled. Jamie Oliver has a vid on YT about three ways to scramble an egg. Poach them. Add them to soups. Add them to larger meals, etc. Quiches. Frittatas.

It's liquid meat. You can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVPNbviQ3B4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzm2kExgIPc
youtube.com/watch?v=oOlzcGk4PzE
youtube.com/watch?v=pAWduxoCgVk

Also this.

How do you do it?

I go by Terry Crews' rule and eat 2-10pm, but I try to cut it off earlier, like around 7pm.

I ditched my smart phones years ago too user. I never used is as other do though, beside making shit for them, I only used them to play music in my car and call with.

They are also far to easy to rape, the police here now have had software for years to just rape them and they don't need a warrant and just do as they please wich includes snooping if you got a personal conflict with any of them. Other people can do it with ease too.

I don't even phone now, haven't for months. So if people want to get hold of me, they lit have to show up at my door. I must admit it's quite liberating, how it was in the 90ies. Still got the house phone though so they can call that one, chicks are a bit mad at me though
>why don't you have a phone user?
>but user why don't you have a facebook then?
>but user, how am I going to get a hold of you then and talk about my feelings and other useless female stuff?

>take 4 eggs
>take some hams and cut it into pieces
>stirr the eggs around in a bowl
>add a bit of water to it
>poor the eggs in a frying pan
>spread cut cheese in it
>throw the cut ham over it
>heat it, eiter flip it after a while or just bend one end over the other when you are done
>Put it on a loaf of bread with butter or just eat it like that

fast and easy no cooking expert man food. I used to eat this all the time. That or you just fry 3-4 eggs and add salt and pepper to it. Lots of proteins in eggs, good for you, gets your day started

kike nose spotted

>This is the reason we are seeing so many doughy feminine men with problem glasses and lisps.
Well, that and the lack of exercise most of them/us tend to get. In no small part caused by the dominant entertainment medium of a generation being videogames.Digital living through games and home computers is also the reason for the lisps for those are social, not physical - most lisping is caused from lazy speaking and not enunciating clearly, a habit one tends to develop due to isolation.

Physical activity neutralizes a lot of the dietary issues of caloric build up and puts the proteins absorbed to good use. Sports require teamwork ad teamwork requires good, clear communication so verbal skills that focus on vocal power and enunciation.
If every soyboy was playing football, neither the lisps nor the pudginess would be prevalent (though overall muscle mass would still be low - you do need protein for that).

And are jews to blame? Mmmm. Somewhat. It's also farmers and big agriculture in the US and Canada at least. If there were no farm subsidies you wouldn't have the corn over-consumption the US has for example, and those stem out of farmers wanting gibs post depression.

Replace water with milk or half n half. Makes eggs super fluffy

Weed both reduces testosterone and increases estrogen.

His body language makes me want to beat him

Changing elements of one's lifestyle isn't self control?

Yet you felt compelled to save it and start this thread. Can't get a girlfriend, amirite or amirite? So you're reduced to being mad at random guys with bad posture who can. Topkek.

Eggs are the breakfast of champions.
Though the people who eat them raw are subhuman.

>Only carrying a phone for 'emergencies' that you expect in advance
Brainlet

I think slightly longer fasts can be beneficial because you barely reach the fasted state during a 16 hour fast. Perhaps fast 24h or so once or twice a week. 16-hour fast every day can be very good for weight control though.

Is he trying to fool people into thinking that he's going out with that chick? I mean he has a better chance of passing off as a gay friend with that kind of getup.

>ITT manlets who don't eat three dozen eggs every meal

Always somehow knew my love of broccoli would end up being beneficial. Thanks for giving me green vegetables, parents.

You're right, which is why I try to cut it off at 10pm. That's my window in case I go out on weekends or whatever.

I try to keep it 2-7, in line with the 5-fast diet. 3 hours of fasting a day, vs 8 hours once or twice a week.

ooooooooooooooook

Broccoli, green beans, lima beans, and spinach.

ERREYDAY.

>....and then we told the goyim to eat red meat and eggs because....haha.....i can't breathe....because it makes them manly and these goyische kopf actually believed us...

>he has a gf

I say we doxx, hang the faggot and burn the cunt at the stake.

nah, this is the "disgruntled former employee"

You know, castrati were shown to have supernaturally long lifespans.

You could always cut your balls off and live forever.

Testosterone will kill you. But you'll go out like a man, as opposed to being a 95 year old soiboi in a cardigan with a micropenis. Quality vs quantity, man.

the point is that this bro science meme that eating shitty makes you manly isn't even true.

at an old job (office/call center) where everyone was always at a computer, I was told I was weird for having good posture

Fry 2 pieces of bacon
6 eggs with salt, pepper, handful of bell peppers, handful of chopped broccoli
Scramble the eggs in the bacon fat
Dab of hot sauce on each bite

I did 5 years in call centers too. Some fucking 400 lb motherfuckers there, man.

No wonder women cheat, we're lucky they aint killing themselves en mass.

Please stop using the greentext-arrow.

It is painfully obvious you dont know what its for

man jace got fucking old

>Why soyboys have bad posture?
Weak back muscles.
>Also, why they can't stop using their phones for a minute?
Internet addiction.